• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gisjuh9o24oa1.jpg

ITS PEAK

ITS SO PEEEEEAAAAK

Besides being an awesome track I’m glad the best matchup for both is getting the attention now.

Honestly based solely off of reception and what ppl have said ZeroKnight seems more likely than RikuKnight, which is nice, I think i care much more for ZeroKnight than Riku lol.
I honestly starting to vibe with Arle vs Reimu as well seems cool

ZeroKnight is one of those MU that don't have strong connections but let's be real Meta Knight isn't a character ya can see for in depth connections

Zero is fine as well Riku but idc who between those as long it beta ray bill

RIP Rey / Delsin?

RIP Rey / Delsin?

Delsin still is faster

Not talk about hax

RIP Rey / Delsin?

5-C Avatar
That's Stupid

RIP Rey / Delsin?

Now this some meth induced wank
5-C Avatar
That's Stupid
DBS keeps forgetting Krillin is a planet buster 😭

Blame bad writers

Starting to wonder what the hell this wiki be on lately
Combination of the standards changing every week and regular users scrambling to upgrade their favorite verses based on those standards. If the recent wave of low 1-C upgrades was anything to go by, then we'll see another wave of upgrades the moment DT changes the tiering system yet again. And then we'll just keep doing this shit until the site dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back