• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't knew I wanted this lmao

So this shows how a duel works for Yugioh matchups. Great.

One step closer towards a Yugioh character into Death Battle. Great job.
Just asking:

How willing will the crew actually want to make a fight with a Yugioh character if the Rick vs Yugi fight is the length and choreography of the actual fight?

Asking: Does Ultraman vs Touhou Project matchups exist?
In comparison there is somehow Fujiwara no Mokou vs Phoenix Ikki (Touhou Project vs Saint Seiya)
It's exist but it's.....very limited to say
The only notable one is Sakuya vs Zero and that's it
Do you think good Touhou Project vs Saint Seiya matchups exists more than say Fujiwara no Mokou vs Phoenix Ikki and Hades vs Yuyuko Saigyouji / Shiki Eiki?

If I had money I'd probably commission Minecraft Steve vs The Terrarian. Terraria is my favorite game of all time and I've taken an interest in Minecraft because I heard Aria Math again after not hearing it for years.

(This is the best Minecraft song btw)
And I cried because of the happy nostalgic memories it gave me.
And it let me to start watching a Minecraft playthrough with nostalgic Herobrine horror mods

I had also been thinking of commissioning Matt from epic battle fantasy vs The Terrarian because Matt doesn't have any matchups and I love EBF and Terraria (Both are my favorite games of all time)

Cirno vs Papyrus is also another matchup I like a lot. It is good at everything except being debatable.

Sakuya vs Pucci is cool too. Honestly I am not sure which one of these should I choose if I ever wanted to commission Brandon.

If I had money I'd probably commission Minecraft Steve vs The Terrarian. Terraria is my favorite game of all time and I've taken an interest in Minecraft because I heard Aria Math again after not hearing it for years.

(This is the best Minecraft song btw)
And I cried because of the happy nostalgic memories it gave me.
And it let me to start watching a Minecraft playthrough with nostalgic Herobrine horror mods

I had also been thinking of commissioning Matt from epic battle fantasy vs The Terrarian because Matt doesn't have any matchups and I love EBF and Terraria (Both are my favorite games of all time)

Cirno vs Papyrus is also another matchup I like a lot. It is good at everything except being debatable.

Sakuya vs Pucci is cool too. Honestly I am not sure which one of these should I choose if I ever wanted to commission Brandon.

Good ass taste in music

GoZero for me
GoGa - Son Gohan vs Pegasus Kouga aka horse meat rice (plus one more if my extra returns this month afford it)

Man if i can give the commision for Brandon with my Junko vs Morgan or Shiki Eiki vs Demon King Nobunaga, but the price gave me a heart attack lmao
What is the price?
Standard length (approximately 3:30) instrumentals are $300.

Brandon Yates vocals are +$100
Guest vocals are +$170
Guest instrumentalist prices vary
Standard charges (US$300)

Song duration
Standard - approx 3:30
+1 minute, approx 4:30 (+$50)
+2 minutes, approx 5:30 (+$100)
+3 minutes, approx 6:30 (+$150)

Anything longer than 6:30, discuss with me (Brandon Yates) in DMs
(especially long tracks end up a lot more complicated structurally, so pricing may vary a bit and marginal charges may decrease if you bargain)

Also

Vocals
Instrumental (+$0)
Vocals by me (+$100)
Vocals by a guest vocalist (+$170)
Vocal duet between me and a guest vocalist (+$220)
Vocal duet between two guest vocalists (+$250)

Guest Instrumentalist
Jun Mitsui - Lost Ice Storms, Princes Of Pride (+$100)
Infotron - Remnants Underneath, Hotline Pedro (+$80)
Therewolf Media (+$150)
Ray Casarez - One Minute Melee composer (+$150)

Surprisingly the track art charges are removed for this round onwards. Track art charges are on page 2 of the form.
And no we have to pay standard charge minimim for the track artists. Unless we join them as the artists - subject to their approval.

God mode (+US$400 minimum, can go higher) allows Brandon Yates to devote costs on "doing his best", including hiring official artists (official vocalists, official instrumentalists, official visual artists, etc.) - options not officially available in prior commissions.

Last edited:
Stupid question: anybody here know any AdventureQuest Worlds MUs? That game was part of my childhood, and it's getting remade for Steam, so I'm starting to feel nostalgic.

I won't blame anybody for not knowing, though: definetly seems a bit obscure in general...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back