• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SethTheProgrammer Allegations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a Google Document was being handed around to several people showing a bunch of accusations of him in 2021. It was thrown under the rug and some people here even said it was debunked.
Guess how things turn out.

it was deadass hilarious that seth tried to say he didn't S harass someone saying it was only through screenshots (He didn't know the definition)
The 16 year old thing was sad too because he tried to make a bullshit excuse (oh i was testing that dude), doesn't change the fact he was asking those uh ohs from this underaged.

Seeing Keemstar rip him apart is so funny aswell and Seth is just panicking (That portion when Swag said type 1 in chat if Seth is panicking)
Bro thought his way of arguing like usual in vc would work but he ended up looking like a crazy person because he kept shouting like a stupid lad
But yeah he is Seth The Proscammer, The Proharasser, The Probully, The progroomer. Hopefully he never comes back on youtube 🤷‍♂️

it was deadass hilarious that seth tried to say he didn't S harass someone saying it was only through screenshots (He didn't know the definition)
The 16 year old thing was sad too because he tried to make a bullshit excuse (oh i was testing that dude), doesn't change the fact he was asking those uh ohs from this underaged.

Seeing Keemstar rip him apart is so funny aswell and Seth is just panicking (That portion when Swag said type 1 in chat if Seth is panicking)
Bro thought his way of arguing like usual in vc would work but he ended up looking like a crazy person because he kept shouting like a stupid lad
But yeah he is Seth The Proscammer, The Proharasser, The Probully, The progroomer. Hopefully he never comes back on youtube 🤷‍♂️
I hope he goes to Jail because the type of shit he was doing is just Criminal.

It's honestly just kinda sad. I actually had some weird level of respect when he tried to convince the internet that Saber was 1-A, since it takes some pretty big cahoonas to do something crazy like that. I also quite liked his older videos when I was younger.

It's honestly just kinda sad. I actually had some weird level of respect when he tried to convince the internet that Saber was 1-A, since it takes some pretty big cahoonas to do something crazy like that. I also quite liked his older videos when I was younger.
Funny since his older content was made by the people he once claimed as friends because his content making skills are ass.

Given that Seth harrassed me in the past as well after I sent him a nice, respectful, and reasonable letter to try to smooth things out between him and our wiki, I am obviously not the biggest fan of his personality, even though he seems competent at Dragon Ball scaling and fiction reviewing.

However, we still have rules against potentially starting conflicts with other communities, so I will lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back