• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dfpyhs1-57397fe4-a5db-4918-a685-946f4f3d7fb9.png

And the irony is that they keep the wank all through Akuma vs Shao Kahn and Akuma still lost to Shao Kahn by lol lore.
Shao Kahn lore has merit to it, cuz they try merging and messing with realms in each thing one way or another

Although by today standards, planet level MK is something that is of the past now, cuz you can really argue like with comics and db verse for tier 3/2 now legitimately, tho till death battle ever buys that
Will Boruto hear the same from Naruto?
Depends on what matches he got and if he can lose to that or not

heh
really tho they may as well go with the least stompish MU for Mark
Unless they still roll with it like with their 1st Invincible fight

You know if anything they could try cross scale from other Image comics verses, they mentioned Mean Supreme for the heat vision being useless on Omniman cuz he fought someone with better feats on it, i heard that series has tier 4 stuff and the character in question calls out Omniman for what he did last episode of season 1

Could become more closer then what they gave his dad in the fight

Unless they still roll with it like with their 1st Invincible fight

You know if anything they could try cross scale from other Image comics verses, they mentioned Mean Supreme for the heat vision being useless on Omniman cuz he fought someone with better feats on it, i heard that series has tier 4 stuff and the character in question calls out Omniman for what he did last episode of season 1

Could become more closer then what they gave his dad in the fight
the researchers don't view Invincible beyond Planet Level in the server and most of the tier 4 to argue for Mark is not valid, doesn't really get him to tier 4 and other shit

I hope the new season of Death Battle has a Touhou character in it. I don't care if they lose horribly (Just don't make them lose against Undertale!), get mauled worse than a bear attack, or get horribly lowballed. I need Touhou to appear in Death Battle.

I hope the new season of Death Battle has a Touhou character in it. I don't care if they lose horribly (Just don't make them lose against Undertale!), get mauled worse than a bear attack, or get horribly lowballed. I need Touhou to appear in Death Battle.
Even if that means Alice Margatroid losing to Sasori, Yukari Yakumo losing to Hoopa, Kasen Ibaraki losing to Fleetway Sonic, Marisa Kirisame losing to Yuffie Kisaragi or Reimu Hakurei losing to Sailor Mars/Sakura Kinomoto/Yusuke Urameshi/Yoh Asakura/Ichigo Kurosaki (I personally believe Sakura Kinomoto should win tbh) something more horrible?

Expect S10 news coming up in the next cast(s)
Intriguing.

Even if that means Alice Margatroid losing to Sasori, Yukari Yakumo losing to Hoopa, Kasen Ibaraki losing to Fleetway Sonic, Marisa Kirisame losing to Yuffie Kisaragi or Reimu Hakurei losing to Sailor Mars/Sakura Kinomoto/Yusuke Urameshi/Yoh Asakura/Ichigo Kurosaki (I personally believe Sakura Kinomoto should win tbh) something more horrible?
Did I stutter? I accept any loss as long as it's not from from Undertale. It violates rule #1 of Deidalius' rules for powerscaling.

Fplqdl7WIAAQtOf

Did I stutter? I accept any loss as long as it's not from from Undertale. It violates rule #1 of Deidalius' rules for powerscaling.

Fplqdl7WIAAQtOf
The trollish genie wish granting simply means Deidalius' wish will be technically granted but many would suffer as a result and chances are people will curse that Dei-ty to the point Dei does not feel so good.

Seriously I am fine with Reimu Hakurei losing to Sakura Kinomoto and Cirno losing to SMT Jack Frost. Some may actually be happy with those.

cringe they want to bring in genshit
"We should do Genshin sooner than later
"We should do a lego fight; we get a lot of "I started watching DB when I was in 6th grade" We should cater to the middle school audience"
"Tekken is powerful like city level; Kazuya destroys Wesker"
"DMC is fun. Perfect verse to bring into DB. They have the attitude."
Erin: "I want to bring in Madoka magica"
"Gaara probably slaps Crocodile's shit"
"We want to do another RWBY fight before Ruby vs Maka"

Last edited:
Ballot Banter 11
Nier vs Traveler- Genshin feels inevitable to come on the show. Also would be down to use Nier.
Laharl vs Neptune- Liam likes Disgaea and would like to bring it on.
Lord Vortech vs Kaos- Erin was the only one to know both but they’re fun little games, Vortech probably wins. Thought using Lego Versions would be fun,
Lego Batman vs Lego Vader came to mind.
The Thing vs The Imposter- Imposter’s slot has already been taken by Fall Guys in our hearts.
Yuna vs Hibiki- know nothing.
Shikamaru vs Tokoyami- love Shika, Liam named Joseph as an opponent for Shika and said Toko gets stomped.
Roxas vs Axl- Axl’s game bad, Roxas probably wins, does sounds cool.
I-No vs Homura- know both are really strong verses, mentioned that they basically make all their sprites now but prefer to have prexisting templates.
Shinra and Sho vs Lio and Galo- Erin likes Lio and Galo’s series. More duo fights would be cool.
Kazuma vs Subaru- somewhat get the theme, Kazuma would be cool to bring on.
Jill vs Aya- Parasite Eve is cool, Aya probably wins, Jill is the most likely RE protagonist to come in after Leon.
Gaara vs Crocodile- Croc is fun, also named off Sandman and said it sounded better. But Gaara running back sounds good.
Katniss vs Mulan- Talking about Mulan would be fun.
Indominus Rex vs Sharktopus- “perfect” would be a great cast to discuss.
Beetlejuice vs Yugi- know BJ and he would be fun, not Toilet Bound whatever.
OH Dio vs Infinity Ultron- Liam thinks it’s fun, Ultron probably wins.
Fall Guys vs Among Us- Definitely want to do it.
Kazuya vs Wesker- have talked about doing it before, Kazuya shitstomps.
Ladybug vs Spidey- Great to have Peter back, very popular, could be fun.
Yang vs Nero- Nero vs Hellboy is cool.
Blaze vs Mars- “uh what?” Liam thinks it could be cool.
Perry vs Skipper will be the first one next time

