• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally getting a fight commission of these two
GridArt_20220314_170156037.jpg
Looking forward to it, I hope it’s raw

Yeah but Ajimu breaks the fourth wall with more rizz, she breaks it as much as Deadpool. It's basically her gimmick. Yukari breaks the 4th wall as much as other characters with a little bit of self awareness (Jotaro, Reimu, Sakuya, etc) I wouldn't really call her a fourth wall breaker, she is more of a "4th wall small crack maker"
I mean to be fair to Yukari, her main ability’s main capability in 18 & 18.5 is breaking the 4th wall and mechanics of the game and it’s even acknowledged as confusing within the world itself.

Finally getting a fight commission of these two
GridArt_20220314_170156037.jpg
How much have you budgeted?
(I expect a few bucks for the sprite pictures and a few tens for custom hand drawn still images and $100 up for (a) a 60-second animated sprite fight with existing music to use from Sun.MP2 or (b) three still images from our Luis Cruz)

An advice from a commissioner of at least two works: spend only on what you have saved/earned up extra. A positive sign may push you to become an artist in one aspect or another though.

Last edited:
Random question, revisions can be made staff only by request right?
Yes but it's only recommended if the revisions are highly controversial, normally attracts circular arguments/peanut galley and/or may cause Wiki standards to change as a result.

Tbf regular users can just post a revision in the staff discussion threads without permission or approval beforehand but it's not recommended at all and it will likely be seen as suspect by verse supporters.

I mean to be fair to Yukari, her main ability’s main capability in 18 & 18.5 is breaking the 4th wall and mechanics of the game and it’s even acknowledged as confusing within the world itself.
game mechanic(? I mean, there are some characters that interact with the UI of their games but I wouldn't exactly call them 4th wall breakers on the level of Ajimu and Deadpool.

Amy Rose vs Ramona Flowers is over 6 years old pals.

And this is where I find the quoted old post.

And is Liam Swan interested in bringing back Amy Rose?

game mechanic(? I mean, there are some characters that interact with the UI of their games but I wouldn't exactly call them 4th wall breakers on the level of Ajimu and Deadpool.
Such break the 4th wall thing an unsurprising number of anime characters can do.

Who is Hazama? Who is my husbando facing?
The person whose body was used by Terumi for a while.

Do any of you remember this one web show called Fatal Fiction? Apparently it's been said that this was Death Battle before Death Battle existed.

Oh. This is technically a thing. But the style seems also like Watch Mojo versus/comparisons tbh.
It has the Death Battle elements sure, but the descriptions and presentation style look bland. Blander than the videos by Seth the you-know-who.

Sorry for being critical on a 7/10/13 work with fewer resources.

Oh shit, nice. Hope it manages to sell me on the MU more.

"Better than Yukari vs Giratina" is a low bar. Though if we're listing Yukari MUs, I'll admit I think Yukari vs Magneto is pretty good.
... Honestly, Yukari vs Magneto is unique in itself - although that could be bias since Magneto's one of my favorite Marvel characters and most Yukari MUs don't feel interesting thats not Najimi

6D Sora kino

mickey mouse clubhouse 6d W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back