• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls don't shit on me for this.

mTAI2iX.png
I'm guessing Gon is one of those characters who loses a bunch of their matchups?

Probably when regular unicorns were able to shoot a laser at the moon in a few seconds or something.
Spartacus flies and steers a spaceship from the Earth to the moon and is calculated to clock at 0.01 c.

Robbie Rotten once was launched from the Earth to the moon in a few seconds and is calculated to clock at 0.2 c and while this is an outlier even for the LazyTown verse, it actually shows how shooting between the moon and the Earth generally clocks at.

And this is one of the tamer interspace attack/travel speed feats.

No, bitch boy get murdered by everyone he goes against
Are you willing to pit Eren Yeager against Billy Butcher though?

(Except Billy Butcher with Compound X scale from Homelander - far higher with preparation. Even early Billy Butcher with laser babies scale from Homelander in attack prowess and attack speed.)

I'm guessing Gon is one of those characters who loses a bunch of their matchups?
Poor Gon.

Poor Hunter X Hunter in general.

Gon dies to everyone.
Killua dies to Akame and Black Star and Sasuke and basically everyone except Damian Wayne.
Even Meruem dies to Cell and possibly canon Kars, not to mention Novel Kars.
Hisoka may win against Gambit but still arguable as Gambit is faster.

Spartacus flies and steers a spaceship from the Earth to the moon and is calculated to clock at 0.01 c.

Robbie Rotten once was launched from the Earth to the moon in a few seconds and is calculated to clock at 0.2 c and while this is an outlier even for the LazyTown verse, it actually shows how shooting between the moon and the Earth generally clocks at.

And this is one of the tamer interspace attack/travel speed feats.
Well maybe those have different circumstances or something cause the unicorns shooting the moon was Calced and accepted at 3.5c

I'm hoping Togashi takes it to the next level and gives us tier 6 HxH whenever the **** the Dark Continent arc happens but considering his hate boner for strong shounen characters I find that unlikely
Well given YYHS happens (and we have earth surface wiping feats by multiple statements) I guess, plus that one country level(?) feat (by Space Battles) that can be wanked into Planet level (by Ben Singer)
Isn’t like his YYH characters High 6-A in the exatons range?
Sure. Ask Shinobu Sensei.

Boondocks is actually a good series. Too bad some people who need it the most hate it the deepest.
It is not the only verse which is forgotten in VS Battles Wiki.
A sponsored episode for such would still be welcome IG.
Sometimes, a sponsored episode is not bad though these episode are likely to be accused of rigging result.

By the way, the issue for Calamity Trio is that their base and their Calamity Form have great power gap. Anne VS Luz suffers from this. Sasha VS Thirteen (Scissor Seven) suffers from this (Yes, it exists). And I have found that Marcy Wu is literally the god in the world of Resident Evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back