• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DISCORD_VS_BILL_CIPHER.png

My friend Keith made this.
Anyone got a blank template for this hanging around?

And where'd you get the fonts and stuff?

Last edited:
You know here's a fun little thing about Gravity Falls in the official comic book there's a Substitution Cipher that reads "BILL LIVES" and said comic links to a page on the Disney website that links to other pages one of which has newspaper comic on it once of which has a ceaser cipher that translates to Cipher Lives... maybe mind whipping isn't the best wincon.

You know here's a fun little thing about Gravity Falls in the official comic book there's a Substitution Cipher that reads "BILL LIVES" and said comic links to a page on the Disney website that links to other pages one of which has newspaper comic on it once of which has a ceaser cipher that translates to Cipher Lives... maybe mind whipping isn't the best wincon.
If it’s good enough for the end of the show it’ll be good enough for Death Battle lol.

DISCORD_VS_BILL_CIPHER.png

My friend Keith made this.
Untitled599_20221120210407.png

New template
Naisu

This... Really summarises Season 9 well.

Now we really need to see what is happening for Season 10.

A couple more will be released on after 1 January 2023.
Expect a total of 60 according to Brandon Yates.

At least one of which can be a real killer.

Starting from volume 6 he plans to do 20to 30 commissions for every month.

Wait does that mean people not in the US time zones are harder than ever to lodge an application and have it accepted?

Close connections? Theme?
Humans who wield powers belonging to the cosmos to defend their world, alongside a shady organization of their own. Both also have similar personalities and character arcs.

• Both start out as just regular people, though in the case of Kiana, while she is a hidden experimental weapon until revealed later on, she lives a normal human life before joining Schicksal.
  • Both were very close to their fathers before said fathers disappeared from their lives (Siegfried ran off to protect Kiana while Hal's father dies). Both also have some form of daddy issues.
  • Both receives powers from a source from outer space (Kiana's powers come from the honkai while Hal's power comes from his ring)
  • Both are eventually roped into something far bigger through meeting the thing that gave them their powers. (Hal became GL when he met Abin Sur and Kiana joined Schicksal to be come a Valkyrie after the Nagazoro incident.
  • Both are somewhat similar personality during their earlier years, while still kind hearted and had good intentions, both were arrogant, overconfident and had a habit of not taking things seriously. This often led them into trouble a lot. Both are even notorious womanizers.
  • Eventually a high ranking individual within their respective organizations (Sinestro and Otto) would plot against them and lead down into a dark path, said plan led to both being possessed by cosmic forces (Parallax possesses Hal and The Herrscher of the Void possesses Kiana)
  • This would lead them to fighting their former friends and lead to the death of one of their closest friends/mentors (Kilowog and Murata Himeko), something that would haunt them for years to come.
  • Would eventually break out of their control and would try to amend for their mistakes, while simultaneously distancing themselves from their former friends.
  • Both have even become outlaws and on the run in the past.
  • Both have a girlfriend that briefly became their enemies but would then become their allies.
  • Both would eventually learn to fully accept themselves and mature, while keeping their main personality traits and becoming stronger than ever before.
  • Both would even reach Godhood again, but changed this time around (God of Light Hal and Herrscher of Finality Kiana)
  • Both even sacrificed themselves on a planetoid to defeat an enemy (Hal blows himself and Oa up to defeat Sinestro while Kiana seals herself within the moon to seal off the Honkai)
  • Both have a close one with some sort of connection to lightning (Barry Allen and Raiden Mei)

I'm pitting Hal against Anakin and no one can stop me >:]

Last edited:
Humans who wield powers belonging to the cosmos to defend their world, alongside a shady organization of their own. Both also have similar personalities and character arcs.

