• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you think these songs actually cost?
Looks like some people are really working hard or winning a big fortune to commission songs like that.
(That said from myself who just got a pay rise and even then would rather commission for more matchups than spending a lot on one matchup.)

I shall try to estimate those costs once I got back home. (I bet anyone can make a guess but I wonder if anyone can actually know the exact amounts)
The price estimation comparison as promised. (can vary from the actual amount billed)

Will of the Drill - 5:52
Standard length (approximately 3:30) instrumentals -- $300
Song duration -- +2 minutes, approx 5:30 (+$100)
Vocals -- Vocal duet between me and a guest vocalist (+$220)
Guest Instrumentalist -- n/a(?) (+$0)
Track Art -- 3 Artists Collab (Dek, Ethan, and Yung) (+$150)
Custom "Track Reveal" Animation -- n/a(?) (+$0)
Custom "Visualizer" (Like Remnants Underneath/Blood Stained Strides) -- n/a(?) (+$0)
Estimated total (?) = US$770

This Heartless Empire - 11:30
Song duration -- +8 minutes, to make up exactly 11:30 (trend of +$50 per extra minute, at most +$400 for 8 minutes) (can go far cheaper as long tracks end up a lot more complicated structurally and can do tricks to make costs cheap)
Vocals -- n/a (+$0)
Guest Instrumentalist -- n/a (+$0)
Track Art -- Go all out (Ethan) (+$80)
Custom "Visualizer" (Like Remnants Underneath/Blood Stained Strides) -- n/a(?) (+$0)
Estimated total (?) = US$780

Date With The Devil - 5:53
Song duration -- +2 minutes, approx 5:30 (+$100)
Vocals -- Vocal Duet between two guest vocalists (+$250)
Guest Instrumentalist -- varies from n/a(?) (+$0) to Therewolf Media (+$150)
Track Art -- 2 Artists Collab (Ethan and DK_DOart) (+$100)
Estimated total (?) = US$750 to US$900
Can add extra costs with
Custom "Track Reveal" Animation -- Yes (+$40)
Custom "Visualizer" (Like Remnants Underneath/Blood Stained Strides) -- Yes (+$40)
Mix/Master -- Done by Anthony DiGiacomo - Strongest Alive, Home Is Where The Hurt Is (+$150)
Making it (?) = US$980 to US$1130

Gosh... a possible price tag for almost 3 or even 4 commissioned music works... ($300 (+ $30 standard customised TN))

Last edited:

The biggest thing I always wished that Death Battle this more than the obvious answer is simply to have Asura stans witness there boy get fraud checked

I mean I feel like even Asura fanboys would have to acknowledge that Broly wins lol. The only reason they say he can beat Kratos is cause “Kratos was never shown fighting something as big as a planet.” Dragon Ball characters destroy planets for fun lol. Not to mention the dimension breaking stuff Broly can do.

I mean I feel like even Asura fanboys would have to acknowledge that Broly wins lol. The only reason they say he can beat Kratos is cause “Kratos was never shown fighting something as big as a planet.” Dragon Ball characters destroy planets for fun lol. Not to mention the dimension breaking stuff Broly can do.
Not to mention early Dragon Ball characters like Piccolo and Master Roshi can bust a moon. Then Frieza busted Planet Vegeta in early moments as he came into the spotlight.

Then the "Goku and Beerus" and "Gogeta vs Broly" shenanigans. And beyond.

As someone who’s recently become a fan, there is a huge amount of ********** for a character that is Uni at best. The power of on-screen feats.
Some people did (in the past). Even the G1 bloggers and Liam Swan himself.

... How you feel on characters who are far weaker than how they looks like on screen? (No offense on any verse)

Last edited:
As someone who’s recently become a fan, there is a huge amount of ********** for a character that is Uni at best. The power of on-screen feats.
Gotcha. So the same reason people think early DBZ characters would annihilate Kratos and/or other high tier game characters who don't have visually stunning cosmic scale destructive feats.

Gotcha. So the same reason people think early DBZ characters would annihilate Kratos and/or other high tier game characters who don't have visually stunning cosmic scale destructive feats.
Pretty much. Asura's Wrath is a very linear story that gets to destroy whatever it wants because they don't have to worry about preserving shit for future stories. It's why you get to see stuff actually get destroyed instead of just lore or statements.

Alright, I was going to keep this to myself, but since it's already spreading....

During the cast, they said that there's an episode that is practically finished and has been for a while, but for reasons, they haven't released it. They alluded to copyright reasons, but some are speculating legal reasons.

My theories is a Disney IP fight or some other well protective IP.

Also, per their own admissions, they themselves don't know what episode would be the premiere since they're still working on the season. So IF a match-up is revealed at Magfest, it may not be the actual season premiere.

If Ben approves, they''ll reveal an episode and maybe hint the completed but unreleased episode at Magfest

Last edited:
Alright, I was going to keep this to myself, but since it's already spreading....

During the cast, they said that there's an episode that is practically finished and has been for a while, but for reasons, they haven't released it. They alluded to copyright reasons, but some are speculating legal reasons.
yeah i saw that
i wonder what episode it that anyways
Also, per their own admissions, they themselves don't know what episode would be the premiere since they're still working on the season. So IF a match-up is revealed at Magfest, it may not be the actual season premiere.
i was about to say why then remember this shit takes awhile

i do wonder what MU could be revealed if it does on saturday

My theories is a Disney IP fight or some other well protective IP.

If Ben approves, they''ll reveal an episode and maybe hint the completed but unreleased episode at Magfest
If it's a Disney Princess Battle Royale, I will unironically pop off.

Apparently Rapunzel might sweep
It's ******* beautiful, let me tell you.

I don't usually do any actual versus debating, but for this match I've actually put in the work. Some of these princesses have such bizarre extended canons, I'm surprised what some can actually bring to the table.

I'm not sure who actually pulls the win, but I'm pretty sure it comes down to Rapunzel, Elsa, or Ariel (if she has the trident).

I had this debate on ssj3 rosé goku black from heroes fighting reverse flash and got told that it wouldn't make a difference fighting eobard even when that goku black is complex multiversal and immeasurable speed.
After rewatching the deathbattle for them they had reverse flash's ap while running to be able to destroy the 100× billion size of our universe dc universe and with immeasurable speed.
Would that goku black from heroes still not beat eobard because of his hax?

I had this debate on ssj3 rosé goku black from heroes fighting reverse flash and got told that it wouldn't make a difference fighting eobard even when that goku black is complex multiversal and immeasurable speed.
After rewatching the deathbattle for them they had reverse flash's ap while running to be able to destroy the 100× billion size of our universe dc universe and with immeasurable speed.
no... well, I doubt that even if you occupy the heroes black stuff I have a chance, especially since you can still argue a lot of things in favor of reverse to take the win.

No as in heros rosé wins that?
Mind you they kinda off handedly said that because eobard scales to other flashes and two of em had this race that nearly destroyed the dc multiverse. that would at least put eobards ap much much higher than just a 1 billion universes or whatever
if black is not winning yet with heroes lol.

as speedsters scale it's pretty sure he would have the stat advantage and you could still argue that reverse still has more experience in the field of being basically incomensurable... plus... you could say that black still wouldn't have a way to counter some of reverse's abilities.

they already mentioned heroes for Black and the outcome would not change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back