• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
ondu0pjlbd8a1.jpg

image.jpg
This actually reminds me what would being able to travel all over space-time qualify as?

Also that Wally v Sonic black flash having fate Manip stuff has literally no founding to my knowledge and I’m not sure where they got that from literally at all lol. Their argument was basically “Wally can break fate because he escaped the personification of death by time travelling to a point in time where death doesn’t exist” which is not a viable argument against fate Manip lol
ak ultra about it when it gets DBD gets back up
This makes me want to think dc writers are actually vs debaters
modern comics be like that

Goku needs to like scale to non-canon stuff to win. Even if he overtakes Zeno being above that small little multiverse ain't much without multipliers.

And speed is a big issue
Even scaling to non canon stuff won’t help him, Dragon Ball has very little in terms of valid dimensional tiering while DC has plenty that Supes likely scales to. Gokubros are never catching this dub unless things really change

You sure that's not just him saying he searched the current Universe he's in, rather than all space times? You definitely know the context unlike me lol
Well he says he looked “all over” space time and he’s aware of other universes existing. The second pic is after he and Fluttershy traveled through space time to an alternate universe so take that as you will.

Also apparently, the guy who wrote the comic stated he wanted to return Superman's power set to be similar to his Silver Age self so like, take that as you will. And Silver Age esque is sorta the direction he's going for his comics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back