• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
me and the boys in the DB Server notice alot of Legacy MU be dying off these days
Times change, people change, nobody's getting any younger. Heck, I think we might be getting some newer-gen people in the fandom (or maybe I'm looking too deeply into all the Skylanders MUs I've been seeing on that server), so that might have something to do with it.

Times change, people change, nobody's getting any younger. Heck, I think we might be getting some newer-gen people in the fandom (or maybe I'm looking too deeply into all the Skylanders MUs I've been seeing on that server), so that might have something to do with it.
Yeah.
Generically correct.

They stole mah wife and kissed her right in front of me.
You sure it is not an open... sex assault in any form?

Should people be laughing on how even the Redditors know the ridicule on raising this on this time period
And there are still some good responses found there
Kraken626 // That's right Boomstick! // 1h
The connections are good (no it’s not just green shonen boys, idk why people still claim that) and the animation potential is good. It’s not my preferred for Deku (that would still be Ms. Marvel) but I still think Gon is a great alternative and way better than Asta, which has connections but a bad fight dynamic (which was proven to be the case with a mid episode). And it’s not like Gon has that many good options.

Just asking:

What types of fan commissioned music do you honestly think largely benefits from a vocal version against an instrument only version?

(Say for instance:
Will of the Drill hops from 74k views for instrumental version to 401k views in vocal version
Midnight Sleuths skips from 20k views for instrumental version to 33k views in vocal version
Midnight Magica jumps from 19k views for instrumental version to 51k views in vocal version)

I seen more love for Deku vs Kamala Kahn lately. Yuck.

Just asking:

What types of fan commissioned music do you honestly think largely benefits from a vocal version against an instrument only version?

(Say for instance:
Will of the Drill hops from 74k views for instrumental version to 401k views in vocal version
Midnight Sleuths skips from 20k views for instrumental version to 33k views in vocal version
Midnight Magica jumps from 19k views for instrumental version to 51k views in vocal version)
Pretty much 95% of the time, vocals would draw more than the instrumental.

I'm optimistic in it. We VS Battles Wiki has some enthusiastic new users, and, though they may not grasp VS Battles Wiki's rule, manages to do some contributions.

You sure it is not an open... sex assault in any form?
Nah she consented, she was smiling and mocking me. Veronica is pure evil.

ARE YOU SEEING THIS VERONICA? I WON'T RETURN THE SHOES YOU LEFT AT MY HOUSE. FOR CHEATING I WILL STEALL THEM, THEY'RE MINE NOW AND THEY'RE SMALL YET I WEAR THEM. I WILL WEAR YOUR HIGH HEEL BOOTS UNTIL THEY BREAK AND BECOME UNABLE TO CONTINUE WIITHSTANDING MY FEET. CAN YOU SEE THIS VERONICA? CAN YOU SEE IT? I AM WEARING THEM RIGHT NOW AND THEY HAVE STRETCHED. YOUR UGLY ASS SHOES THAT COSTED YOU HUNDREDS ARE NOW DEFORMED. DEFORMED BECAUSE OF MEEE. YOU WILL ONLY SEE THEM ONCE THEY'RE COMPLETELY BROKEN. AFTER THAT I'LL MAIL YOU THE SHOES TL LET YOU KNOW, KNOW TO NOT CHEAT WUTH OTHERS. I CURSE YOU VERONICA ANAMARTIAS ROBERTA JUAREZ VELAZQUEZ JUANA GONzález Ríos Luiz Mateo Peterson, I CURSED YOUU

I might have find a perfect one for Junko to fight with
Here is the opponent:

latest

Both are the very strong beings on their own, Junko the divine spirit and Morgan the High-class type Fae (the King/Queen Fairy)
Both are the sworn enemies of a kingdom with the exact opposite way, Junko is the sworn enemies of Lunarian Capitals as her invading the moon, Morgan is the sworn enemies of Avalon Le Fae Kingdom due of her absolute tyranny that has run over 2000 years
Both has perfected their abilities, Junko purify her own grudge to the point where the strengthening of it has made her an embodinment of her resentment as a divine spirit, she also can use this to bring anything back to their godly nature, Morgan has mastered the magecraft more than anything that the Fae has done in Lostbelt 6 where in the point she made the Spear of the End: Rhongomyniad, an high rank Noble Phantasm that acted as the anchor of Far Side of The World, into a mere powerful Magecraft

