• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So where are Bill and Discord placed in terms of AP? Uni+ minimum?, I've heard dimensional tiering arguments for pro-Discord given that MLP has a multiverse and alternate timelines and characters that've affected which he'd upscale from. Also heard arguments of similar for Bill as he eviscerated his own world of the 2d dimension and casually vaporised time baby would that amount to anything significant?
Bill is anywhere from Town level to Galaxy level realistically speaking. Destroying a 2-D universe wouldn’t be Universe level because a 2-D plane is infinitesimally smaller than the universe. Bill was also in his home dimension for 1 trillion years, we have no idea how long it took him to burn it. Time Baby simply has nothing that puts him at Uni. Though someone could put Bill at Universal or Multiversal+ with some leeway, which is probably what DB will do.

Discord (or specifically someone with his powers) has a blatantly Uni statement of being able to “transform the entire cosmos”. Discord should also scale to the Pony of Shadows, who stated he could reshape all realities, which ranges from 2-C to 2-A depending on how big you buy the MLP verse to be.

Last edited:
Bill is anywhere from Town level to Galaxy level realistically speaking. Destroying a 2-D universe wouldn’t be Universe level because a 2-D plane is infinitesimally smaller than the universe. Bill was also in his home dimension for 1 trillion years, we have no idea how long it took him to burn it. Time Baby simply has nothing that puts him at Uni. Though someone could put Bill at Universal or Multiversal+ with some leeway, which is probably what DB will do.

Discord (or specifically someone with his powers) has a blatantly Uni statement of being able to “transform the entire cosmos”. Discord should also scale to the Pony of Shadows, who stated he could reshape all realities, which ranges from 2-C to 2-A depending on how big you buy the MLP verse to be.
There’s also the fact that the Element of Magic on its own has the power to tear holes between dimensions and destroy 2 universes at once. Also Discord massively upscales form the Princess’s statements of having Infinite Power. And the MLP verse has been stated to have infinite sized infinite universes a few times.

Untitled599_20221120210407.png

New template

Franchises I want db to do an ep for the most that they haven't done
Sengoku basura
Kingdom
Hxh
Baki
Gears of War
DoA
Egyptian mythology
Fnaf
Paladins
Elder scrolls
Deadman wonderland
DnD
Kinnikuman
HxH this season maybe? Having a feeling it's gonna be fed to it's MU tho

Baki would always be based, though it'd be interesting to see what tier they put the characters. Hopefully High 8-C to 8-B where they belong

Elder Scrolls probably will never happen and even if it does I guarantee it would be lowballed to all ****. Don't really wanna see due to that reason

Also if anyone wants an idea of how off the walls this match can get I can wholeheartedly recommend this on the DB Fanon wiki, was a very fun read ovo

Also btw how do we feel about Bill’s “Low-Godly” regen? I’m kinda skeptical on it tbh. Cause like he didn’t really “regenerate” a body he moreso “created” a body for him to possess. I don’t think that’s really evidence that he can regenerate from his spirit, especially since his body isn’t really apart of him, as it just turns to stone whenever he leaves it and his body remained after he died.

Also btw how do we feel about Bill’s “Low-Godly” regen? I’m kinda skeptical on it tbh. Cause like he didn’t really “regenerate” a body he moreso “created” a body for him to possess. I don’t think that’s really evidence that he can regenerate from his spirit, especially since his body isn’t really apart of him, as it just turns to stone whenever he leaves it and his body remained after he died.
Creating a physical form from an abstract energy/soul/consciousness constitutes for low godly iirc. Even if it’s a weird workaround of “I create a body then possess it”, it’s fundamentally similar in how it works for it to be allowed on something like DB I’d say, it’s basically low godly, just with an extra step and not something that happens automatically.

Creating a physical form from an abstract energy/soul/consciousness constitutes for low godly iirc. Even if it’s a weird workaround of “I create a body then possess it”, it’s fundamentally similar in how it works for it to be allowed on something like DB I’d say, it’s basically low godly, just with an extra step and not something that happens automatically.
So does that mean that Discord could also get Low-Godly lol. He exists as an abstract concept and can exist as a soul and can create new bodies for himself and possess things.
Also is just kinda weird to me cause his normal level of regen is only like regenerating holes in his body, and his eye which he says takes awhile so it doesn’t seem like his regen is that good

Same reasoning pretty much.

While I doubt it would pass on VSBW, it’d more or less be the same thing for DB I feel.
Yeah it’s just unlike Bill he doesn’t have a showing of doing that. Closest thing being when Starlight removed her banishment spell Discord went back to his body, but it’s unclear if Discord made a new body or just brought his body back to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back