• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
deifpgl-fad356e1-05fc-43c0-a1a3-eecf3ba65fed.png

I actually know what the next comm's gonna be, I know who commd it, it's gonna slide fellas....
How sliding it would be? PM us if you fear any legal issues.

klee from Genshin impact
Ho ho ho... All at a sudden Genshin Impact becomes the targeted verse every people has some other verse to throw against.
And a MU where a Genshin Impact character finally wins.

I just realized but for those people who want a DB with Garou, this could not evolve from human to monster, remember that to get his Half-Monster form it took him a few hours "dead" and when he evolved from Half-Monster to Monster had to spend time in a state of unconsciousness and metamorphosis, the fact that God would have to provide him with help for his Cosmic mode.

🤔

I just realized but for those people who want a DB with Garou, this could not evolve from human to monster, remember that to get his Half-Monster form it took him a few hours "dead" and when he evolved from Half-Monster to Monster had to spend time in a state of unconsciousness and metamorphosis, the fact that God would have to provide him with help for his Cosmic mode.

🤔
Garou most likely only kept his 6-A to 5-C strength after his defeat

🤔
So, you think Raoh is still the most popular?

They'd still probably have to analyze Muso tensei
I think that's the perfect Wincon, Raoh will probably be pushed by the constant evolution and in the end he might say a few words like

"I never expected to find another martial warrior of another type in my level, you evolved your own style and proved that determination is the true martial arts... Thanks"

Anne vs Luz is shit though, thier fighting style are to incompatible to actually be interesting and the fight would logically just end with Anne getting close to Luz and proceeding to kick her ass without Luz being able to stop her.
Admittedly I kinda just wanna see Anne skillstomp Luz in base and give her the Omnilander treatment in her SSJB form 🦍

I think that's the perfect Wincon, Raoh will probably be pushed by the constant evolution and in the end he might say a few words like

"I never expected to find another martial warrior of another type in my level, you evolved your own style and proved that determination is the true martial arts... Thanks"
That'd be sick af
Also would Garou be able to copy MT? I know he's able to copy martial arts and stuff but I'm not sure if he meets the requirements to unlock it, I haven't gotten too far into OPM so I can't say

Last edited:
That'd be sick af
Also would Garou be able to copy MT? I know he's able to copy martial arts and stuff but I'm not sure if he meets the requirements to unlock it, I haven't gotten too far into OPM so I can't say
I don't think Monster Garou can do it, Cosmic yes, but Garou on his own and without outside help, no, unless Raoh uses it multiple times and Garou has enough time to learn it, but considering this is probably Raoh's trump card, he shouldn't use it until the end

Admittedly I kinda just wanna see Anne skillstomp Luz in base and give her the Omnilander treatment in her SSJB form 🦍
Fair enough. Also Anne doesn't just skillstomp but also speed and AP cliff her too, the only way she doesn't is by scaling her to Anne though Owl House and Amphibia sharing a verse, which would be a fun argument to actually see someone try.

Anne doesn't have much going for her in base though-Luz has tier 8/7 glyphs right off the bat.

Anyways, I don't see them doing that fight regardless. Owl House is ending sometime in 2023 and by the time they would start production, both shows would probably be forgotten, but who knows.
Both shows were pretty relevant honestly, especially in the animation scene. I'm not even active in cartoon communities and I still see it. Owl House would trend on twitter for days everytime a new episode dropped for its spoilers. It'll stay relevant for a little while after they end.

Both shows were pretty relevant honestly, especially in the animation scene. I'm not even active in cartoon communities and I still see it. Owl House would trend on twitter for days everytime a new episode dropped for its spoilers. It'll stay relevant for a little while after they end.
DB has to do the MU quickly while both shows are still relevant

Anne doesn't have much going for her in base though-Luz has tier 8/7 glyphs right off the bat.
If Luz used a tier 8/7 glyphs at close range she'd probably die. Luz is a zoner while Anne fights close range which means that as long as Anne closes the distance she wins, and since she has better speed that's all but ensured.
Anyways, I don't see them doing that fight regardless. Owl House is ending sometime in 2023 and by the time they would start production, both shows would probably be forgotten, but who knows.
I mean Amphibia is getting a lore book this November because Tokyo pop tweeted the creator on twitter so it'll still be mildly revelent, and hey they did Steven vs Star years after either were relevant outside of **** so anything's possible.

Eren Yeager vs Bayverse Optimus Prime
talked about a lot there
Wait wha-
Yeah, that is an absurdly popular matchup on r/DeathBattleMatchups
I mean, early story arc Eren Yeager and Optimus Prime are both freedom fighters.

My personal opinion: Late story arc Eren Yeager is more akin to Billy Butcher - primary male protagonists who fight against superpowered enemies by obtaining powers similar to those the enemies are using, sworn to wipe out the enemy race to the last unit, to the point of raising genocides and being killed by their former allies.

yanggradint.png

Of note, this is the general consensus for these opponents based on a mix of our stats as well as the generally agreed stats for these characters in other communities, G1 blogs, etc. Characters on the left stomp Yang, while characters on the right get stomped by Yang, with the stuff in-between varying from whether she is more or less likely to win

Last edited:
yanggradint.png

Of note, this is the general consensus for these opponents based on a mix of our stats as well as the generally agreed stats for these characters in other communities, G1 blogs, etc. Characters on the left stomp Yang, while characters on the right get stomped by Yang, with the stuff in-between varying from whether she is more or less likely to win
If that is 2003 Raph specifically, move him to "gets stomped", mf becomes planet level in season 5

yanggradint.png

Sakura should outright slaughter Yang
It ain't a debatable L
Same with Metal Bat

Sakura should outright slaughter Yang
It ain't a debatable L
Same with Metal Bat
Sakura's stats kinda tend to be all over the place from what ive seen, people scale her anywhere from Town level via her own stuff all the way up to scaling her directly to Kaguya, with her lower end stuff being in the range of Yang potentially pulling a win, but more often than not her higher end stuff would be taken.

Simply put, the 'Debatable Loss' section is literally just characters whose stats and abilities are kinda up in the air with the potential for Yang to beat them if they are scaled low enough, but they still beat Yang 9 times out of 10

I don't think Monster Garou can do it, Cosmic yes, but Garou on his own and without outside help, no, unless Raoh uses it multiple times and Garou has enough time to learn it, but considering this is probably Raoh's trump card, he shouldn't use it until the end
Honestly, I didn't think he'd be able to copy it for the longest time due to the "those who know true pain" rule.

yanggradint.png

What about the Senran Kagura girl
Off the top of my head, Ryuko vs Luffy, Eren Yeager vs Bayverse Optimus Prime, and Springtrap vs Junko Enoshima are talked about a lot there
Is it because they're both bad characters?

How sliding it would be? PM us if you fear any legal issues.

Ho ho ho... All at a sudden Genshin Impact becomes the targeted verse every people has some other verse to throw against.
And a MU where a Genshin Impact character finally wins.
xiao should win his most requested MU.

And lumine should win against knight, at least that was before the world 15 stuff, where knight has a blatant feat that can potentially put it higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back