• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest you use a template with a size of 1280x720 pixels. That way your thumbnail comes out looking exactly like a YouTube thumbnail.
If you want the thumbnail template, you can find it here. https://deathbattlefanon.fandom.com...Death_Battle-Creating_Needs!#Season_4-Onwards
Then you resize the template to fit your screen, be careful while doing so.
This is where I got my thumbnail template form.
And if you want a program that is good for editing and doesn't have a watermark like picsart then I suggest you download and use paint.net I have used it and it's really good though it's a bit confusing to use.
Pixlr is good too, it is easy to use but it only permits you to download 2 photoshopped images per day so I prefer to use paint.net
Thanks!

If you still have problems feel free to ask me more questions.
Unfortunately, I'll still have to use imgur for making images (I'd use my tablet, but it's too buggy, and I'm not able to download it on the laptop I use now due to it being a school laptop). Even then, I kinda got used to the watermark for imgur.

Multi Galaxy level As minimum
Its gonna come down to hax and speed with them
I really don't know, although Gaara has more connections with Sandman
I remember how back when i was new to va debating a bunch of people were insisting Gaara wins and Sandman couldnt, something like Gaara can control him cuz he can control living sand or some shit

Unfortunately, I'll still have to use imgur for making images (I'd use my tablet, but it's too buggy, and I'm not able to download it on the laptop I use now due to it being a school laptop). Even then, I kinda got used to the watermark for imgur.
Then use Pixlr, it doesn't need to be downloaded. You could probably go around the "You can only download 2 photoshopped images per day" limit by using incognito mode or with multiple accounts. I haven't tried it myself but something might work.

Releasing tomorrow

Therewolf Media (23 hours ago: Pinned by Therewolf Media)
ITS CAT WEEK

Banana (23 hours ago)
I have a feeling that means “that” track will be on Thursday…
Words have been marked.

Therewolf Media - "Secret Waters" | Nia vs Tiara (Xenoblade Chronicles vs Fairy Fencer F)
938 views in a day
Looks like Nia vs Tiara suffers a fate of Haruto Tokishima in Valvrave 1 vs Tian-Long in Tianjian 1 (Valvrave the Liberator vs Astro Plan).

Last edited:
Doesn't Gaara win though 🤔. Unless there's something in the Spider-Man comics I'm missing lol.
Sandy is apparently planet level and immortal 🤷‍♀️

Sandy is apparently planet level and immortal 🤷‍♀️

By planet level we mean one Sandman absorbing sufficient sand and tagging The Thing from Fantastic Four and also herald Venom (and to an extent herald Carnage).

Which means Sandman with sufficient sand can reach even higher if we use Death Battle standards.

Last edited:
I'm neutral in this case. However, the debate regarding the originality is something requiring knowledgeable members to comment. Is Blue and White an original series? Is Blue and White a fan fiction? Is Blue and White a copyright infringement but not punished in mainland China? I don't know much.
Copyright infringement is common in mainland China (in fact it happens on names like Astro Plan and Genshin Impact).

Crowned Doomer and "tree form Master Crown" are the final bosses.

Mags does not seek revenge or redemption. He just regains his power, grab a gem apple and go.

As said by "Male Wife", "after Magolor beats the true final boss, he grabs some gem apple plant and hops into a new portal, credits comes and it shows him being in the clash universe, essentially Kirby clash/super clash is just an alternate universe and that Magolor was the real one".

Hyperverse level Kirby main casts incoming.

Marx MAY beat Flandre Scarlet if he scales from such. Not even 5-D Touhou Project can save Flandre Scarlet.

Copyright infringement is common in mainland China (in fact it happens on names like Astro Plan and Genshin Impact).
And you may be able to find a copyright takendown content in mainland China platforms, but they have another you-know-what problem preventing content creation. Kamen Rider matchups, gacha characters matchups.

It is surprising that we currently don't have Princess Connect profiles and many other Japanese gacha profiles.

By the way, here is the regional Internet meme: Xing Daorong. His durability feat comes from him falling from horse, which is currently not calculated.

Who does Kazuya have? While Iori there it's just stronger Heihaichi vs Stronger Geese

I don't care for Wesker vs Kazuya and wouldn't cry if either fought different options but it definitely feels like Kazuya needs a RIGHT THERE option to fully not go with it

Genshin feels inevitable to come on the show
The storm is coming and I can imagine that.
Talking about Mulan sounds fun
Typically, they are referring Disney Mulan while there are other versions of Hua Mulan such as obscure myth Hua Mulan.
Interested in doing Lego Versions of Characters
I suggest Lego Monkie Kid, though it is a verse which is not weak. Think about the Low 4-C feat.
Nier vs Traveler- Genshin feels inevitable to come on the show. Also would be down to use Nier.
GI Traveler has better opponents I suppose. Get stomped by Link.

By the way, do they talk about Amphibia character before?

Swan like DMC and we know Nero vs Hellboy is the most popular currently one given Vergil and Dante alrea
I know it's a long shot but I would love Nero Vs Hellboy to be handrawn like Afro Vs Jack but replicating the distinctive artsytle of the Hellboy comics, I think it would have the potential to be most aesthetically pleasing DBs while still being action packed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back