• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should stop debating with the guy on Reddit who thinks Pucci can instantly reach immeasurable speed and would beat Sakuya
What's the reasoning of that person? Pucci being faster than GER? Misinterpretings just to wank? Though you could probably step down to his level an argue for immeasurable speed Sakuya

What's the reasoning of that person? Pucci being faster than GER? Misinterpretings just to wank? Though you could probably step down to his level an argue for immeasurable speed Sakuya
His reasoning was something something Sakuya talks too much, Pucci will eventually reach immeasurable and kill her (Which is bullshit, lmao), if any of you are interested in how this debate ended, then basically...
image.png

His reasoning was something something Sakuya talks too much, Pucci will eventually reach immeasurable and kill her (Which is bullshit, lmao), if any of you are interested in how this debate ended, then basically...
image.png
Puccibros, we'll get Sakuyacunts (I can't say the f word) sometime. Araki will make Jojo shittouterhyperversal one day, I am certain since I saw it in a dream.

Coming back to say that Tao from SMTV might just have a Xeno MU (a HM, anyway)

If DB makes Bill and Discord relatively close, is turning Bill to stone actually fine? His body was petrified at the end of GF, so Bill really couldnt get around that?

Isn't this just BFR by another name?

Uhhh likely Z Broly via haxx and maybe AP, tho Broly probably has the speed advantage. I have no idea how strong Dark MM.EXE is tho he likely speed blitzes and kills off of haxx.

He loses every other one here tho I’m pretty sure lol.
Something something, Pucci would resist the time stop because Jotaro’s time stop is supposedly more potent as he can apparently freeze immeasurable characters and Sakuya’s time stop layering wouldn’t be able to. Sakuya would sit there and talk and just allow Pucci to get to immeasurable to supposedly blitz her (no explanation of how he’d do this to a time manipulation who could decelerate time in counter and would know he’s accelerating time, or how he’d kill someone so significantly more powerful). Pucci would win because fate Manip. They tried to say Sakuya’s immeasurable is less consistent and made up an interpretation of how her ability worked that wasn’t founded in the text, etc

Super Sonic has barely anything in common with Broly, Juggernaut, Goku Black, Dark MegaMan.EXE, or Reverse-Flash. Onslaught, Kasen, and Arcueid are fine though.

Super Sonic should be matched against "evil alter egos" rather than just berserkers and evil clones

Like Evil Ryu or something
I noticed none of Fleetway Sonic’s matchups besides like, Arcueid actually tried to capture the duality of him. The hero with an evil alter ego was just completely left out in favor of a berserker or evil clone. It’s one of the parts I liked about Kasen v Fleetway, she manages to be one of the few characters to fit as a matchup for both half of the coins, and they bounce off of one another really well in both personalities & combat abilities.

Honestly if we worried about which is stomp and which isn't, none of those match ups would be valid
Kasen used to be the closest one but Touhou upgrades have definitely furthered the gap, but there’s still some interesting arguments in Fleetway’s camp that make it still fun regardless. Cosmic tier matchups being stomps isn’t really unusual at this point.

No wonder why you didn't around in this place atm lel
Oh nah, I only really bothered debating them today.

I haven’t really been around here as much because I’ve just been busy. I’m working way more hours than usual, college is taking up more time because I started another class last month, and I’m usually elsewhere in my free time, like streaming or working on personal projects and such.

I still try to drop in and say something now and again, but the fact there isn’t really anything going on with DB rn and there won’t be for another couple months is definitely contributing too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back