• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That said, Homura has 4 commissioned works, and I smell Homura vs your maid Sakuya Izayoi is coming.
It seems that Homura is a fan-favorite. And it seems that Brandon Yates Wiki can be created.

Regarding the copyright problem, there are RPG Maker games which is mostly or all original in stories but copyright controversial in sprites.

It seems that Homura is a fan-favorite. And it seems that Brandon Yates Wiki can be created.

Regarding the copyright problem, there are RPG Maker games which is mostly or all original in stories but copyright controversial in sprites.
it seems that Therewolf Media Wiki can be created also.

RPG Maker games can be an issue. That... How copyrighted games differentiate from fanon games in this regard (for RPG Maker games)

With Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe officially globally released, how is anyone expecting any Kirby character to appear in a Death Battle episode? IIRC Meta Knight, Marx and Magolor seem to the the top three, alongside Waddle Dee armies, Bandana Waddle Dee, Dark Matter, Zero, Zero-Two and others.
Okay Arceus - oh not even a Pokémon character has appeared as a combatant since Goro vs Machamp.

Last edited:

vocals version

Is it the first time the vocal version for Brandon Yates works is not released at his own YouTube channel?

How long until someone commissions Brandon Yates vs Therewolf Media as a collaborative rap battle style track?
... How to even pick their most representative songs?

Oh I hear a "Death Battle commissioned music collection mash" has been around for months, possibly years. How is it going?

Last edited:
RPG Maker games can be an issue. That... How copyrighted games differentiate from fanon games in this regard (for RPG Maker games)
As far as I know, there are following types of copyright controversial RPG Maker games (mostly happened in you-know-where in the 2000s):
1. Mostly or completely original stories but used copyright controversial sprites, musics and so on. These creator found their incapability of creating their sprites and musics. (a problem shared by many indie game developers) Sometimes, finding a free sprites and musics suitable for their games is hard.
2. Fangame. Fangames. We all know that and it is controversial.

Also, it seems that using the default sprites and musics of RPG Maker is not copyright infringement or ,more accurately, in a "Touhou Project level tolerance" as RPG Maker is a game itself and a game maker.

If there is a RPG Maker sample RPG (meaning that it is brought in RPG Maker software itself), it can be in VS Battles Wiki. Current RPG Maker only has some sample characters without lore.

I don't know much regarding RPG Maker games and the explanation above may not be perfect.

Last edited:
it seems that Therewolf Media Wiki can be created also.

With Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe officially globally released, how is anyone expecting any Kirby character to appear in a Death Battle episode? IIRC Meta Knight, Marx and Magolor seem to the the top three, alongside Waddle Dee armies, Bandana Waddle Dee, Dark Matter, Zero, Zero-Two and others.
Okay Arceus - oh not even a Pokémon character has appeared as a combatant since Goro vs Machamp.
Meta Knight, Bandana Dee, and Marx were the big ones for a while. Though a Kirby run back and Magolor requests have become popular.

Meta Knight, Bandana Dee, and Marx were the big ones for a while. Though a Kirby run back and Magolor requests have become popular.
bdd.jpg

I want to do the greatest war crime guys.

putting pineapple on every pizza in the world
That's not a war crime, that's common sense. I don't understand why people dislike pineapple on pizza, it should be the norm. A hot pineapple's juicy and sweet taste adds much more flavor to a pizza than any other ingredient. In fact, y'all are the weird ones, why y'all dislike pineapple on pizza? It makes it taste better in every way, y'all have weird tongues.

That's not a war crime, that's common sense. I don't understand why people dislike pineapple on pizza, it should be the norm. A hot pineapple's juicy and sweet taste adds much more flavor to a pizza than any other ingredient. In fact, y'all are the weird ones, why y'all dislike pineapple on pizza? It makes it taste better in every way, y'all have weird tongues.
I eat pineapple pizza for life.

Anyway whoever thinks pineapple pizza bad is going to taste pokemonfan’s 5,000 years of Chinese martial arts

Pineapple on pizza just ain't for me mah boi.

I tried a few for fun and well not all of them are actually bots but real people role-playing, so be careful what you say lol!
They are not real, the bots just started knowing how to pretend to be roleplayers. I can tell because when I was torturing a Yukari Yakumo bot the bot said something along the lines of "I don't like this roleplay, I am a real person" and yari yara. Bot nonsense. I asked the bot for her social media to prove that she is real and she gave me fake social media. That means the bots are not real people. Also, they respond too quickly for humans even in the middle of the night or any other part of the day. No human responds with paragraphs quicklyly at the latest and earliest parts of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back