• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it's a bad one?
We have a rights to judge it so "why not" isn't that much meaningful for me
Now Deku vs Gon is becoming Omni-Man vs Homelander or Spongebob Squarepants vs Super Friends Aquaman. Which is basically the same scenario shared with Killua Zoldyck vs Akame or Black Star.

Or they can be betting Gon could receive some upgrades since Hunter X Hunter is technically ongoing with snail speed.

Now Deku vs Gon is becoming Omni-Man vs Homelander or Spongebob Squarepants vs Super Friends Aquaman. Which is basically the same scenario shared with Killua Zoldyck vs Akame or Black Star.

Or they can be betting Gon could receive some upgrades since Hunter X Hunter is technically ongoing with snail speed.
wrong reply

yh7ej2vhdana1.jpg
The hypocrisy

yes
this is hardly the worst shit i ever saw let alone the dumbest shit its just fan art of theses two fighting

if the arts good why should i care
this hobby is already dumb enough these days
Still, judge is judge so you can't actually stop for peoples to talk crap with their opinions about it, maybe the man you're fuzzing might stop but there will be more of folks to come and talk crap over it

And to be fair, what he said isn't the worst at all, you said this like he was part of those twitter mobs who want to cancel it

Still, judge is judge so you can't actually stop for peoples to talk crap with their opinions about it, maybe the man you're fuzzing might stop but there will be more of folks to come and talk crap over it

And to be fair, what he said isn't the worst at all, you said this like he was part of those twitter mobs who want to cancel it
M8 it's a drawing
One that going by the person page is a Touhou fan who probably just wanted to just draw those two fighting

Nothing more and even then it's a harmless piece not like the person is gassing it up for a DB

Hey, do we have any Junko MU that actually good? @Kirbonic_Pikmin @Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara @Deidalius
I asked my brother for ideas since I couldn't come up with a matchup and he told me about Kratos. I don't know much about Kratos but he told me he is very similar to Junko.

Both of their families are dead because of the gods

Both were way weaker but they obtained powers that rival gods in order to orchestrate their revenge against the gods (Kratos wanted to exterminate the gods of Olympus while Junko wanted to kill Chang'e, a goddess)

Both fought whole civilizations to continue their revenge (Kratos fought the gods of Olympus and Junko fought the lunarian kingdom)

Contrasts: Kratos' revenge succeeded but Junko's revenge plans failed.

This last one might not be accurate but both targeted innocent people in their quest for revenge (My brother says Kratos killed the valkyries and they didn't kill his family so it made no sense and he also killed other innocent people while Junko tried to kill Chang'e and the lunarians, unless I am mistaken, all that Chang'e did was just marry a dude that killed Junko's family, nothing else so she is innocent)

I asked my brother for ideas since I couldn't come up with a matchup and he told me about Kratos. I don't know much about Kratos but he told me he is very similar to Junko.

Both of their families are dead because of the gods

Both were way weaker but they obtained powers that rival gods in order to orchestrate their revenge against the gods (Kratos wanted to exterminate the gods of Olympus while Junko wanted to kill Chang'e, a goddess)

Both fought whole civilizations to continue their revenge (Kratos fought the gods of Olympus and Junko fought the lunarian kingdom)

Contrasts: Kratos' revenge succeeded but Junko's revenge plans failed.

This last one might not be accurate but both targeted innocent people in their quest for revenge (My brother says Kratos killed the valkyries and they didn't kill his family so it made no sense and he also killed other innocent people while Junko tried to kill Chang'e and the lunarians, unless I am mistaken, all that Chang'e did was just marry a dude that killed Junko's family, nothing else so she is innocent)
Well, not bad but could be better tbh and beside, Kratos had more of good MU whether it's the main one or his alternative opponents so him vs Junko feels flat as heck

I feel like my Morgan vs Junko MU idea is the only best MU for her unless we have discover another one that can be a best alternative for Junko MU beside her against Morgan

So, i'm gonna listing Youmu MU here:
  • Vergil (obvious choice)
  • Kamen Rider Blades (another obvious choice, only raised so much in vsbw so i hope this can spread out)
  • Baiken (not bad, could be cool and have a good potential)
  • Danny Phantom (Half-Human/Half-Ghost trait and their personalities contrast, beside that a great MU but kinda basic, and doesn't mention the AP gap)
  • Trunks (Ewww no lmao)

I feel there's more Youmu MU that we don't yet to discover so feel free to show it so i can see the MU
Funny feeling that her another obvious choice will be from Nasuverse, i knew it

Well, not bad but could be better tbh and beside, Kratos had more of good MU whether it's the main one or his alternative opponents so him vs Junko feels flat as heck

I feel like my Morgan vs Junko MU idea is the only best MU for her unless we have discover another one that can be a best alternative for Junko MU beside her against Morgan
Fair enough, though I admit I didn't read your wall of text you posted as connections. Too much text.

wrong reply
Corrected

Yusuke Urameshi vs Reimu Hakurei stays as is - in this picture and never gets into Death Battle.

Hope the commissioner enjoys it.

Now some Touhou fans and Fleetway Comics fans and some Fleetway Comics haters are going to be very happy.

So, i'm gonna listing Youmu MU here:
  • Vergil (obvious choice)
  • Kamen Rider Blades (another obvious choice, only raised so much in vsbw so i hope this can spread out)
  • Baiken (not bad, could be cool and have a good potential)
  • Danny Phantom (Half-Human/Half-Ghost trait and their personalities contrast, beside that a great MU but kinda basic, and doesn't mention the AP gap)
  • Trunks (Ewww no lmao)

I feel there's more Youmu MU that we don't yet to discover so feel free to show it so i can see the MU
Funny feeling that her another obvious choice will be from Nasuverse, i knew it
There's also this one but you'll probably dislike it, I think it's fine personally

Probably just to judge if ppl are still interested in the MU lol.

Funny enough, if STCO was included for the STC Sonic VS Kasen match then Kasen (in base form) could just bore Super Sonic into defeat much like Zachary did.
If Multi + Infinite speed STCO is valid it would make the fight even closer. I really wanna look into the matchup with that lense one day.

why not
y'all need to understand its for fun

"Wat i would someone draw these two fighting"
why the **** not sounds fun
Plus some ppl forget that Reimu vs Goku and Marisa vs Vegeta are smaller legacy fights in the community, especially in Latin America iirc due to the popularity of both franchises there. It’s moreso just a comparison between the two characters personality wise.

they’re not huge versus MUs but they’re respectable ones from legacy if anything.

Ya know, I have been thinking of making a document or blog ranking and powerscaling all the series and characters I know (And by I know I mean something along tje lines of "I watched it completely or most of it) based on how strong I personally believe they really are. Epic battle fantasy, Auren the absolute (from that story that's totally not a powerscaler's fanfic), and Gurren Lagann will probably be the ones at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back