• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the 4th leaked matchup:

Again - For those who already know it: Just pretend it is not yet leaked. Live your normal life as if that matchup is not yet leaked.

The more one tries to avoid talking a certain matchup the more likely that episode would be speculated to be specifically reserved as a future Death Battle episode.

For those who try to know it: Do not ask publicly (at least don't publicly). If others do elsewhere it is them. They will suffer any consequence.

That should not be stopping you from discussing any other matchups because of fear that the matchups will be a spoiled episode.

Just, for the time being: Do not discuss them as possible Season 10 episodes because they are spoiled or whatever.

Say (for example or red herring whatever):
  • "Zoom vs Homura & Walpurgisnacht vs Night of Wallachia verdicts go like XYZ..." or "Zoom vs Homura or Walpurgisnacht vs Night of Wallachia should happen in the future because a DCEU Flash movie and a PMMM Walpurgisnacht: Rising movie is upcoming" is okay but "Zoom vs Homura and Walpurgisnacht vs Night of Wallachia are the leaked 4th & 5th episodes I am hyped..." is not.
  • Also, "I think Rocket Raccoon will fight Sly Cooper or Star-lord will fight Commander Shepard because Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is set to premiere on May 5, 2023" is okay but "Rocket Raccoon vs Sly Cooper and Star-lord vs Commander Shepard are the 4th and 5th leaked episodes" are not.

You do not need spoilers to make an educated guess, but a spoiler is still technically a spoiler.

9-A Silver Surfer.

For the 4th leaked matchup:

Again - For those who already know it: Just pretend it is not yet leaked. Live your normal life as if that matchup is not yet leaked.

The more one tries to avoid talking a certain matchup the more likely that episode would be speculated to be specifically reserved as a future Death Battle episode.

For those who try to know it: Do not ask publicly (at least don't publicly). If others do elsewhere it is them. They will suffer any consequence.

That should not be stopping you from discussing any other matchups because of fear that the matchups will be a spoiled episode.

Just, for the time being: Do not discuss them as possible Season 10 episodes because they are spoiled or whatever.

Say (for example or red herring whatever):
  • "Zoom vs Homura & Walpurgisnacht vs Night of Wallachia verdicts go like XYZ..." or "Zoom vs Homura or Walpurgisnacht vs Night of Wallachia should happen in the future because a DCEU Flash movie and a PMMM Walpurgisnacht: Rising movie is upcoming" is okay but "Zoom vs Homura and Walpurgisnacht vs Night of Wallachia are the leaked 4th & 5th episodes I am hyped..." is not.
  • Also, "I think Rocket Raccoon will fight Sly Cooper or Star-lord will fight Commander Shepard because Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 is set to premiere on May 5, 2023" is okay but "Rocket Raccoon vs Sly Cooper and Star-lord vs Commander Shepard are the 4th and 5th leaked episodes" are not.

You do not need spoilers to make an educated guess, but a spoiler is still technically a spoiler.
It seems that the 2023 starts with leaks and leaks. The Owl House and others.

Woohoo! I know it's a bit on the jokier side, but Larryboy vs Bibleman is unironically my most wanted matchup, as unlikely as it is. So it's nice to see somebody at least interested in the idea.
It's fine. Honestly my love for Veggietales is pretty big even if i haven't seen it in a long while and Larryboy and the Rumor Weed remains one of my favorites from the series.

Pics that go ******* batshit insane
Hello. I've been on this site for awhile now and haven't really done much so i decided to start talking in threads like these starting with this one since Death Battle is personally my favorite Web Series of all time. Hopefully i can get along here.
welcome! Hope you’re ready to be assailed by my constant Touhou chatter

Lucky you, we like to talk about that one here.
That's good to hear. Gravity Falls is one of my favorite cartoons that i watched back when it was airring and Bill is one of the best characters in the show. As for Discord, i only watched a few episodes of MLP with my sister but i thought Discord was entertaining so i was glad to see it winning the poll even if it wasn't my most wanted from the 2D Side.

Db season idea
Neo vs kirito
Doflamingo vs pain
Gandalf vs voldermort
Kenpachi vs azrael
Asura vs mori jin
Reimu vs sailor moon
Meta knight vs riku
Aries(dc) vs Aries(gow)
Rain(mk) vs katara (atla)
Galactus vs unicron
Space battleship yamamoto vs the enterprise

That's good to hear. Gravity Falls is one of my favorite cartoons that i watched back when it was airring and Bill is one of the best characters in the show. As for Discord, i only watched a few episodes of MLP with my sister but i thought Discord was entertaining so i was glad to see it winning the poll even if it wasn't my most wanted from the 2D Side.
What was your most wanted 2D? Also, welcome.

Hear me out

241573-218123468_narrowweb__300x424_0.jpg

Strelok

Vs​

b8c71bd347e6e22039d4a7e64cdcca9a.jpg

Kyrii​

Db season idea
Neo vs kirito
Doflamingo vs pain
Gandalf vs voldermort
Kenpachi vs azrael
Asura vs mori jin
Reimu vs sailor moon
Meta knight vs riku
Aries(dc) vs Aries(gow)
Rain(mk) vs katara (atla)
Galactus vs unicron
Space battleship yamamoto vs the enterprise
I’d swap out Sailor Moon with Sailor Mars, more thematic on that front and Moon has better (Madoka). Can’t say much for anything else tho.

Sky VS Rocket its really a pretty poor MU to have (thematically speaking and also animation wise), i hope they don't go with that one, Stitch its a much better option for Rocket and the crew did mention that they want Sly to fight Lupin III.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back