• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been on my mind and I mentioned this for awhile back but really gotta add on two cents to it

We know stomps are nothing new in vs let alone on Death Battle nor being a stomp stops a fight from being good.

However what makes a stomp Mu good or bad boils down to two things

The believability and compensation

The believability comes down to can you fathom the loser doing shit to winner in a general crossover fight between them?
Can u buy the loser harming the winner without feeling contrived or nerfing the winner badly just so it doesn't feel like you're trying too hard to make it fair ?

As well how both combatant are portrayed in there series

Compensation comes to do whether the loser has shit to play off winner for a fun despite it being a stomp

Does the loser have some advantages regardless how lil they are?

More simplistically, as far as DB has said, they'll do fights if they like them. Its that simple.

Has DB even done MUs that fundamentally dont work outside joke fights? Joker vs ST is surprisingly awkward MU but they made a fun fight out of that.

More simplistically, as far as DB has said, they'll do fights if they like them. Its that simple.

Has DB even done MUs that fundamentally dont work outside joke fights? Joker vs ST is surprisingly awkward MU but they made a fun fight out of that.
Joker and Sweet Tooth can do melee combat and joker has his own car iirc so it isn't hard to make work

Who does Kazuya have? While Iori there it's just stronger Heihaichi vs Stronger Geese

I don't care for Wesker vs Kazuya and wouldn't cry if either fought different options but it definitely feels like Kazuya needs a RIGHT THERE option to fully not go with it
How about Kazuya vs Kuuga?
but they have another you-know-what problem preventing content creation. Kamen Rider matchups, gacha characters matchups.

It is surprising that we currently don't have Princess Connect profiles and many other Japanese gacha profiles.
What do you mean by that?

Joker and Sweet Tooth can do melee combat and joker has his own car iirc so it isn't hard to make work
Yeah, but their primary fighting styles are not matching.

Joker is a trikster melee/weapon fighter, but Kane generally fights more normal humans and this isnt highlighted too much.

And on the opposite end Jokermobile is extremely rare option for Joker and frankly I still havent seen canon feats for it to match ST in power or even canon abilities.

It worked out but it is probably most awkward MU in DB technically bar jokes.

How about Kazuya vs Kuuga?
need Cap vs KR Ichigo to happen first
Yeah, but their primary fighting styles are not matching.

Joker is a trikster melee/weapon fighter, but Kane generally fights more normal humans and this isnt highlighted too much.

And on the opposite end Jokermobile is extremely rare option for Joker and frankly I still havent seen canon feats for it to match ST in power or even canon abilities.

It worked out but it is probably most awkward MU in DB technically bar jokes.
either way its not something i can't fathom working for a fight

This is my 3rd warning or so about Green Goblin vs Kazuya.
Will Green Goblin vs Albert Wesker be better or worse than Green Goblin vs Kazuya Mishima or Albert Wesker vs Kazuya Mishima.

All three are bad IMO TBH.

Also on Kirbeh:
Redemption my ass, they showed how Magolor became seller for microtransactions.

This is origin of eeeeviiiil
This is surprisingly fitting as Magolor later built several theme parks for trolling others since Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition.
Horny jail warden has mentioned how he hosted microtransactions at Team Kirby Clash Deluxe.
It does not make sense he would have redeemed himself as thoroughly as Merlina in Sonic Runners has had.
(That said Sonic Runners has been criticized for microtransactions too, leading to a sequel launch as Sonic Runners Adventure. But nobody blames Merlina with that obviously.)

But still, just him beating the way out of the "abyss" is lamer than what I expect. It does not even have the Kazuya betraying Heihachi hype. Glad I did not buy the game yet.

Last edited:
prepare-for-fireworks-when-it-happens-v0-d49xogxpe0ja1.jpg

And you may be able to find a copyright takendown content in mainland China platforms, but they have another you-know-what problem preventing content creation. Kamen Rider matchups, gacha characters matchups.

It is surprising that we currently don't have Princess Connect profiles and many other Japanese gacha profiles.

By the way, here is the regional Internet meme: Xing Daorong. His durability feat comes from him falling from horse, which is currently not calculated.
Oh, I actually wanted to try and add Princess Connect, but IDK anything about calcing or scaling, and I later had to delete the game from my phone, so... yeah.

