• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you received the omnitrix and werent too happy with it to be a great gift?
Thank you for your joke. That really "hurts to laugh".

... Guess I have to upgrade my computer in the future on top of refreshing.

Meanwhile... Does Death Battle have DBX in the future?

Alex only wincon is bio manip which is assuming he doesn't get his shit blasted first
It can go worse. Some include "child ****" and "excessive fictional violence" and "distortion from values".

Why not, worst she can do is call them kids cartoons
Literally about any parent ever, although mines have grown up from that mind set for some time, now they asking whats the appeal of it compared to live action shows/movies
Thank you for your joke. That really "hurts to laugh".
Others did edited comments too in here too, might as well give a jab at it

Also i saw some pointed their gifts, what about those who didnt yet?

On my part, new pajamas, usual man stuff (cologne, shave machine etc), a board game for family (we played that 2 days straight several games, even pulled a big brain moment in advance that got me the best W), sweet stuff outside my country, a hoodie and i forgot what those are called in english, but ots basically shoes you use in house and can stay in bed with too, they fluffy warm too

So BillDiscord got early squeezed out in discussion, so how about we do that to AlexCole too.

Cole also kinda wins easily here, but I deffo see people saying its Alex who wins easily.

There is a chance if both Bill and Alex lose there will be shitstorm in other places.
Yeah if this happened when the match was hot during late 2000's, there would've been a shitstorm. I'm kind of glad the fight's happening now though, because I'm pretty sure the majority of people thought Alex won back then too.

tbh i don't think she really paid attention to that, i think she just found kid goku adorable
Understandable

8796527485e3828f2c3036783eefed38.jpg

I think he means people that are hiding their, ugh, weebness from some people
Yeah, this.
I know. I was trying to make a joke.

But I'm not that funny...
Nah, it's the internet, we're all just ******* clueless.
Literally about any parent ever, although mines have grown up from that mind set for some time, now they asking whats the appeal of it compared to live action shows/movies
Heh, that's literally my sibling. Same sibling who watched Dragon Ball Z and Yugi-Oh with me. After a certain age, some people just find it socially unacceptable.

cole_macgrath_vs_alex_mercer_by_thespiderpatriot_dfkx8kq-pre.png

View Wise: Should do decently well despite both series franchise being dead at this point, folks been wanting this MU for years and nostalgia could help perform well especially if executed right

bill_cipher_vs_discord__remake__by_randor2000_dfksnyw-pre.png

View Wise: Should do well Bill is one of the more recognizable Disney villains and should still have a bit of hype left given how his reputation in the Vs community was at its peak and MLP still has a presence all these years and it gotten attention from fellow MLP accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back