• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Videos subtitles
Screen20Shot202022-12-3120at206.png

You can literally hear the y for gay in there, and there’s a pause between the king and where the -a would've happened lmao, no subtitle can change what was actually said there lol

Archie Sonic beats him for all the same reasons ASilver beat Trunks. Cosmology stomp + higher speed via cosmology + countering all of Xeno Goku’s relevant haxx.

Yeah, I believed it was a last minute change because I had been TOLD that was apparently the case, and it lined up with how the fight’s ending felt rushed and messy and the conclusion was poorly explained and barely touched on what needed to be for an MU this extensive. I STOPPED believing that when I talked to the people behind the show and found out it was to the contrary.

Also what the **** is your problem? I like Kyle vs Simon because TTGL is my favorite anime and one of my favorite pieces of media, and Kyle v Simon is his most popular MU and best chance of getting on the show. If he beats a DC herald with a cool ability set, cool that’s a plus.
I hope that if they make that overrated, immensely mid and utter garbage matchup that consists in a literal who? DC d-lister and weeb shit, that it never becomes a season finale, just a regular episode, and the DC character winning just to spite y'all weeb scum

Worst year of my life ended 2 hours ago, that's probably something positive
Btw time to write some speech not exactly related to DB about this year because I feel like it
This year was a ******* pain in the ass, I was never so paranoid, afraid, angry and sad before, don't really want to sound too sad but in short: this was a nightmare to live through.
By eastern european time this year should be already over, all I can say is thank you, you all made my year less terrible, you cheered me up, liked some of my idiotic MUs and let me stay sane.
I don't think 2023 will magically make everything better just via existing, we don't live in a fairytale unfortunately enough but I just hope this year will get better, not perfect but at least better than whatever the **** 2022 was.

Last edited:
Uh oh.

The Discord might be buying into Infinite speed 11D Bill Cipher

That's a major RIP Discord if true. Hopefully DB doesn't buy it
The thing is they're buying into max wank Bill rn and calling Discord's wank "iffy" and that immeasurable maybe doesn't hold up. That's the thing. That's why I feel like there may be biased coming into play
The irony of the Discord being the downfall of Discord
meme-american-psycho.gif

Tales from the discord, I guess this could be a series....????

As I said in the morning, at least two members of the research team had concluded Azula beats Cinder, agreeing with a person who makes prediction videos.

Not sure what Fox is talking about, I have only seen one to two person vouching for Bill beating Discord, usually its the other way around, a lot of peeps in the discord has Discord beating Bill pretty handily

RIP to historical match-ups like Alexander the Great vs Genghis Kahn, DJTiki has stated that this kind of match-up have been discussed, but it won't probably ever happen because they do not want to offend people of different cultures and they don't feel right doing this kind of match-up because none of them have a degree in history so they don't feel qualified.

OH YEAH Tipper, Ultraguy randomly brought up Gohan vs Ultraman and hopes the MU gets more popular.

Last edited:
MFTL won't save him from Town level ap
And Genji is not the most haxxed character in the Overwatch universe so he cannot quite dura neg.

Or... Any new CRT makes him have a meaningful durability negation.

If anyone ask, Serp3nt3 its me.

Interesting. Will make one of my own some time.

Who is the lady(?) on the mid right of the Akame (Akame ga Kill!) opponents list?

The one on the bottom right is Yuzuriha (Under Night In-birth)

Last edited:
Tales of the discord, I guess this could be a series....????

As I said in the morning, at least two members of the research team had concluded Azula beats Cinder, agreeing with a person who makes prediction videos.

Not sure what Fox is talking about, I have only seen one to two person vouching for Bill beating Discord, usually its the other way around, a lot of peeps in the discord has Discord beating Bill pretty handily

RIP to historical match-ups like Alexander the Great vs Genghis Kahn, DJTiki has stated that this kind of match-up have been discussed, but it won't probably ever happen because they do not want to offend people of different cultures and they don't feel right doing this kind of match-up because none of them have a degree in history so they don't feel qualified.

OH YEAH Tipper, Ultraguy randomly brought up Gohan vs Ultraman and hopes the MU gets more popular.
I kinda wanted him to sew chaos here by just letting him talk but yeah everytime I log into the discord it’s a lot of people talking about how Discord moggs

I mean it’s usually pony fans saying it but I never see anyone contest it, seems to be the generally agreed opinion.

Who is the lady(?) on the mid right?

The one on the bottom right is Yuzuriha (Under Night In-birth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back