• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's the fairest at all, Granolah will get his a** whooped too quick and get haxxed to oblivion so no, i don't see Granolah had a chance at all
And if we talk about higher multiversal thing for Touhou then Granolah is death af....reduced to neutrinos lel
It's the fairest for Granolah compared to other Granolah matchups since Granolah is often pitted against characters who are barely planetary or barely cosmic and are below solar system busting. Junko is the only multiversal character Granolah is pitted against. Therefore he is Granolah's objectively fairest matchup. Maybe not Junko's fairest matchup (Morgan stomps Junko harder than Junko stomps Granolah tho, Junko isn't tier 1 yet and most people don't believe she is tier 1 while Morgan is a tier 1. You are cherrypicking and choosing which stomps you like and which ones you dislike)
Again, that's only the surface of Morgan backstory
Also grieveness isn't always to be that, grief over how you fail so many times and the life you have gone throught are counted too
Anyway, my point is that both things are very different. The sadness and anger you feel after losing your family is different from the sadness you feel after all your heroic efforts don't get acknowledged. That makes Junko and Morgan extremely different, they suffered very different types of suffering thus it's a very weak connection. Everyone has suffered, we don't suffer the same. Some suffer more, some suffer less and some suffer in different ways. That is why I don't think it should be thought off as the same.
And you missed what i said: A similar traits yet so different way, that's what it sell
The similarities are very vague and the differences are not even contrasts. It doesn't sell. Nuh-uh
So yeah, for me Junko vs Morgan is prolly the best for her for now
Cap

ayidikk09a381.jpg
Decent thumbnail but L matchup. The choreography and animation potential sucks. Also, Touma sucks.

Decent thumbnail but L matchup. The choreography and animation potential sucks. Also, Touma sucks.
Kamijou Touma has the anti-superpower hand. And can be cut off to release his own super power. He is interesting. Just pitting him against Shirou is...

Now you remind me: Shiki Tohno is also one famous durability negation user. Wonder whom you want him to fight against.

I think I've found somewhat of a decent Youmu MU... But it's against a Genshin character...
I will not speak for representing touhou.

but really the only interesting thing you can bring to kequing is an scaling to honkai impact lol.

but that would take a version of it that isn't even the main one just to make it fairer.

also... you would have to wank genshin too much just to make this fair... it's not even an omniman vs homelander level stomp... it's so absurd the difference in stats that it would be very sad to see.

Last edited:
Kamijou Touma has the anti-superpower hand. And can be cut off to release his own super power. He is interesting. Just pitting him against Shirou is...
I'd say that Touma would probably work better if he fought someone that is a bit less versatile than Shirou. Shirou can simply overwhelm Touma with danmaku. Touma can't fight danmaku, he has a low durability. Touma can apparently dispell Shirou's reality marble which sucks since a Shirou animation should include unlimited blade works
Put Touma against someone that doesn't have his coolest abilities instantly nullified by Touma and someone that doesn't do danmaku.
I was thinking off any character that can set up traps or mines and can't win against Touma with direct attacks, but can win with indirect attacks full of trickery.

Or have Touma fight a brawler. The blonde guy protag from Medaka Box is a good option.
Now you remind me: Shiki Tohno is also one famous durability negation user. Wonder whom you want him to fight against.
I don't know him or his series.

It's the fairest for Granolah compared to other Granolah matchups since Granolah is often pitted against characters who are barely planetary or barely cosmic and are below solar system busting. Junko is the only multiversal character Granolah is pitted against. Therefore he is Granolah's objectively fairest matchup. Maybe not Junko's fairest matchup (Morgan stomps Junko harder than Junko stomps Granolah tho, Junko isn't tier 1 yet and most people don't believe she is tier 1 while Morgan is a tier 1. You are cherrypicking and choosing which stomps you like and which ones you dislike)
Anyway, my point is that both things are very different. The sadness and anger you feel after losing your family is different from the sadness you feel after all your heroic efforts don't get acknowledged. That makes Junko and Morgan extremely different, they suffered very different types of suffering thus it's a very weak connection. Everyone has suffered, we don't suffer the same. Some suffer more, some suffer less and some suffer in different ways. That is why I don't think it should be thought off as the same.

The similarities are very vague and the differences are not even contrasts. It doesn't sell. Nuh-uh

Cap
Tch....

I'm still stand with my Junko vs Morgan so you can't change my mind at all
EDIT: But by not anymean i'm pissed off, @Deidalius , you bring a points that i can use to improve my Morgan vs Junko (the mad and grief part)
It's just that i don't like you used the "cherrypicking", "nu-uh", and "cap", its like my effort was for nothing which i take that pretty disrespectful

I'll prolly going to wait what Pikmim think about my idea lel

Last edited:
Anyway beside Junko vs Morgan and Shiki Eiki vs Demon King Nobunaga, here is the list of my MU idea so far
  • Yuyuko Saigyouji vs Kamen Rider Ghost
  • Youmu Konpaku vs Narmaya
  • Kukulkan vs Superman/Shin Ultraman
  • Kaiju No.8 vs Kamen Rider Kuuga
  • Chisato Nishikigi vs Yor Briar
  • Tatsuya Ukyo vs Manjiro "Mikey" Sano
  • ken Kaneki vs Kamen Rider Amazon Omega
Some of these MU will have a long explanation like Kukulkan vs Shin Ultraman/Superman, some will have short or even none as they are a bit simple
Youmu vs Narmaya idea is new as i get it earlier, same with Tatsuya vs Mikey

I'm still stand with my Junko vs Morgan so you can't change my mind at all
That's what I wanted to hear. My intention was not to stop you from liking Junko vs Morgan, it was to point out that Granolah and Kratos are objectively better. I am not bothered if you like Junko vs Morgan or not.