Who does Kazuya have? While Iori there it's just stronger Heihaichi vs Stronger Geese

I don't care for Wesker vs Kazuya and wouldn't cry if either fought different options but it definitely feels like Kazuya needs a RIGHT THERE option to fully not go with it
Kazuya has more options hax wise unlike Heihachi to work with, Iori is also a more animalistic sorta character, explosions, fire, slicing, more then just geese spamming and countering

This is my 3rd warning or so about Green Goblin vs Kazuya.
Also Osborn is better for Joker, even though its another capeshit MU, unless he got better ones

I dont get why many people really want to see characters like Wesker, Green Goblin and that Raven one to die to Kazuya, like just look at his recent trailer and tell anyone you really wanna feed them to him

Omnilander worked for several factors, which aint gonna work with these

Also Osborn is better for Joker, even though its another capeshit MU, unless he got better ones

I dont get why many people really want to see characters like Wesker, Green Goblin and that Raven one to die to Kazuya, like just look at his recent trailer and tell anyone you really wanna feed them to him

Omnilander worked for several factors, which aint gonna work with these
Green Goblin should fight Xanatos from Gargoyles.

Connections? Idk, rich assholes or something. All I know is that it'd be fun.

EDIT: Damn you @Stefano4444

Connections? Idk, rich assholes or something.
They are the amoral founders, owners and CEOs of their namesake corporations (Oscorp Industries and Xanatos Enterprises). Born in the Northeastern United States, both were able to successfully lift themselves out of their impoverished backgrounds and became the head of their companies, with their base of operations established in New York City. It was during their time in New York that both would encounter their iconic archenemy (Spider-Man and Goliath, respectively). In combat, both don powered exoskeletons (The Iron Patriot Armor and The Exo-Frame), emulating the look and appearance of heroic figures (Iron Man and Captain America, and Goliath and the Manhattan Clan, respectively), they were also team leaders (to the Dark Avengers and Steel Clan, respectively), and members of secret socities (The Cabal and The Illuminati, respectively). Both also started families (with Emily Osborn and Fox Xanatos, respectively), and had one child (Harry Osborn and Alexander Fox Xanatos).

I'm neutral in this case. However, the debate regarding the originality is something requiring knowledgeable members to comment. Is Blue and White an original series? Is Blue and White a fan fiction? Is Blue and White a copyright infringement but not punished in mainland China? I don't know much.
How can this series even be read by English speakers? I googled it and I haven't found any way to read it. A story with Goku, Saitama, Marvel, and DC sounds very cool.

Kazuya suffers the same issues like with Gohan where they both have better but folks are more familiar with the big names suggestions then actually trying to learn about another verse
Which is why i hope the researchers, along ben and co would stick to other options instead, Kazuya deserves better then a free W without using most of his stuff

Again, if they like some Kazuya MU, they'll do it no matter what the stomp is and how hard it is.

God forbid, they did the MM BR, what the **** was Volnutt supposed to do except die lol

As of now lately, tekken has legit something into tier 5, at least from 2 calcs for it from outside and Kazuya would scale from it in base, this makes the statements the series had for 16 years harder to deny it now

Also i said from ryu vs jin, i dont like this old ass city level bullshit only, heihachi vs geese was a step to the right direction, its dumb to go back now from it

They are the amoral founders, owners and CEOs of their namesake corporations (Oscorp Industries and Xanatos Enterprises). Born in the Northeastern United States, both were able to successfully lift themselves out of their impoverished backgrounds and became the head of their companies, with their base of operations established in New York City. It was during their time in New York that both would encounter their iconic archenemy (Spider-Man and Goliath, respectively). In combat, both don powered exoskeletons (The Iron Patriot Armor and The Exo-Frame), emulating the look and appearance of heroic figures (Iron Man and Captain America, and Goliath and the Manhattan Clan, respectively), they were also team leaders (to the Dark Avengers and Steel Clan, respectively), and members of secret socities (The Cabal and The Illuminati, respectively). Both also started families (with Emily Osborn and Fox Xanatos, respectively), and had one child (Harry Osborn and Alexander Fox Xanatos).
I'm mostly aware of the base connections (though not some of the deeper stuff). I just can't believe we were thinking the same ******* thing....and that I got ninja'd so hard.

Hunterzillas will remember this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back