• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Thoughts on Xeno Trunks vs Archie Silver:
xeno_trunks_vs_archie_silver_by_xenozer0_dfdpsdn-pre.jpg

Chad did say there was going to be Bonkers MU and the crew mentioned back they wanted to use Heroes/Xeno stuff so i guess Trunks vs Silver was the best way to do but their OP Variants

Overall i can't blame them There's not much u can do with Canon Trunks beyond he Scale to the BOG Feat and some shit with the spirit sword in his arc
and Silver has **** all to use in material outside 06 and Rivals. This MU allows alot more for Animation and Debate in a sense is a lot more unique than Archie vs Wally given it AU vs AU

Debate: Far more debatable, both characters are sitting at Multi+ and immeasurable speed Ultraguy already confirmed in the QnA for Black vs Thawne they have Xeno characters at Multi and immeasurable, and we know they have Archie at Multi as well.

Cosmology wise Archie probably has the edge, but they'll make it go down to abilities going by how they treated the last two Marvel vs Dc fights

Expectations: It be no different than usual I'm hoping it's an 8/10 at the bar minimum like with most episodes this season but i feel we're long overdue for a 9/10 or 10/10 episode this season and if Trunks vs Silver is the first then I'll be happy as hell.
Dragon Ball has been strongly consistent in quality especially with last few couple of fights and The last two sonic fights were solid in animation so it should be due for a good fight

what i want from this fight is the following
a fitting Setting for the fight not some Basic as shit
Crazy sense of scale i am not asking for the Multiverse to be busted but i want something akin to Hulk vs Broly+Thawne vs Black with some dimensions shattering feat Time travel escapades
nice usage of abilities y'all did this MU because there wasn't much to do with the canon versions don't do this while making it feel like it hardly any different from what u can do with the canon variants

Real question is wat will they do now with Canon Trunks and Game Silver

There's no point of doing the Canon version of the fight now that Death Battle is opting to go for their OP version
Considering that their canon stuff may be brought up alongside their Xeno and Archie stuff, I doubt they're canon stuff would be use

From Ultraguy
[B]This is obviously my personal opinion(not RT). But's it's mainly two factors. Firstly the Trunks vs Silver idea has been done like dozens of times already. Not to mention everyone already knew what to expect from Trunks in basically all regards. This throws a wider net and lets you use feats or abilities that would never come up normally. Secondly is largely because Silver doesn't actually have much material to draw from. He was only really a characters in 06 and the rivals games. This kinda throws the net a bit wider.[/B]
Eh, that reasoning seems off. Madara vs Wizen and Ryu vs Jin have been done so many times and yet they were still done with no problem. Saying everyone knows what to expect from Trunks already is kinda dumb considering that could be said for a lot of characters.

Also with Silver they could use the IDW comics alongside the games since the comics are closer to the games than Archie.

In < 80 minutes

I need to prep for tomorrow's day job so see ya.

Before I go to bed, see if this MU gives any vibe or... dreams for ya.

lG9ymOO.png

Takina Inoue vs Akino Yuugiri (TN by 和光美联动的劳模番长 @ Bilibili)

Guys that fight was way too short. Who's out here giving that a 7/10?
7.75/10 is given "only" because it is too short.

Also, the tone tweaker for ESN went too far - ya.

Kind of funny to watch how Apocalypse countered Black Adam's powers as Booster Gold countered Cables powers.

I'd be ok with it if there was a back and forth, and Black Adam ever looked like he was winning, but Apocalypse completely dominated that fight.

It was also hard to understand Apocalypse when he was monologuing.
eh Apoc shit his pants when Adam discovered the death seed and got overwhelmed by the tiger for a bit. Plus he got oblierated by the shazam lightning, only lived due to regen and shit.

i do agree a bit more could've been added on Adam's side

Eh I feel Apocalypse didn't really dominate until he went big towards the end
Basically both throw punches and fight with energy blasts, then ESN spams robots, Black Adam destroyed them and blasted at Apocalypse, Apoc ate the energy and scrap metal and turned giant. Then both still have some strikes. Black Adam blasted Apoc back to human size then gets exhausted, and it is when he gets literally stomped and charred.

eh Apoc shit his pants when Adam discovered the death seed and got overwhelmed by the tiger for a bit. Plus he got oblierated by the shazam lightning, only lived due to regen and shit.

i do agree a bit more could've been added on Adam's side
Oh he does get shocked a bit and quickly blasted Adam off before putting the seed back.

Black Adam almost muda'd Apoc right away.

Notable time travel junk for Silver for next time:
Anyway yeah he's still 100% losing but he has advantages in some areas

Were Black Adam and Apocalypse scaled as high as the Phoenix Force and Celestials? That was unexpected lol

question since death battle is just one big crossover of tons of franchises

I wonder since black Adam is dead

is there anyone that could avenge his death?

apocalypse may have won but at least some dc guy could avenge adam’s death

Apparently people want Apocalypse vs Doomsday and by DB canon Doomsday is still alive so

Apparently people want Apocalypse vs Doomsday and by DB canon Doomsday is still alive so

too bad if we go by wiki standards doomsday loses still.

also I’ve been thinking about James Bond vs wick the aftermath.

Bond may have won but if you think about it.

he’s critically injured and he’s in the continental. It’s highly likely he’ll die unless he somehow manages to get into his car.

The Justice League would probably come to Kahndaq's rescue and take out Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back