• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buvgezcm8vca1.png

Okay a new game:

Which matchups would you press this button for? (Be it in Season 10 or later seasons)

Anyone working with Brandon Yates or Therewolf Media on finishing the final piece?

Excellent, Death Battle. Now for Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers. Oh, it's 1,034,214 clicks.

Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers gets >1m in 24 hours. Anyone is calling this a success?

TBH I do.

Okay a new game:

Which matchups would you press this button for? (Be it in Season 10 or later seasons)

Anyone working with Brandon Yates or Therewolf Media on finishing the final piece?

Jason Voorhees vs Michael Myers gets >1m in 24 hours. Anyone is calling this a success?

TBH I do.
New game? Youve been posting that a lot lol

Jason vs MM is a success in views. And introduction analysis being fine. Verdict is sloppy but might count too. That's it.

New game? Youve been posting that a lot lol
So stressed I lost count

A "spinoff" from Sly Cooper vs Lupin the III:

Anyone find Rouge the Bat vs Marino interesting? Would Game Rouge or Archie Rouge be used? (Would the crew accept universe level Archie Rouge btw? Last time I checked Death Battle have Archie Sonic at... five trillion tons of TNT or 5 teraton TNT(?) in base form. But then they give 2,800 zettatons of TNT for one Emerald Sonic/Shadow or inhibitor-removed Shadow.)

Why people are excited for this mu, despite not knowing either of them? I woudn't be suprised, if their episode get less than 400k views in one day (less than Harley vs Jinx and Scarlett Witch vs Zatanna)
17aefed725c32e9ce47cb17c1cb23fde.png
Even in the fireside chat Ben asked the chat how many people have actually played either game and most of them said no, but they still voted for it because of the G1 Blog and Nemesis and some researchers telling them to vote for it.

The discussion for Colex is DEAD in the discord.

Its simple, lack of games for them and DB greatly shifted focus to comics & anime since S7.

But even with such doom and gloom, its still happening so no worries for AlexCole :^D unless fight is bad

Ben and Chad said in their Bieber vs Black revisited commentary, that while it's great to get views, it's not the important thing. How the community loves an episode and how proud they are of an episode are more important.

And after how Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man and Blakasa did, it seems even the higher-ups are lax in terms of view counts.

Its simple, lack of games for them and DB greatly shifted focus to comics & anime since S7.

But even with such doom and gloom, its still happening so no worries for AlexCole :^D unless fight is bad
The fact it needed people to vote for it tho

They need to do more game verses in general and when they still got hype or support to them

AlexCole is still happening so who cares hurray

I was wondering, did they actually just do most of the big VG MUs? The number of big ones has likely shortened a lot and they have been scared of niche MUs. Kratos vs Dante & Bowser vs Eggman, is anything else comparable to these?

Ben and Chad said in their Bieber vs Black revisited commentary, that while it's great to get views, it's not the important thing. How the community loves an episode and how proud they are of an episode are more important.

And after how Macho Man vs Kool-Aid Man and Blakasa did, it seems even the higher-ups are lax in terms of view counts.
Feels doubtful given what's been said here n there 🧐
But having days they need to be bringing in more new franchises and such we still got too many that haven't been given how long the show been going on
The fact it needed people to vote for it tho

They need to do more game verses in general and when they still got hype or support to them
That too
We need more Vidya reps

Even in the fireside chat Ben asked the chat how many people have actually played either game and most of them said no, but they still voted for it because of the G1 Blog and Nemesis and some researchers telling them to vote for it.

The discussion for Colex is DEAD in the discord.
I think that the message is more than Kai whether to do a matchup or not.

It is about whether the crew truly listen to the audience demands, whether the crew truly understands what actually needs to be delivered to the audience, and how fast they are doing it.

Things could be very different when they released Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer during 2014, when Sucker Punch was still launching new Infamous games.

In my top 10 for most wanted matches.
Kirei Kotomine vs Alexander Anderson? Great on paper.

Is that another Hellsing L tho

I just think it’s cool cause it takes the top tiers of two verses
Great you love it. See if Season 10 can kick the popularity of the verse to anywhere higher.

so anyways to be more positives list ur favorite MU and tell why u like it or want it to happen
I don't exactly have the top 1 favorite MU anymore, so I'll list top 3 now
sakuya_izayoi_vs_alucard_by_zerchergoroshi_dfmql7i-fullview.png
Good core theme and contrast, stellar animation potential, awesome music potential and also somewhat fair, though I still think Sakuya has the upper hand here, the only bad thing here is that I wouldn't want to see either of them dying...

j3r4vz0fndw71.jpg

Good connections and animation potential, does everything Goku vs Sonic has but better. Also I like Scourge. he's great.

denwbkf-663094be-46dc-438a-8afb-da6b0783dd0f.png

This MU is literally perfect and it has no negatives

Last edited:
so anyways to be more positives list ur favorite MU and tell why u like it or want it to happen
Female knight vs lumine: simply because I am a big fan of Guardian Tale, as well as a fan of genshin, I think both would have a great dynamic especially because they both share some similarities in their fighting style (both swordsmen, archers and can occupy a lot of elemental things)... and the interaction between the two.

That technically doesnt mean much.

Gohan's biggest point of character is that he is "son of X", so he gets those kind of MUs a lot.

I guess I'll vibe with it cause Saiyaman vibes with sentai stuff and its not comics.

I've been pretty vocal about Gilgamesh vs The Emperor, but I'm going to give this one the spotlight.

light-yagami-death-note-vs-lieutenant-columbo-just-one-more-v0-a6pjfu734k1a1.png

Light Yagami vs Detective Columbo

• Unorthodox MU that oddly works
  • Live-Action Representation (More specifically, TV rep)
  • Is unironically hilarious
  • Would have, hands down, the best banter possible out of any matchup.
This little snippet alone should sell everyone on it:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back