But most importantly, they have a similar thing: their madness and grief
Junko has went mad and became things of Pure Fury due of her loss to her son, because of Hou Yi and Chang'e, mourning and grieving transformed into a grudge, and it transformed into a fury from the purify, and with that power she sworn to kill Chang'e, start by murdered Hou Yi and later on targetted the Moon and Lunarians even if they are not responsible for it, hence the invasion of Moon
Morgan has went mad (hence Berserker Class) because originally, she's a paradise fairy sended by the Earth, Tonelico, to stop the calamities and disaster that struck over Lostbelt 6, however all of her effort means nothing from time to time, from loop to loop, from that first time she was betrayed by her own race in Londonium Fall, and for millennia, she has been answering Britain’s time of need whenever Calamity threatens it, but she’s been increasingly ostracized. Whenever there isn’t a threat requiring her, she’s chased out of town and forced to hide in exile. Over and over, she fulfills her duty as Britain’s saviour, the Avalon le Fae, and as soon as it’s done is despised for it. And after her attempts at creating lasting peace are repeatedly torn down by the fairies practically on a whim, culminating in the deaths of the Round Table and Uther, Tonelico can’t take it anymore. She just stops caring about saving people, as it always leads to being betrayed, and inevitably Calamities return to threaten the country again, thus by over 12,000 years old because of time loop, she's gave up to undo the calamities and disaster
So, she turns on the memories she received from the actual Morgan Le Fay (The Cruel Witch of Britain from Proper Britain History) from 6000 years ago about the existence of Lostbelt, Alien Gods, Fantasy Tree, and so on, thus changed her name from Tonelico to Morgan
And by hundred years forward, the Fae Kingdom collapse and Tonelico (now as Morgan) use this advantage when Avalon Le Fae was in vulnearable state, by drained the power and cutting down the Fantasy Tree that substained the whole Lostbelt 6, waged the winter war using it's power, and successfully unify the Fae Kingdom in her cold hand by force, thus history calendar has rewritten and by that, the new fae kingdom has born and ruled over 2000 years

Now, they are not by anymean a pure evil neither, both still has the heart and a friends they adore, Junko has Hecatia her bestie and Clownpiece, and she has an interest with Reisen, Morgan has Habetrot and the Fairy Knights of Round Table, most importantly Baobhan Sith as her daughter

Not any of these people but I kinda like this one for Junko

Huh, it's not bad. Although this part

- Both waited many decades to intact their full plans for revenge against the race that had killed their loved ones, with them actually gaining a friend that wanted to help them out of sympathy (Monaito/Hecatia Lapislazuli).

Was Hecatia onboard with fighting the Lunarians, because Monaito was firmly against Granola chasing after revenge against the Saiyans.

Here is the opponent:

latest

Both are the very strong beings on their own, Junko the divine spirit and Morgan the High-class type Fae (the King/Queen Fairy)
Both are the sworn enemies of a kingdom with the exact opposite way, Junko is the sworn enemies of Lunarian Capitals as her invading the moon, Morgan is the sworn enemies of Avalon Le Fae Kingdom due of her absolute tyranny that has run over 2000 years
Both has perfected their abilities, Junko purify her own grudge to the point where the strengthening of it has made her an embodinment of her resentment as a divine spirit, she also can use this to bring anything back to their godly nature, Morgan has mastered the magecraft more than anything that the Fae has done in Lostbelt 6 where in the point she made the Spear of the End: Rhongomyniad, an high rank Noble Phantasm that acted as the anchor of Far Side of The World, into a mere powerful Magecraft

