• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for the people that wanted Deku vs Asta, because I still can't find any
shy-sad.gif

Iirc Deku's best current MUs are Aang (ATLA), Miles Spider-Man (Marvel) and Kamala Ms. Marvel (Marvel). There was some Denji Vs Deku stuff going on a few months ago but that's mostly died down until the next arc of CSM is animated.

when was the first DB of a Transformer character? I don't remember
Starscream was reduced into a spark and was vored by Rainbow Dash.

When asked in their second Q&A, "As Starscream didn't technically die, did Rainbow Dash really win?", Wiz replied that once Starscream's Spark gets out of Rainbow Dash, the only piece of machinery in Equestria for him to possess is a sewing machine, to which Boomstick added, "We like to think that's a fate worse than death."

The second one involved Amuro Ray bumped into the Ark of Optimus Prime. And we know what happened.

Youmu Konpaku vs Trunks or Android 17
Well Youmu Konpaku vs Trunks is slightly more interesting with the shenanigans of Trunks' sword vs Youmu's swords. Xeno Trunks can be applied here which may make things more interesting or even turn the table depending on how you handle the DBH lore... But still very meh.

Poor Android 17. Not just does he face stomps, he faces stomps that are not interesting for view clicks. He is not hated enough so he cannot be enjoyed as punch bags like Homelander is.

If Deku was considered a stomp against Gon they ain't doing Miles or Kamala
I think I’ve seen some say Miles might be country, but that’s mega wank
Starscream was reduced into a spark and was vored by Rainbow Dash.

When asked in their second Q&A, "As Starscream didn't technically die, did Rainbow Dash really win?", Wiz replied that once Starscream's Spark gets out of Rainbow Dash, the only piece of machinery in Equestria for him to possess is a sewing machine, to which Boomstick added, "We like to think that's a fate worse than death."
Good to know they count incap as a kill, was kinda wondering

Last edited:
Here is the opponent:

latest

Both are the very strong beings on their own, Junko the divine spirit and Morgan the High-class type Fae (the King/Queen Fairy)
Both are the sworn enemies of a kingdom with the exact opposite way, Junko is the sworn enemies of Lunarian Capitals as her invading the moon, Morgan is the sworn enemies of Avalon Le Fae Kingdom due of her absolute tyranny that has run over 2000 years
Both has perfected their abilities, Junko purify her own grudge to the point where the strengthening of it has made her an embodinment of her resentment as a divine spirit, she also can use this to bring anything back to their godly nature, Morgan has mastered the magecraft more than anything that the Fae has done in Lostbelt 6 where in the point she made the Spear of the End: Rhongomyniad, an high rank Noble Phantasm that acted as the anchor of Far Side of The World, into a mere powerful Magecraft

But most importantly, they have a similar thing: their madness and grief
Junko has went mad and became things of Pure Fury due of her loss to her son, because of Hou Yi and Chang'e, mourning and grieving transformed into a grudge, and it transformed into a fury from the purify, and with that power she sworn to kill Chang'e, start by murdered Hou Yi and later on targetted the Moon and Lunarians even if they are not responsible for it, hence the invasion of Moon
Morgan has went mad (hence Berserker Class) because originally, she's a paradise fairy sended by the Earth, Tonelico, to stop the calamities and disaster that struck over Lostbelt 6, however all of her effort means nothing from time to time, from loop to loop, from that first time she was betrayed by her own race in Londonium Fall, and for millennia, she has been answering Britain’s time of need whenever Calamity threatens it, but she’s been increasingly ostracized. Whenever there isn’t a threat requiring her, she’s chased out of town and forced to hide in exile. Over and over, she fulfills her duty as Britain’s saviour, the Avalon le Fae, and as soon as it’s done is despised for it. And after her attempts at creating lasting peace are repeatedly torn down by the fairies practically on a whim, culminating in the deaths of the Round Table and Uther, Tonelico can’t take it anymore. She just stops caring about saving people, as it always leads to being betrayed, and inevitably Calamities return to threaten the country again, thus by over 12,000 years old because of time loop, she's gave up to undo the calamities and disaster
So, she turns on the memories she received from the actual Morgan Le Fay (The Cruel Witch of Britain from Proper Britain History) from 6000 years ago about the existence of Lostbelt, Alien Gods, Fantasy Tree, and so on, thus changed her name from Tonelico to Morgan
And by hundred years forward, the Fae Kingdom collapse and Tonelico (now as Morgan) use this advantage when Avalon Le Fae was in vulnearable state, by drained the power and cutting down the Fantasy Tree that substained the whole Lostbelt 6, waged the winter war using it's power, and successfully unify the Fae Kingdom in her cold hand by force, thus history calendar has rewritten and by that, the new fae kingdom has born and ruled over 2000 years

Now, they are not by anymean a pure evil neither, both still has the heart and a friends they adore, Junko has Hecatia her bestie and Clownpiece, and she has an interest with Reisen, Morgan has Habetrot and the Fairy Knights of Round Table, most importantly Baobhan Sith as her daughter
I finally read the connections for this matchup and if I am honest, it is subpar.
I can summarize the connections you gave with
  • Both are strong (This is a filler connection cuz this can apply to nearly anyone)
  • Both are enemies of a kingdom (Good connection ngl)
  • Both perfected their abilities (Filler connection for the same reason as the first connection, it can apply to anyone)
  • Both turned mad because of bad things that happened to them (What happened to Junko is completely different from what you described as what happened to Morgan. Junko's main theme is her grief but it seems Morgan's sad backstory doesn't involve any grief and by grief, I mean the loss of a loved one. From what you described, Morgan is more of a heroine that was betrayed and treated badly despite saving lots of people, that is sad and all but it isn't grief. Therefore this connection is very weak imo)
  • Despite the things they've done, both aren't pure evil, they still have a heart (Weak connection, this can apply to any other character)
  • Both have friends (Do I need to explain how having friends is an extremely weak connection?)