• Both start out as just regular people, though in the case of Kiana, while she is a hidden experimental weapon until revealed later on, she lives a normal human life before joining Schicksal.
  • Both were very close to their fathers before said fathers disappeared from their lives (Siegfried ran off to protect Kiana while Hal's father dies). Both also have some form of daddy issues.
  • Both receives powers from a source from outer space (Kiana's powers come from the honkai while Hal's power comes from his ring)
  • Both are eventually roped into something far bigger through meeting the thing that gave them their powers. (Hal became GL when he met Abin Sur and Kiana joined Schicksal to be come a Valkyrie after the Nagazoro incident.
  • Both are somewhat similar personality during their earlier years, while still kind hearted and had good intentions, both were arrogant, overconfident and had a habit of not taking things seriously. This often led them into trouble a lot. Both are even womanizers.
  • Eventually a high ranking individual within their respective organizations (Sinestro and Otto) would plot against them and lead down into a dark path, said plan led to both being possessed by cosmic forces (Parallax possesses Hal and The Herrscher of the Void possesses Kiana)
  • This would lead them to fighting their former friends and lead to the death of one of their closest friends/mentors (Kilowog and Murata Himeko), something that would haunt them for years to come.
  • Would eventually break out of their control and would try to amend for their mistakes, while simultaneously distancing themselves from their former friends.
  • Both have even become outlaws and on the run in the past.
  • Both have a girlfriend that briefly became their enemies but would then become their allies.
  • Both would eventually learn to fully accept themselves and mature, while keeping their main personality traits and becoming stronger than ever before.
  • Both even sacrificed themselves on a planetoid to defeat an enemy (Hal blows himself and Oa up to defeat Sinestro while Kiana is heavily implied to seal herself within the moon to seal off the Honkai)
  • Both have a best friend with some sort of connection to lightning (Barry Allen and Raiden Mei)

I'm pitting Hal against Anakin and no one can stop me.
If the upcoming star wars upgrades goes well, we can do Anakin vs Hal here lmao

Does this essentially reshape Palpatine vs Xehanort?

Voldemort: I am finding another opponent already this does not bother me anymore.
No palp doesn't scale to the Mortis amp
Decided to give my first crack at making one of these, the actual making of it took a lot longer than I'd liked to have hoped but at least now I got the hang of it so next time should be much smoother.

Thoughts?, changes?
All_Might_vs_Meruem_1.png
Bout right

Decided to give my first crack at making one of these, the actual making of it took a lot longer than I'd liked to have hoped but at least now I got the hang of it so next time should be much smoother.

Thoughts?, changes?
All_Might_vs_Meruem_1.png
Meruem's nen makes All Might feel all sorts of crazy realistically

• Wukong will be pranking people
  • Vegito will eat everything himself
  • Sauron, Nolan and Thor will be edgy
  • Jonathan and Bond be gentlemanlike (Though Bond will no doubt try to get with one of the ladies... because he's Bond)
  • Silver will scream "it's no use" + Asta will scream "Mada da" constantly
  • Zatanna will try to avoid talking to Magneto at all costs

Last edited:
  • Wukong will be pranking people
  • Vegito will eat everything himself
  • Sauron, Nolan and Thor will be edgy
  • Jonathan and Bond be gentlemanlike (Though Bond will no doubt try to get with one of the ladies... because he's Bond)
  • Silver will scream "it's no use" + Asta will scream "Mada da" constantly
  • Zatanna will try to avoid talking to Magneto at all costs
  • Jinx will join the party with Wukong, likely starts screwing up everything
  • Excalibur will sit and meditate in one corner
  • Boba Fett will sit, but stare at Excalibur
  • Jason Voorhees will also sit and wait for a kill... Until he realises everyone else (except possibly James Bond) is stronger than he is then he teleports away
  • Spongebob Squarepants will be so unpredictable (he would deliver food normally but he is Spongebob so...)
  • Apocalypse will try to adapt to and evolve with the unpredictability delivered by Spongebob

Last edited:
I do want to point out that Discord doesn't need to specifically mind wipe him, since the Stone Sleep spell would petrify his physical form and put Bill's consciousness into an eternal sleep.

I dunno but permacoma sounds like a wincon to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back