Junko has went mad and became things of Pure Fury due of her loss to her son, because of Hou Yi and Chang'e, mourning and grieving transformed into a grudge, and it transformed into a fury from the purify, and with that power she sworn to kill Chang'e, start by murdered Hou Yi and later on targetted the Moon and Lunarians even if they are not responsible for it, hence the invasion of Moon
Morgan has went mad (hence Berserker Class) because originally, she's a paradise fairy sended by the Earth, Tonelico, to stop the calamities and disaster that struck over Lostbelt 6, however all of her effort means nothing from time to time, from loop to loop, from that first time she was betrayed by her own race in Londonium Fall, and for millennia, she has been answering Britain’s time of need whenever Calamity threatens it, but she’s been increasingly ostracized. Whenever there isn’t a threat requiring her, she’s chased out of town and forced to hide in exile. Over and over, she fulfills her duty as Britain’s saviour, the Avalon le Fae, and as soon as it’s done is despised for it. And after her attempts at creating lasting peace are repeatedly torn down by the fairies practically on a whim, culminating in the deaths of the Round Table and Uther, Tonelico can’t take it anymore. She just stops caring about saving people, as it always leads to being betrayed, and inevitably Calamities return to threaten the country again, thus by over 12,000 years old because of time loop, she's gave up to undo the calamities and disaster
So, she turns on the memories she received from the actual Morgan Le Fay (The Cruel Witch of Britain from Proper Britain History) from 6000 years ago about the existence of Lostbelt, Alien Gods, Fantasy Tree, and so on, thus changed her name from Tonelico to Morgan
And by hundred years forward, the Fae Kingdom collapse and Tonelico (now as Morgan) use this advantage when Avalon Le Fae was in vulnearable state, by drained the power and cutting down the Fantasy Tree that substained the whole Lostbelt 6, waged the winter war using it's power, and successfully unify the Fae Kingdom in her cold hand by force, thus history calendar has rewritten and by that, the new fae kingdom has born and ruled over 2000 years

Now, they are not by anymean a pure evil neither, both still has the heart and a friends they adore, Junko has Hecatia her bestie and Clownpiece, and she has an interest with Reisen, Morgan has Habetrot and the Fairy Knights of Round Table, most importantly Baobhan Sith as her daughter
I think I’ve heard her mentioned before and I knew it was gonna be Fate lol. I’ll look into this one sometime.

Huh, it's not bad. Although this part

- Both waited many decades to intact their full plans for revenge against the race that had killed their loved ones, with them actually gaining a friend that wanted to help them out of sympathy (Monaito/Hecatia Lapislazuli).

Was Hecatia onboard with fighting the Lunarians, because Monaito was firmly against Granola chasing after revenge against the Saiyans.
Hecatia was on board with it yeah. She has a pretty strong distaste for them

Eh, not a trash one but not like it neither
Also Junko hax is way greater than any of DB chars (sans maybe Xeno) has ever meet so the "superior ki surpass the haxes" wouldn't work at all
She’d also just have higher AP and speed lol. Plus Junko’s specific haxx is kind of a massive ******* “I win” button, even within the realm of Touhou characters lol

I think I’ve heard her mentioned before and I knew it was gonna be Fate lol. I’ll look into this one sometime.
Wait really? Didn't know that, make me curious what kind of MU Morgan had
Well, Junko vs Morgan is, for me the best MU both will ever had, aside from those similarity yet in different way, both are way f***ing strong which made the income hard to predict

And the animation potential? It will be top notch
She’d also just have higher AP and speed lol. Plus Junko’s specific haxx is kind of a massive ******* “I win” button, even within the realm of Touhou characters lol
Knew it, especially the part where she could kill the LoLK protags if not because of Eirin drug

What do you guys think of Gilgamesh vs Achilles? I know some of you want Achilles to fight Siegfried or Cu Chulainn but I also want OG Gilgamesh on the show and this seems like the best he has for now.
image.png

Both of them are kings who left their position to seek out glory on the battlefield, and dealt with extreme tragedy and grief at the loss of their best friend as a result. Both of them spiraled out of control as a result of this death; however, where Gilgamesh did so out of fear after realizing his own mortality, Achilles had already accepted his mortality and fell into wrath. They both were made to see the error in their handling of grief by a wisened elder, and returned to live out their life to the fullest.
For Gilgamesh, this means returning home to his city, and putting his strength and wisdom to use to improve the lives of his people, whereas for Achilles this means properly following the traditions and etiquette of the battlefield so that he can achieve honor in death, while leaving his city in the hands of his young child.

What do you guys think of Gilgamesh vs Achilles? I know some of you want Achilles to fight Siegfried or Cu Chulainn but I also want OG Gilgamesh on the show and this seems like the best he has for now.
image.png

Both of them are kings who left their position to seek out glory on the battlefield, and dealt with extreme tragedy and grief at the loss of their best friend as a result. Both of them spiraled out of control as a result of this death; however, where Gilgamesh did so out of fear after realizing his own mortality, Achilles had already accepted his mortality and fell into wrath. They both were made to see the error in their handling of grief by a wisened elder, and returned to live out their life to the fullest.
For Gilgamesh, this means returning home to his city, and putting his strength and wisdom to use to improve the lives of his people, whereas for Achilles this means properly following the traditions and etiquette of the battlefield so that he can achieve honor in death, while leaving his city in the hands of his young child.
Now this is an MU that i'm supported with 1000%
Tho i also ask to throw their Fate version for a different version just because lel

I personally like Junko vs Lotus (Warframe). Connections are pretty simple and it's an unholy stomp but it's kinda funny.
More unholy than Reimu Hakurei vs Yusuke Urameshi or Alice Margatroid vs Sasori sure...

