• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And it is not the first time Death Battle uses fan-translation. It means that if you could make a reliable translation, it would help your obscure verse to be in Death Battle.
Maybe I can bring at least one in...

Maybe Luz will have power to stand a chance after the ending of TOH.
We shall see...

Madoka is a character who confronts magical girls with pink hair.
More like Madoka Kaname is one pink haired pinnacle of magical girls by herself.

... Do Reimu Hakurei and Sakura Kinomoto have a chance?

Maybe Luz will have power to stand a chance after the ending of TOH.
I doubt it, going of the second to last episode they'll either rip off weirdmageddon more or have Luz talkie-no-justu the collector into realizing that he's hurting people and that's bad. Luz pulling some bullshit new skill seems really low (and even if they due it probably won't be something she could replicate in a normal fight).

I doubt it, going of the second to last episode they'll either rip off weirdmageddon more or have Luz talkie-no-justu the collector into realizing that he's hurting people and that's bad.
Social Influencing confirmed by talking to the Collector and her girlfriend.
More like Madoka Kaname is one pink haired pinnacle of magical girls by herself.

In "alternative universe", they managed to find a pink-haired magical girl. Don't forget that we VS Battles Wiki currently does not have profiles of many Japanese gacha games.
Maybe I can bring at least one in...
Great. It is something I've been working on. To bring obscure verses in the world of versus debating.

Wu Yong from Water Margin being stomped by Marcy Wu is funny but it is true. Wu Yong would witness that he is outmatched by a thirteen-year-old girl, who can be literally the god in Water Margin verse.

Last edited:
Basically Luz has to scale to the Collector by EOS (or have a AP feat above Collector's) or else she's ****** against Anne. That's the consensus in the discord. ATM Luz can't hurt Anne.

Basically Luz has to scale to the Collector by EOS (or have a AP feat above Collector's) or else she's ****** against Anne. That's the consensus in the discord. ATM Luz can't hurt Anne.
I mean Akko is also a stomp but at least it could have some interesting animation potential and is actually thematic. Anne and Luz's fighting styled very much don't mesh well together and they're connections are surface level to say the least. Truly tragic.

I mean Akko is also a stomp but at least it could have some interesting animation potential and is actually thematic. Anne and Luz's fighting styled very much don't mesh well together and they're connections are surface level to say the least. Truly tragic.
I totally agree. But this happened:

Technically, it is Luz can't hurt Calamity Form Anne. I believe that Calamity Form Anne has all Calamity Gem's abilities: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Calamity_Gems

By the way, in the CRT thread, Superhuman movement speed is proposed but it needs discussion.

Fate looks complicated, but I don't follow it so...

Blazblue is complicated, but its a fun complicated like Archie Sonic. Also, it would probably be for the best that they didn't have only two Blazblue episodes, with one episode just being them relentlessly ******** on the series.
Should I totally mention Guilty Gear also has rabbit holes of complicated issues but is still fun and sets a direction of fighting games back then.

[Laughs manically in 240 pages of Xenosaga notes]

Last edited:
Recently, Beerus gets Low 1-C resistance to Toon Force because Goku said that Beerus can resist to Arale's Toon Force and Arale's Toon Force is 5-D.
By this logic Xeno Trunks (which upscaled from Super Beerus) should be just as low complex multiverse level as Archie Silver if not higher.

Which means Death Battle were wrong (again).

It will come down to whether joker can resist or beat RTZ by their logic
Or,
1. whether Joker can pull Giorno into the cognitive world / velvet room
2. whether Joker is as outerverse level in the "real world" as he is in the cognitive world / velvet room.

I feel that the cosmology of these popular verses (Ben 10, Dragon Ball) are constantly upgraded and downgraded, while even a minor CRT of not-so-popular verses receives less attention.
Cuz the sad reality is that mainstream stuff will get a lot of attention and many people involved, while others no, they can be shit, either downplayed or wanked, with about none caring for it or other cases, have about 0 supporters

By this logic Xeno Trunks (which upscaled from Super Beerus) should be just as low complex multiverse level as Archie Silver if not higher.

Which means Death Battle were wrong (again).
I feel that such logic could eventually leads to Tier 0 because Arale's 5-D is from her capability of affecting something which is above the whole DBH cosmology.

1. whether Joker can pull Giorno into the cognitive world / velvet room
2. whether Joker is as outerverse level in the "real world" as he is in the cognitive world / velvet room.
Not relevant, we all know it comes down to GER powers if they can be resisted or countered by joker, also speed being another thing, if they give GER infinite speed since some stands have it there, they gotta need to give joker similar or better, else he gets blitzed

Cuz the sad reality is that mainstream stuff will get a lot of attention and many people involved, while others no, they can be shit, either downplayed or wanked, with about none caring for it or other cases, have about 0 supporters
That's it.
They accepted that Beerus thing???

tbf the fact that Beerus had to take a shit just before killing Arale still means he isnt immune to toonforce lol
Apparently staffs denied he was affected at all before
And the resistance to 5-D is from Goku saying that Arale won't work on Beerus. The problem is that Goku views Beerus as "he's badass and he can defeat anything unless it is his higher-ups like Zeno", which reduces the credibility of his statement.
They'll prolly just end up removing that feat in few months anyways lol
lol. Seems like Ben 10 cosmology, Undertale and Deltarune's soul manipulation, and the ongoing Dragon Ball (main verse, not Hero/Xenoverse) cosmology upgrading to 2-B/2-A. War never changes.

By the way, do you have a feeling that we VS Battles Wiki does not have enough active members than before?

Madoka Kaname is one pink haired pinnacle of magical girls by herself.

Elysia from Honkai Impact 3rd could be nice. Especially since both would be bow users. Also, she'd be known in certain circles because the winner of a recent League of Legends world tournament specifically requested an Elysia skin for a character.

Also, I found my favourite joke MU
rocky-road-hitori-gotoh-bocchi-on-the-rock-vs-hitori-bocchi-v0-o3czytt6rs5a1.png

Bocchi the Rock > Chainsaw Man btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back