• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a different conversation topic:

I’ve been binging a lot of DBCs since I need background noise, I’m sick and just kind of stuck at home playing games lately, and honestly these seem like they’d be a lot of fun to be a part of, shooting the shit with the cast

I’d love to try debating someone like Liam on an open mic with a franchise I love/care about a lot ngl.

Also has anyone even watched many of the casts cause like, Ben was arguing Uni Kratos and Liam was arguing Uni Dante in their Dante v Kratos cast it’s entirely possible we could get them both with uni stats lmao. ******* Liam found a galaxy level feat for Stitch in Rocket v Stitch too.
Sadly, the way those videos are set up make it a bit hard for me to sit down and watch. I've heard some of those vids are pretty entertaining, though.

I’ve been binging a lot of DBCs since I need background noise, I’m sick and just kind of stuck at home playing games lately, and honestly these seem like they’d be a lot of fun to be a part of, shooting the shit with the cast

I’d love to try debating someone like Liam on an open mic with a franchise I love/care about a lot ngl.

I know it’s kinda hated, but I thought it was fun how they kinda both wanked their sides

Sadly, the way those videos are set up make it a bit hard for me to sit down and watch. I've heard some of those vids are pretty entertaining, though.
I’m a person who usually needs background noise, either while I’m at work moving around, studying, working on scripts / blogs / editing videos, or playing an RPG/large game with long stretches of gameplay, so these streams have been serving me very well. While probably not something I’d kick open to watch when unwinding, they’re super entertaining to listen to, especially if you’re invested in/interested in the MU, so they’re super helpful for me

Should I say something better than Chie vs Mako or... actually worse? I am torn.

Meanwhile in the server while people debate whether VSBW scaling or G1 bloggers scaling is more reliable on Solidus Snake vs King Bradley...

They all agree Sins of Liberty are two bangers.

B64-EB06-E-B6-B3-439-E-B408-E38-D9-CAD7-AC4.jpg
?

I’m not sure if it’s that guy, it was from a Chinese animated series called “Stitch!” iirc where Stitch flies into a black hole with a galaxy destroying bomb, the bomb explodes inside the black hole and it destroys the black hole, launches Stitch at MFTL+ speeds back to earth and he’s completely unharmed lol

It’s kinda crazy how many black hole feats Stitch has lol.
I remember that being flown around here but I need to recall my memories.

IIRC that Stitch anime is a Japanese anime.

I’m not sure if it’s that guy, it was from a Chinese animated series called “Stitch!” iirc where Stitch flies into a black hole with a galaxy destroying bomb, the bomb explodes inside the black hole and it destroys the black hole, launches Stitch at MFTL+ speeds back to earth and he’s completely unharmed lol

The chinese cartoon was called "Stitch & Ai", also what your talking about happened in the Anime which was in fact called "Stitch!" (And before you ask "Stitch!" takes place 18 years after the events of original movie while "Stitch & Ai" takes place after the Leroy movie and they're not techically canon to one another despite the Chinese cartoon referencing the retcons from the anime). But for the specific feat it happens in Season 2, Episode 29 Experiment Zero/Goodbye, no it's not Holio just a randomly forming black hole. Also the bomb was directly compared to a supernova and was stated to threaten all life in the galaxy.

Also has anyone even watched many of the casts cause like, Ben was arguing Uni Kratos and Liam was arguing Uni Dante in their Dante v Kratos cast it’s entirely possible we could get them both with uni stats lmao. ******* Liam found a galaxy level feat for Stitch in Rocket v Stitch too.
They have become wank fests, thats why I stopped watching them lmao

I know they do it for fun and its not actually stats theyd use in eps but its still wank so bleh

Galaxy level Stich was found here first mind you.

I decided to look at who I was pasted into and you actually coincidentally put me in kinda fitting character :V
What am I crucified for tho

Oops. There’s a Japanese & a Chinese animated Stitch series, I mixed them up it seems
The chinese cartoon was called "Stitch & Ai", also what your talking about happened in the Anime which was in fact called "Stitch!" (And before you ask "Stitch!" takes place 18 years after the events of original movie while "Stitch & Ai" takes place after the Leroy movie and they're not techically canon to one another despite the Chinese cartoon referencing the retcons from the anime). But for the specific feat it happens in Season 2, Episode 29 Experiment Zero/Goodbye, no it's not Holio just a randomly forming black hole. Also the bomb was directly compared to a supernova and was stated to threaten all life in the galaxy.
Thank you.

Stitch can potentially murder even wanked Ash's Pikachu now.

Is it just my illusion Death Battle Wiki has one page on one leaked matchup.
Maintained by one administrator even.

Likely it is not that one that we are kept from further discussion.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

It seems that it is believed that Wu Yong (The Water Margin) could win against Marcy Wu. According to my brief research, Marcy Wu stets and hexes.

Last edited:
He is Jesus and he’s the one who made the thread so he’s the leader so he’s jesus
O... kay...

Maybe next time I make the Season 10 discussion thread... I shall make it into 4 or more parts such that combatants can be properly tagged.

Wait until the first Season 10 matchup is properly teased.

Facebook is indeed... yknow but the Discord mod memes are just too stonk (and stinky) to ignore.
Discord is coming. Whom can we see next? Zoom?

Last edited:
Apperently BK right word spreading on the leak Mu
Mainly a MU was leaked
I need to know the leaked MU lol
I do wish to ask

If anyone comes across the leak, don’t share it here.

Besides the obvious fact your comment will PROOOOOBABLY be DMCA’d, the researchers lurk here and I really doubt they’d like to have something they’re so excited about spoiled like this. Let’s be sure to respect the team as a whole on this one.

Also I’d rather not get spoiled on this season I’m excited
Yah do us a favour.
Do not share that matchup public. Not even in spoiler tab.
(PM or DM is barely accepted just do NOT show it PUBLIC okay?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back