• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant the specific matchup. Adam and Blake vs Felix and Locus is something I would've never thought of. That being said, if death battle did this episode, i have no idea how Blake and Adam would even win considering how they scaled RvB everytime they used them with that 10 Megaton Bomb Durability Feat.
The fact that they scaled them to a 10 megaton bomb that nearly killed them from a distance and that they needed a bubble shield to even have a chance of surviving is mind boggling

Alternatively, just scale adam and blake to the nuke tanked in volume 8

I can't ******* understand the desire with fks wanting Gohan vs SuperBoy/Supergirl
Like wat the ******* appeal other than Goku vs Superman family edition
Gohan vs Supergirl has actual connections but that's where the positives end, everything else about it is ******* awful lmao

Be very glad Adam will be killed by Jetstream Sam before the duo gets murdered again by Felix and Locus.

That Death Battle has put very massive stompy matchups as episodes before.

Just... Is anyone even requesting Adam and Blake vs Felix and Locus? What is the significance?
Adam beats Sam though

The fact that they scaled them to a 10 megaton bomb that nearly killed them from a distance and that they needed a bubble shield to even have a chance of surviving is mind boggling

Alternatively, just scale adam and blake to the nuke tanked in volume 8
What? I'm talking about the one they literally face tanked in Season 3, not the nuclear shockwave that Carolina blocked in Season 13.

What? I'm talking about the one they literally face tanked in Season 3, not the nuclear shockwave that Carolina blocked in Season 13.
Yes, the one that nearly killed them. RVB has no business scaling above tier 8 at most

And again, they can just scale rwby to the nuke feat and the feats of harming the maidens from volume 8

Mfers are too scared to admit they just want Goku vs Superman 3.
i highly prefer Goku vs Supes 3 over thrift store version aka Gohan vs Superboy
THIS
The OMM and DBX were good enough no need for it as a DB

Gohan vs Supergirl has actual connections but that's where the positives end, everything else about it is ******* awful lmao
That too
SuperGirl is ZZZZZ

which is why i hope Gohan and Piccolo face Ultraman Zero/Magus cause we know how it goes with DB vs DC

Take the Real MU Pill
magus_vs_piccolo_by_grandbull_delciiw-fullview.jpg
son_gohan_vs_ultraman_zero_by_zerchergoroshi_dfbwiup-fullview.jpg

when that happened?
Word of God said that Garnet can just chill in the core of the sun like it's nothing

Black hole stuff comes from all of the ships in SU using black holes as means of FTL transport and Garnet has damaged multiple ships used by Homeworld as well as being dragged around in space by one of the ships going through planets at FTL speeds

Just... Is anyone even requesting Adam and Blake vs Felix and Locus? What is the significance?
Don't forget that a lot of commissioned matchups can just be something that specific commissioner likes/wants to hear. They're not always representative of a popular community matchup.

I'd love to commission something like Archie Sonic vs Simon the Digger or Marisa Kirisame vs Sonic one day, not because either are a good, thematic, close, or popular matchup, but because I love the characters and think they'd blend together well and have an awesome ******* musical score. This person probably just thought the same thing here. This matchup isn't one I care about or have ever seen requested but the commissioner probably personally liked it.

Last edited:
Garnet's meme DBZ fight is Gotenks.

Also, cause of DBC I can see Piccolo vs Magus having a chance.

But Gohan vs Sentai? Unfortunately modern DB sucks so thats a no.
if DB did Ultron vs Sigma over Feeding Ultron to Branaic then Gohan vs some Sentai character shouldn't be hard

like its a new series+Gohan Blanco in action
if Exa vs Raiden did well despite the former being a literal who then Gohan who's bigger should have no issue

Garnet's meme DBZ fight is Gotenks.

Also, cause of DBC I can see Piccolo vs Magus having a chance.

But Gohan vs Sentai? Unfortunately modern DB sucks so thats a no.
From what I've seen people are more accepting of Garnet vs piccolo now than Garnet vs gotenks, at least from what I've seen on reddit, comicvine, and the DB wiki

if DB did Ultron vs Sigma over Feeding Ultron to Branaic then Gohan vs some Sentai character shouldn't be hard

like its a new series+Gohan Blanco in action
if Exa vs Raiden did well despite the former being a literal who then Gohan who's bigger should have no issue
Ehhh, UltronSigma had MvCI helping it. Sentai suggestions have been too recent, frankly it maybe possible but only at S12 if we are realistic. Simon Kyle got popular but its been taking 2 years for that, Gohan vs that Sentai guy is like few months or so.

From what I've seen people are more accepting of Garnet vs piccolo now than Garnet vs gotenks, at least from what I've seen on reddit, comicvine, and the DB wiki
Has DBMatchups gone to that shit lol

Comicvine & DB Wiki I dont follow much so I guess? What other popular MUs are there from there?

Off the top of my head, Ryuko vs Luffy, Eren Yeager vs Bayverse Optimus Prime, and Springtrap vs Junko Enoshima are talked about a lot there
Ryuko vs Luffy is one of those MUs someone came up with to prove that completely different characters can still work for a MU and ended up proving that no, they do not.

The core theme is literally anime protagonists with black hair, and the ‘connections’ boil down to “they meet a bunch of different characters who are like kinda similar if you squint”.

Ryuko vs Luffy is one of those MUs someone came up with to prove that completely different characters can still work for a MU and ended up proving that no, they do not.

The core theme is literally anime protagonists with black hair, and the ‘connections’ boil down to “they meet a bunch of different characters who are like kinda similar if you squint”.
Hey I never said it was good, just that its brought up a lot lol

As per usual, who would expect Reddit doing anything but coping about Uni Sonic.

I bet they're strong advocates of Multiversal+ Mario though.
The double standards go crazy. Like, I’m not even saying it’s wrong necessarily but like, having different standards for different series is just insane to me.

What’s the point of trying to standardize power across verses if you’re gonna use different metrics for each?

I mean tbf, one can believe in Uni+ Mario and Sonic not being even Uni, thats fine.

Personally, all the arguments for Mario are significantly worse but hey, people can believe it.

Special credits to Pokemon fans tho, recent Arceus CRTs have convinced me they have went even more insane.

I mean tbf, one can believe in Uni+ Mario and Sonic not being even Uni, thats fine.

Personally, all the arguments for Mario are significantly worse but hey, people can believe it.

Special credits to Pokemon fans tho, recent Arceus CRTs have convinced me they have went even more insane.
They typically require compositing Paper Mario with Mainline and combining their cosmologies to even get to that point at all, a lot of contradictory or circular scaling and just a lot of crazy stretches to even get the franchise to that level. It's generally a lot less confusion on Sonic's end for his debate even if there are minor quibbles you could have.

What the **** is going on with Pokemon fans though? I know after USUM gave them uni arguments they've kinda flown off the handle a bit but what did they do that's somehow worse than Mario or Sonic lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back