• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B64-EB06-E-B6-B3-439-E-B408-E38-D9-CAD7-AC4.jpg

I do wish to ask

If anyone comes across the leak, don’t share it here.

Besides the obvious fact your comment will PROOOOOBABLY be DMCA’d, the researchers lurk here and I really doubt they’d like to have something they’re so excited about spoiled like this. Let’s be sure to respect the team as a whole on this one.

Also I’d rather not get spoiled on this season I’m excited

Weekly is judas btw
Ermmm... that's quite the comparison.
I do wish to ask

Besides the obvious fact your comment will PROOOOOBABLY be DMCA’d, the researchers lurk here and I really doubt they’d like to have something they’re so excited about spoiled like this. Let’s be sure to respect the team as a whole on this one.

Also I’d rather not get spoiled on this season I’m excited
Just switch off the internet and embrace the grass touching memes

all of this

For a different conversation topic:

I’ve been binging a lot of DBCs since I need background noise, I’m sick and just kind of stuck at home playing games lately, and honestly these seem like they’d be a lot of fun to be a part of, shooting the shit with the cast

I’d love to try debating someone like Liam on an open mic with a franchise I love/care about a lot ngl.

Also has anyone even watched many of the casts cause like, Ben was arguing Uni Kratos and Liam was arguing Uni Dante in their Dante v Kratos cast it’s entirely possible we could get them both with uni stats lmao. ******* Liam found a galaxy level feat for Stitch in Rocket v Stitch too.

I’ve been binging a lot of DBCs since I need background noise, I’m sick and just kind of stuck at home playing games lately, and honestly these seem like they’d be a lot of fun to be a part of, shooting the shit with the cast

I’d love to try debating someone like Liam on an open mic with a franchise I love/care about a lot ngl.

Also has anyone even watched many of the casts cause like, Ben was arguing Uni Kratos and Liam was arguing Uni Dante in their Dante v Kratos cast it’s entirely possible we could get them both with uni stats lmao. ******* Liam found a galaxy level feat for Stitch in Rocket v Stitch too.
I like the one with Aragon vs John Snow. It’s Chad episode we’re he does pretty well in my opinion

Last edited:
Can we really place Discord ahead of the corporate juggernaut Facebook. Discord definitely has its problems but like… yknow.
Facebook is indeed... yknow but the Discord mod memes are just too stonk (and stinky) to ignore.

Is it from this guy? There's also Lilo and Stitch flying into a black hole too but that would give Lilo (A human girl) 4-B upto 3-C durability lol.

Facebook is indeed... yknow but the Discord mod memes are just too stonk (and stinky) to ignore.

Is it from this guy? There's also Lilo and Stitch flying into a black hole too but that would give Lilo (A human girl) 4-B upto 3-C durability lol.
I’m not sure if it’s that guy, it was from a Chinese animated series called “Stitch!” iirc where Stitch flies into a black hole with a galaxy destroying bomb, the bomb explodes inside the black hole and it destroys the black hole, launches Stitch at MFTL+ speeds back to earth and he’s completely unharmed lol

It’s kinda crazy how many black hole feats Stitch has lol.

I’m not sure if it’s that guy, it was from a Chinese animated series called “Stitch!” iirc where Stitch flies into a black hole with a galaxy destroying bomb, the bomb explodes inside the black hole and it destroys the black hole, launches Stitch at MFTL+ speeds back to earth and he’s completely unharmed lol

its insane
Stich would literally Mog the shit outta rocket

Imagine if they ever made it to experiment 682 heh!
its insane
Stich would literally Mog the shit outta rocket
Knowing Marvel's brand of "Capeshit" there's probably some obscure scene or panel that gives Rocket a weapon that can noticeable harm Yggdrasil and/or a plank time speed feat. It would be great to see another cartoon character beat a DC/Marvel character again (i.e Po).

Also I just found the the reason people think Bill is infinite speed is cause of something from the Reddit AMA where he basically just said he can see into infinite universes lol

Imagine if they ever made it to experiment 682 heh!

Knowing Marvel's brand of "Capeshit" there's probably some obscure scene or panel that gives Rocket a weapon that can noticeable harm Yggdrasil and/or a plank time speed feat. It would be great to see another cartoon character beat a DC/Marvel character again (i.e Po).
I think Rocket probably has a weapon out there that could reasonably put Stitch down (hell you could probably argue the weakened Thanos killing gun they mention in the cast could kill him at full capacity)

The argument will mainly be just that Stitch is faster, more durable than basically all of Rocket’s non-herald weapons, and could absolutely manhandle Rocket if he can lay even a single hand on him, and he generally matches Rocket in most other aspects.

it’s a really fun MU I think, I really hope they do it and ngl it’s on my prediction sheet for next season.

It helps I actually like both characters involved a lot. L&S is my favorite Disney movie & one of my favorite films, and GotG2 is probably my favorite MCU movie and also one of my favorite films.

I think Rocket probably has a weapon out there that could reasonably put Stitch down (hell you could probably argue the weakened Thanos killing gun they mention in the cast could kill him at full capacity)

The argument will mainly be just that Stitch is faster, more durable than basically all of Rocket’s non-herald weapons, and could absolutely manhandle Rocket if he can lay even a single hand on him, and he generally matches Rocket in most other aspects.

it’s a really fun MU I think, I really hope they do it and ngl it’s on my prediction sheet for next season.

It helps I actually like both characters involved a lot. L&S is my favorite Disney movie & one of my favorite films, and GotG2 is probably my favorite MCU movie and also one of my favorite films.
GotG style of humor has irreparably damaged the MCU

I love it within the GotG movies, but I agree that multiple other MCU movies aping its style definitely hasn’t helped the MCU and all it’s issues lol
To be fair GotG started the trend but Thor 3 made it mainstream

Either way the shit is a cancer on the MCU I miss the days when we could have a serious moment without the characters making quippy remarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back