I have the mentality that I don't need a reason to like something, I don't need a reason to like a death battle matchup idea. I don't need a reason for anything. I don't care if I like a DB MU idea that is objectively bad or worse than other ideas, my raw, pure, unfiltered bias is more important than objective truths and facts.
I am above the opinion of mortals.

"Reimu vs Sailor Mars is objectively better than Reimu vs Doomslayer" I DON'T CARE, I don't care about anything. I don't care if it's objectively better. My raw and unfiltered instinct makes me like Doomslayer vs Reimu more therefore Doomslayer vs Reimu is the best matchup for both. Because I say so.
EDIT: But by not anymean i'm pissed off, @Deidalius , you bring a points that i can use to improve my Morgan vs Junko (the mad and grief part)
Good for you. But I suggest that you try to look for alternatives. I am pretty sure that in all of Fate there should be another cute sexy anime girl that went on a path of revenge because her family got killed. But you do you.
It's just that i don't like you used the "cherrypicking", "nu-uh", and "cap", its like my effort was for nothing which i take that pretty disrespectful

I'll prolly going to wait what Pikmim think about my idea lel
I apologize if my choice of words offended you. I won't retract my words though but I must clarify that I didn't intend to disrespect you. I was just giving you my honest and unfiltered thoughts.

But I also must say that it's fine if your efforts lead to nowhere, that happens all the time. But putting a lot of effort doesn't make a matchup objectively better in my eyes. I mean, other people put lots of effort in the DB MU ideas they like, what makes your efforts better than their efforts? Time spent? Granolah vs Junko has a wall of connections that is way bigger than your wall of connections. Are the efforts of that DB MU idea maker better?

Anyway, I must clarify that I don't intend to be rude to you. I say this in the friendliest way possible even if it doesn't sound like that.

No, those suck more lmao, plus Trunks' normal version will not appear on the show (And if he does, probably not against Youmu)
I don't see how sacrificing a genshin character to Youmu is better than pitting a planet buster against other planet busters (Trunks and Vergil)
and Vergil has WAAAAAAAAY better MUs like Sesshomaru

Yeah but Youmu is cooler than Sessosusmayru therefore she's a better option.

I don't see how sacrificing a genshin character to Youmu is better than pitting a planet buster against other planet busters (Trunks and Vergil)
I'll be honest, I don't give a shit about fairness, straight up doesn't matter, as long as the MU has good animation potential, then it's good, Magneto vs Tetsuo is one hell of a stomp but it still ended up being my favorite out of the whole season

the difference is that tetsuo vs magneto besides connections had all of tetsuo's own history and exploits.

kequing is basically... a lot of scale and seeing feats that aren't his.. i don't want us to have another moment with goku vs beeru universal clash.

I prefer fights that are close, even if it's through Hax being able to close a Stat Gap.
the same thing...

tetsuo vs magneto, you had tetsuo who could kill magneto without his shields.

the only special cases are spongebob vs super friend aquaman and omni-man vs homelander... which worked because one had a character that no one expected in a death battle and was incredibly broken, and the other through the hatred that many had for homelander's character.

kequing vs youmu has neither of these two factors that can make the fight work other than a cool choreography that you can get with any other mu if you know enough.

Does the OG Ultraman have a MU I know they want bring that one on first but does he have a mu that clicks
They can do Goku in case if Gohan doesn't fight Zero and he has some other tokusatsu protag as his opponent, I don't remember his name, it was Zone Fighter or something like that

Okay but why though?
I found the comment from one of Brandon Yate's songs. The connections are stated as follow (albeit a bit of a stretch):
  • Protagonists of critically-acclaimed open world games
  • Both come from different backgrounds (Jin as a lord and Arthur being a poor kid)
  • Eastern legend vs Western legend (Samurai and Cowboys)
  • Honorable at their core but do dishonorable things for their group/country (Ghost and Outlaw)
  • Father figures with ideals they later conflict with (Shimura and Dutch)
  • Later disillusioned with their lifestyles (Jin seeing the samurai code ineffective and Arthur seeing the cruelty of being an outlaw)
  • Against imperialism and a changing world (The Mongols and Modern America)
  • Betrayed by their colleagues among their circle (Ryuzo and Micah)
  • Horses they grow attached to until their untimely deaths

I found the comment from one of Brandon Yate's songs. The connections are stated as follow (albeit a bit of a stretch):
  • Protagonists of critically-acclaimed open world games
  • Both come from different backgrounds (Jin as a lord and Arthur being a poor kid)
  • Eastern legend vs Western legend (Samurai and Cowboys)
  • Honorable at their core but do dishonorable things for their group/country (Ghost and Outlaw)
  • Father figures with ideals they later conflict with (Shimura and Dutch)
  • Later disillusioned with their lifestyles (Jin seeing the samurai code ineffective and Arthur seeing the cruelty of being an outlaw)
  • Against imperialism and a changing world (The Mongols and Modern America)
  • Betrayed by their colleagues among their circle (Ryuzo and Micah)
  • Horses they grow attached to until their untimely deaths
Hmm, I see. I still think their fighting styles would clash way too hard and that Jin stomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back