• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to episode one of Jermacraft!"

"You want the truth? You want the truth? You want the ******' truth? There is no fridge! I lied!"
image.png

Jerma vs Wayneradiotv (Jerma985 vs Radio TV Solutions)

Two high-concept streamers tormented by malevolent forces beyond their control (but mostly Twitch chat) who have inadvertently become the faces of some of the biggest indie games of our time. It'll be an interesting match for sure, but Wayne probably takes it through his numerous unexplained resurrections.

idk why i came up with this but it's been living in my head rent-free and i may unironically want it now

"You want the truth? You want the truth? You want the ******' truth? There is no fridge! I lied!"

image.png

Two high-concept streamers tormented by malevolent forces beyond their control (but mostly Twitch chat) who have inadvertently become the faces of some of the biggest indie games of our time. It'll be an interesting match for sure, but Wayne probably takes it through his numerous unexplained resurrections.

idk why i came up with this but it's been living in my head rent-free and i may unironically want it now
Jerma is obviously the winner because the power of SUSSUSUSSUSUSSY BAKA SL**TY GUSGUS AMOGUS

image.png

Based ass ****

I heard from someone knowledgable on smt and persona, that latter cant really scale from the former shit as much as its suggested here, but i myself dont know either to talk about on that

depends on where they scale both Gotrek Gurnisson would be greatly thematic but if they dont buy dimensional tiering for Doomguy he gets his shit kicked in by 5-B Gotrek scaling and if they do buy it, he gets his shit kicked in by AOS Gotrek scaling
Oh how you buy multiverse level Doom Slayer BTW?

How much you are interested on the following ways of promoting your dream matchups?

1. Still slots open now:

2. To wait until 12 noon CST

Okay, really stupid idea for a game:

A character from the last TV show you watched is getting a Death Battle episode against a character from the last video game you played. What's the best/most cursed MU to result from it?

Okay, really stupid idea for a game:

A character from the last TV show you watched is getting a Death Battle episode against a character from the last video game you played. What's the best/most cursed MU to result from it?
Well...

I was watching old episodes of Charmed (It's for a little project based on how the supernatural/fantasy genre became the choice pick for many live action shows over the years, starting with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and ending with Willow), the last game I played was Genshin Impact so...

Cole Turner (Demon) Vs La Signora (Crimson Witch); battle of the powerful magical beings who both got burned by love and both got killed in the end by another powerful magical being that lost their sister (Phoebe Halliwell lost Prue and Ei lost Makoto).

I have no idea if the MU is great or cursed tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back