Main Highlights of the new Ballot;
  • Genshin feels inevitable to come on the show
  • Disgaea would be cool to bring on
  • Interested in doing Lego Versions of Characters
  • Really what to do Among Us vs Fall Guys
  • Shikamaru is cool, brought up Joseph as an opponent
- Croc and Gaara would be cool to bring in (or bring in again), but also brought up Sandman as an opponent for Croc
  • Talking about Mulan sounds fun
  • Indominus vs Sharktopus is “perfect”
  • Dio vs Ultron sounds cool
  • Have discussed doing Kazuya vs Wesker before
- Like Nero Vs Hellboy
- Like Ladybug vs Peter

Ballot Banter 11
Nier vs Traveler- Genshin feels inevitable to come on the show. Also would be down to use Nier.
Lord Vortech vs Kaos- Erin was the only one to know both but they’re fun little games, Vortech probably wins. Thought using Lego Versions would be fun,

The Thing vs The Imposter- Imposter’s slot has already been taken by Fall Guys in our hearts.
Shikamaru vs Tokoyami- love Shika, Liam named Joseph as an opponent for Shika and said Toko gets stomped.
I-No vs Homura- know both are really strong verses, mentioned that they basically make all their sprites now but prefer to have prexisting templates.
Shinra and Sho vs Lio and Galo- Erin likes Lio and Galo’s series. More duo fights would be cool.
Jill vs Aya- Parasite Eve is cool, Aya probably wins, Jill is the most likely RE protagonist to come in after Leon.
Gaara vs Crocodile- Croc is fun, also named off Sandman and said it sounded better. But Gaara running back sounds good.

- Croc and Gaara would be cool to bring in (or bring in again), but also brought up Sandman as an opponent for Croc
- Like Nero Vs Hellboy
- Like Ladybug vs Peter
Hoping for Ninjago or Bionicles

Ballot Banter 11

- Like Nero Vs Hellboy
- Like Ladybug vs Peter
I'm probably most interested in Shinra and Sho VS Galo and Lio but I'm extremely bias towards Promare.

Disgaea would be one of those series to make a very strong first impression in terms of how strong they are.

Personally I think their best first episode would be Bandana Dee vs Hero Prinny, but Meta Knight is probably the next Kirby character to make it on the show.
Oh definitely
Tho if Disgaea gets on Laharl is the more popular rep to bring on

Then do Bandana Dee vs Hero Prinny after Meta Knight

Oh definitely
Tho if Disgaea gets on Laharl is the more popular rep to bring on

Then do Bandana Dee vs Hero Prinny after Meta Knight
You're right, but I also don't want to see one of my favorite characters ever get "lol dimensional tiering" stomped by his most popular matchup which just so happens to be one of my least favorite characters ever

The trollish genie wish granting simply means Deidalius' wish will be technically granted but many would suffer as a result and chances are people will curse that Dei-ty to the point Dei does not feel so good.

Seriously I am fine with Reimu Hakurei losing to Sakura Kinomoto and Cirno losing to SMT Jack Frost. Some may actually be happy with those.
I'll be honest, I don't care a lot about other people. I am pretty egocentric. Though it would annoy me to see r/Touhou get mad at Death Battle for making a Touhou character lose. It's always annoying to be part of a subreddit of a niche series when Death Battle makes an episode on their characters because you start seeing the most biased and stupid takes.

Now that I think of it I wouldn't be fine if Cirno lost to Jack Frost. Not because I disagree but because people I had beef with months ago really like Cirno vs Jack Frost and hate me Touhou and I wouldn't want them to feel happy out of pure pettiness.

So no opinion on the fight itself at all besides "oh both stronk"
Isekai quartet interaction of the two was neat, tho wonder how they will make them work for a fight really
Jill is like the other iconic face of RE after Leon, DBD literally had these two as survivors 1st for RE chapter, obvious, guess Chris may be getting in after
Isnt Sandman unfair for him? Not like that would stop them but still

How powerful is IU again?
Wasnt this before to be voted?
Nothing new on the winner, but hope that doesnt mean they consider doing that at one point
Nothing about ladybug to say?
As a cartoon fight?

Decided to do a different template instead of the one I was planning to use. Got a little lazy.

DuHoumq.png
I suggest you use a template with a size of 1280x720 pixels. That way your thumbnail comes out looking exactly like a YouTube thumbnail.
If you want the thumbnail template, you can find it here. https://deathbattlefanon.fandom.com...Death_Battle-Creating_Needs!#Season_4-Onwards
Then you resize the template to fit your screen, be careful while doing so.
This is where I got my thumbnail template form.
And if you want a program that is good for editing and doesn't have a watermark like picsart then I suggest you download and use paint.net I have used it and it's really good though it's a bit confusing to use.
Pixlr is good too, it is easy to use but it only permits you to download 2 photoshopped images per day so I prefer to use paint.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back