Here is the opponent:

latest

Reminder: in a character versus debate, there are the characters and there is a debate.
When the AP gap and hax gap becomes so massive it spoils the fun - it may still work as a crossover, but not as a character versus debate matchup.

Coming Monday morning / Tuesday late night will start the application period of Brandon Yates (volume 6 will start by around 27 or 28 March)

I will try to pool funds for commissioning Son Gohan vs Pegasus Kouga.
In fact, I have started to pool funds. And have got the funds needed for the basic music itself.
(And I know someone else is pooling or even pulling funds solo for commissioning Son Gohan vs Ultraman Zero at the same time.)
Maybe one or two more other matchups for later.

Last edited:
Reminder: in a character versus debate, there are the characters and there is a debate.
When the AP gap and hax gap becomes so massive it spoils the fun - it may still work as a crossover, but not as a character versus debate matchup.
Not true, Touhou will get a tier 1 so it bound to be close, even more close and complicated because the hax gap between the two aren't that big
So that reminder isn't applied for Junko vs Morgan lel, i'm not a match-makers ambassador for nothing

Not true, Touhou will get a tier 1 so it bound to be close, even more close and complicated because the hax gap between the two aren't that big
So that reminder isn't applied for Junko vs Morgan lel, i'm not a match-makers ambassador for nothing
Okay this is Junko (Touhou Project) you are talking about. My bad. If my mixing up causes your irritation, 8 am sorry.

... so my speeches reflects / supports that this Junko actually may have a fight against Morgan Le Fay. Good for you. Well while the actual AP gap between tier 2 and tier 1 (or even among the same tier or sub tier) can be drastic, this may sound "debatable" at least among the normies. Or we may call it the dimension measurement contest and the fatigue of such.

Speaking of mixing characters up, this reminds me I used to have a habit of quoting the full names of a character with the media source provided so that people will not mistake which character by which character. Then I was told to cut that out. Then it comes back to me that maybe I need to pick this up again.

Last edited:
I noticed none of Fleetway Sonic’s matchups besides like, Arcueid actually tried to capture the duality of him. The hero with an evil alter ego was just completely left out in favor of a berserker or evil clone. It’s one of the parts I liked about Kasen v Fleetway, she manages to be one of the few characters to fit as a matchup for both half of the coins, and they bounce off of one another really well in both personalities & combat abilities.

Kasen used to be the closest one but Touhou upgrades have definitely furthered the gap, but there’s still some interesting arguments in Fleetway’s camp that make it still fun regardless. Cosmic tier matchups being stomps isn’t really unusual at this point.

Oh nah, I only really bothered debating them today.

I haven’t really been around here as much because I’ve just been busy. I’m working way more hours than usual, college is taking up more time because I started another class last month, and I’m usually elsewhere in my free time, like streaming or working on personal projects and such.

I still try to drop in and say something now and again, but the fact there isn’t really anything going on with DB rn and there won’t be for another couple months is definitely contributing too lol.
People then to forget that STC Sonic exist and that he's what STC Super Sonic is attached to.

Hell, a lot of the time, even in the Fanart that shows the two you get the impression it's Game Sonic and not STC Sonic he's shown with.

I mean, there's people that actually think his name is Fleetway.

Okay this is Junko (Touhou Project) you are talking about. My bad. If my mixing up causes your irritation, 8 am sorry.

... so my speeches reflects / supports that this Junko actually may have a fight against Morgan Le Fay. Good for you. Well while the actual AP gap between tier 2 and tier 1 (or even among the same tier or sub tier) can be drastic, this may sound "debatable" at least among the normies. Or we may call it the dimension measurement contest and the fatigue of such.

Speaking of mixing characters up, this reminds me I used to have a habit of quoting the full names of a character with the media source provided so that people will not mistake which character by which character. Then I was told to cut that out. Then it comes back to me that maybe I need to pick this up again.
This is a proof that Touhou Junko need a full name, pls ZUN so we wouldn't get mixed with other chars whenever we mentioned Junko

More of a Gilgamesh vs Perseus guy, myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back