• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda disagree. I’m not saying it’s a stomp or anything but considering that the stats are basically going to be even and trunks has the keysword. While yeah it’s not a stomp more times than not Trunks will likely just win because of it
So genuine question... is anything preventing Silver from using his Telekinesis to remove Trunks' time traveling device or to use his Keysword against him? These both seem like pretty viable options for Silver to use in the fight if Trunks has no method against them. Especially since Archie Silver has a precedent of using his enemies attacks against them, which should also allow him to redirect/reroute any Time Power based attacks Trunks would use on him. He could arguably just BFR the sword itself if it was such a major issue.

Zeo Ranger VI-White @ DBW:

Forming a massive living lightning, Black Adam throws it towards Apocalypse, while En Sabah Nur prepares to throw an energy strike of his own. As the two energy blasts clash, Apocalypse uses his regeneration powers to reform his body out of Black Adam's sight and then reappears behind him, striking his infamous pose with ゴ (menacing) kanji floating around him. The DC's Egyptian Shazam can only look on in shock as the Marvel's primordial mutant gloats over Teth-Adam's "uselessness".

Apocalypse: Useless, useless, useless... MUDA!

He proclaims as such and calls upon The World to stomp through Adam's neck and crush his throat. En Sabah Nur unleashes a vicious flurry of literal stomps on his now vulnerable foe, who can do nothing against the barrage.

Apocalypse: MUDA MUDA! MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA! MUDAA!

Nur ends with one energy zap that reduces Teth-Adam to a charred body with rains of bloody smear, before immediately proceeding to dive back down to the ground and pose victoriously beneath the shower of blood that once was the Kahndaq King, who now remains dead for good.

Apocalypse: WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

A "The End" screen reminiscent of your typical comic book screen pops up, closing the fight out.

So genuine question... is anything preventing Silver from using his Telekinesis to remove Trunks' time traveling device or to use his Keysword against him? These both seem like pretty viable options for Silver to use in the fight if Trunks has no method against them. Especially since Archie Silver has a precedent of using his enemies attacks against them, which should also allow him to redirect/reroute any Time Power based attacks Trunks would use on him. He could arguably just BFR the sword itself if it was such a major issue.

The scene opens on a newspaper article titled "FLASH KILLS SONIC?!", completed with image of said Freedom Fighter being disintegrated in the middle of vacuum space. The man on a bench reading it chuckles. It is none other than Silver the Hedgehog, but the Archie version.

Archie Silver: laughs It was me, Wally! I was the one who- huh?

The Sega mascot's frenemy's boasting is interrupted when lightning accompanied by a blue cyclone materializes in the road. Within the vortex, a black portal opens up and out levitating was a form like a Saiyan in blue clothing, bearing a cup of tea. The crowd of civilians cheered at the sight, believing it to be the heroic Saiyan savior known as Future Trunks. However, it is someone much more powerful: Trunks from the video game series, or the alias he's been referred to, Xeno Trunks.

I see you finally caught up on the thread. I could watch your progress as my notification count slowly grew
Am I that predictable???

But yeah, I’ve been on hiatus due to schoolwork. Catching up on a dozen pages is a chore and missing out on cool conversation topics without necroposting doesn’t help either. But that’s behind me, I’m here now.

Am I that predictable???

But yeah, I’ve been on hiatus due to schoolwork. Catching up on a dozen pages is a chore and missing out on cool conversation topics without necroposting doesn’t help either. But that’s behind me, I’m here now.
Lol I'm about to be dragged into schoolwork hell myself, sucks its on the first MU with a character besides John Wick or Wukong/Herc that I'm genuinely incredibly invested in too.

His own telekinesis, no?

Why is it Xeno Trunks and Archie Silver specifically? What's the problem of just using their main counterparts since not onl are they more iconic and it's FAR more of a legacy?

From hearsay, this allows more things to talk about. Normal Trunks is basically GokuBeerus feat again and Silver has had kind of few appearances, mostly just 06 & Rivals. This MU expands the scope.

From hearsay, this allows more things to talk about. Normal Trunks is basically GokuBeerus feat again and Silver has had kind of few appearances, mostly just 06 & Rivals. This MU expands the scope.
And to add normal trunks vs Silver is practically
If you don't buy Imaginary World scaling n whatever Trunks wins via multiplier shit
You do and Silver launches Trunks into space

I think another thing or more fun shit to do with the MU then wat u can do with Canon when Canon Trunks doesn't have alot of shit to Play off Game Silver

Real question is wat will they do now with Canon Trunks and Game Silver

There's no point of doing the Canon version of the fight now that Death Battle is opting to go for their OP version

Real question is wat will they do now with Canon Trunks and Game Silver

There's no point of doing the Canon version of the fight now that Death Battle is opting to go for their OP version
Normal Trunks has a shit ton of opponents so they could still use him
Idk if game Silver will ever be used and that's probably a good thing, considering Ben hates game Silver

Again, besides QnA, the actual ep explained it badly.

If you need QnA to get real stats, then that kind of ep has badly explained research.
I mean even they did put the super forms at Multi but they didnt fully explain the feat in question
In the episode
Normal Trunks has a shit ton of opponents so they could still use him
Idk if game Silver will ever be used and that's probably a good thing, considering Ben hates game Silver
I'm aware Trunks has Crono or Luminary
Game silver is the odd man out given Trunks was his best

from which verse?
Alright, back from being dormant.
No offense to you guys but some of you here are cool peeps
Betted on Black Adam so I was a bit surprised on Apoc being the winner, but I did expect it since if both was similar stats then Apoc just wins straight up.
Now as for the next time, my reaction was this:

Team Rock Breaker:
Member: The Great Sage Equaling Heaven, The First Mutant

Why is it Xeno Trunks and Archie Silver specifically? What's the problem of just using their main counterparts since not onl are they more iconic and it's FAR more of a legacy?
From Ultraguy
[B]This is obviously my personal opinion(not RT). But's it's mainly two factors. Firstly the Trunks vs Silver idea has been done like dozens of times already. Not to mention everyone already knew what to expect from Trunks in basically all regards. This throws a wider net and lets you use feats or abilities that would never come up normally. Secondly is largely because Silver doesn't actually have much material to draw from. He was only really a characters in 06 and the rivals games. This kinda throws the net a bit wider.[/B]

Some random guy: DB lowballed Alucard because Schrodinger Alucard can just exist on a higher dimensional tier of power against DIO.

If they wank Alucard any harder, their hand is going to break. 4D Alucard, I've heard it all now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back