So in summary, Junko vs Morgan only has one 1 connection but the rest are very weak and generic connections. Granolah (-bar :v) and Kratos objectively have more connections to Junko that are objectively better.

Maybe pit Morgan against another character that did heroic things but was hated and rejected.

I finally read the connections for this matchup and if I am honest, it is subpar.
I can summarize the connections you gave with
  • Both are strong (This is a filler connection cuz this can apply to nearly anyone)
  • Both are enemies of a kingdom (Good connection ngl)
  • Both perfected their abilities (Filler connection for the same reason as the first connection, it can apply to anyone)
  • Both turned mad because of bad things that happened to them (What happened to Junko is completely different from what you described as what happened to Morgan. Junko's main theme is her grief but it seems Morgan's sad backstory doesn't involve any grief and by grief, I mean the loss of a loved one. From what you described, Morgan is more of a heroine that was betrayed and treated badly despite saving lots of people, that is sad and all but it isn't grief. Therefore this connection is very weak imo)
  • Despite the things they've done, both aren't pure evil, they still have a heart (Weak connection, this can apply to any other character)
  • Both have friends (Do I need to explain how having friends is an extremely weak connection?)

So in summary, Junko vs Morgan only has one 1 connection but the rest are very weak and generic connections. Granolah (-bar :v) and Kratos objectively have more connections to Junko that are objectively better.

Maybe pit Morgan against another character that did heroic things but was hated and rejected.
Well to be fair, you don't need to be have a very deep connection for a MU, which is why Junko vs Granolah/Kratos feels whack as heck while her against Morgan are way better

And to be fair, Morgan backstory is way complex than that, the thing that i summarised are just the "short" one, and by her backstory she has a grief towards the Fairy clans hence why she tortured them in her dynasty as Winter Queen

Well to be fair, you don't need to be have a very deep connection for a MU
I think that for a matchup to be decent, it should have good core connections or very specific connections. Not random connections that are very generic, very weak or irrelevant.

I don't know about Granolah since I forgot his connections to Junko lol but Kratos vs Junko is still a decent matchup overall that has very specific connections "Godkillers fueled by grief caused by the lost of their lost ones thanks to a God" it can be summarized and understood easily.
which is why Junko vs Granolah/Kratos feels whack as heck while her against Morgan are way better
Ngl the only good think Morgan has over Granolah/Kratos is that cute anime girls fit better with other cute anime girls (I know Touhou isn't an anime and Morgan mostly appears in games but semantics semantics!!!) better than pitting them against giant, buff piles of muscles that can make your favorite magical girls cry with the manliness of their angry stares
Also Kratos has better matchups
But strangely enough, Junko might be Granolah's best matchup due to being the fairest Granolah matchup and the most relevant one so that point wouldn't apply to him
And to be fair, Morgan backstory is way complex than that, the thing that i summarised are just the "short" one, and by her backstory she has a grief towards the Fairy clans hence why she tortured them in her dynasty as Winter Queen
If I remember well, grief isn't a synonym of hate of anger. It's the emotion you feel when you lose a loved one like a family or pet, it's a specific sadness and anger someone feels.
I read Morgan's backstory on one of the fate wiki's and she seems more like someone who wanted to overthrow a kingdom and rule it out of jealousy which is very unlike Junko.

Off topic or not:

How "blursed" do you call for the following 2 PMD vs FE matchups
  • PMD Grovyle vs Lucina
  • PMD Kecleon vs Anna

Interested for the next time.

Also... May I ask how well known is The Last of Us and The Walking Dead compared to say other zombie and survival franchises?

I think that for a matchup to be decent, it should have good core connections or very specific connections. Not random connections that are very generic, very weak or irrelevant.
I feel what i connected to it wasn't that generic and weak at all tbh
But strangely enough, Junko might be Granolah's best matchup due to being the fairest Granolah matchup and the most relevant one so that point wouldn't apply to him
I don't think it's the fairest at all, Granolah will get his a** whooped too quick and get haxxed to oblivion so no, i don't see Granolah had a chance at all
And if we talk about higher multiversal thing for Touhou then Granolah is death af....reduced to neutrinos lel
If I remember well, grief isn't a synonym of hate of anger. It's the emotion you feel when you lose a loved one like a family or pet, it's a specific sadness and anger someone feels.
I read Morgan's backstory on one of the fate wiki's and she seems more like someone who wanted to overthrow a kingdom and rule it out of jealousy which is very unlike Junko.
Again, that's only the surface of Morgan backstory
Also grieveness isn't always to be that, grief over how you fail so many times and the life you have gone throught are counted too
And you missed what i said: A similar traits yet so different way, that's what it sell

So yeah, for me Junko vs Morgan is prolly the best for her for now

Oh yeah, another banger Touhou MU for me is:
Shiki.Eiki.full.3043068.jpg

Shiki-Eiki Yamaxanadu​

VS​

Avenger.%28Maou.Nobunaga%29.full.3903001.jpg

This MU is a special case to me because it doesn't need a long a** deep connections or whatsoever, but rather a cinematic theme that carried over it, mainly: The Religious offender and a sinner of buddhism against the literal Judge of Naraka (Buddhist Hell)

I picked the Avenger version of Nobunaga because this is the version at her best (albeit not the ultimate one based on ber bio), the amalgam of every Nobunaga from the past, present, and future, and the manifestation of the fear that Nobunaga has generated, doesn't mention her her infamous yet wanked as heck anti-divine gimmick due of her being the enemy of Buddha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back