• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemies eyes...

3ncUICH.png

isnt rick beyond fiction now? in the episode with the train master coming back the train dude had to Transend fiction to break out of it. and then rick was able to throw down with him in base no less.

isnt rick beyond fiction now? in the episode with the train master coming back the train dude had to Transend fiction to break out of it. and then rick was able to throw down with him in base no less.
Is that the episode with the old dude that says "tickets please"?, I would think it's just Fourth Wall Breaking

Sigh... I did not have much experience in getting awesome gifts (or just cash to let me do the shopping myself) when I was a child - and when I got one - which was a steel mechanical watch btw - I have kept it up till nowadays. I still have it and switch to wearing it even if I have one new watch or two afterwards.

I am planning on saving money on my usual "saving plan" and sparing for refreshing my clothes at the wardrobes and sparing for upgrading/replacing my computer and making a comprehensive choices among "supporting Death Battle".

(The two bucks a month subscription is cheap I could have given that earlier. Just HOW TO GET BACK TO DEATH BATTLE DISCORD thanks.)

(However, Fruity Loops software now has a special discount and it totally looks like the music software used by Therewolf Media and Brandon Yates... but it kind of serves as a substitute for and go agaisnt any plans on commissioning music to the two though.)

Just saw the new Puss in Boots movie and I LOVED it, it’s amazing and hilarious. It also gave me a new dream matchup idea now that Disipher is happening.

Puss in Boots VS Mao Mao
(Shrek VS Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Hearts)
Nice observation.
Just watch either gets fed to Meowth

I have no idea what any of you are talking about! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And I need to give her a career-ending pregnancy.

Imma keep it 100 real talk I'm finna give her some kids bruh I ain't even gonna lie to ya I ain't never wanted to bend a bitch over and dump multiple loads in a chick so bad in my life man I don't care what nobody think I'm tired of holding my tongue **** it
I deadass plan to save and screenshot all the best Zatanna images when the episode comes out of youtube so I can stare at those succulent hips and delicious ass smile I'm down apocalyptic rn
So down bad even Nem had to shout it out.

So BillDiscord got early squeezed out in discussion, so how about we do that to AlexCole too.

Cole also kinda wins easily here, but I deffo see people saying its Alex who wins easily.

There is a chance if both Bill and Alex lose there will be shitstorm in other places.

So BillDiscord got early squeezed out in discussion, so how about we do that to AlexCole too.

Cole also kinda wins easily here, but I deffo see people saying its Alex who wins easily.

There is a chance if both Bill and Alex lose there will be shitstorm in other places.
Will there be more shitstorms if Discord and/or Cole loses?
(People within the versus debate circle and the MLP community know how much support Discord has from a lot of MLP fans, and Infamous is also quite loved and well-perceived it has quite a handful of sequels and spin-offs.)

Last edited:

Dunno how big a shitstorm would be with Alex vs Cole given both franchises been dead for years but I can definitely see a vocal minority case here

Discord vs Bill is shitstorm material but Bill hype worn off over the years so it possibly won't be as bad as it would be if it happened during GF peak of popularity

Sigh... I did not have much experience in getting awesome gifts (or just cash to let me do the shopping myself) when I was a child - and when I got one - which was an alien watch device btw - I have kept it up till nowadays. I still have it and switch to wearing it even if I have one new watch or two afterwards.
So you received the omnitrix and werent too happy with it to be a great gift?

Alex only wincon is bio manip which is assuming he doesn't get his shit blasted first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back