• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gojo's only real wincon (Granted it's a huge one) is his domain expansion, everything else won't put her down permanently because he sure as **** isn't gonna find out her weakness with the prime minister
It's a long shot but Makima could technically tell him how her ability work, Makima and Gojo would probably talk a fair bit to one another if they were to fight. Idk maybe they could trade the information with how their powers work to one another.

I decided to make 2 separate posts on tracking the commissioned music works (Brandon Yates volume 5 and Therewolf Media volume 2)

It's a long shot but Makima could technically tell him how her ability work, Makima and Gojo would probably talk a fair bit to one another if they were to fight. Idk maybe they could trade the information with how their powers work to one another.
Or how they figure out the opponents' secrets by themselves.

Hey, what do you guys think of Derek Zoolander vs Austin Powers?
Definitely one of the matchups of all time.
Anyone ready to make some respect threads and calc blogs?

“Combatants' quotes at the end of their analyses were removed to prevent the risk of YouTube copyright claiming episodes because of them.”

Yeah, i despite that characters's quotes have been removed, just because YouTube's copyright its ******* shit.

Even worse its that for the same reason they also removed the tracks/songs during the analysis, instead replace it with more bland stuff that just barely similar.

Seriously i am the only one who miss the fact that we can't hear any songs related to the characters/series during the analysis? It help with the immersion.

“The "FIGHT" graphic for when a battle starts has been dropped. It was later explained that it was removed so that there would be more ways to write the start of the fight.”

The lack of "FIGHT" doesn't particulary bored me, but i do miss it sometimes.

“‘Invader’ by Jim Jones has been replaced by ‘Wiz & Boomstick’ by Brandon Yates”

I actually prefer ‘Wiz & Boomstick’ to be honest.

“Combatants’ names are said first in their introduction instead of after the preamble.”

Not a big issue either, but i do understand why people prefer if they say the combatants’s names at the end instead of the beginning.

I honestly wait for Kazuya Mishima vs Iori Yagami.
Screw the "Heihachi Mishima vs Geese Howard 2" presumption. We want a Tekken vs KOF in 3D.

https://streamable.com/

I've been using streamable.

This cinematic is insane!, this is one of the best depictions of Vegito vs Buu I've seen.

Ehhhhhh how i use it?????
Just register at

Just... The free version gets deleting videos over 90 days old. And may contain ads. And has a 250 MB / 10 min limit per video limit.

Last edited:

I honestly wait for Kazuya Mishima vs Iori Yagami.
Screw the "Heihachi Mishima vs Geese Howard 2" presumption. We want a Tekken vs KOF in 3D.

Just register at

Just... The free version gets deleting videos over 90 days old. And may contain ads. And has a 250 MB / 10 min limit per video limit.

Though I've never gotten ads and I use the free version so don't know about that, you can download it to keep it. Just keep the vid within 10 min and you're good, there's a free cancellable trial with all these. (y)

xg2kzikkcgl91.jpg

I will break my hand slamming down on that button to insure Bill Cipher VS Discord gets them to take MLP seriously after all 3 shit episodes. Dorito-stans can cope, seethe, mald, dilate, whatever the **** lingo 4chan shat out today for the next 8000 years for all I care. Through sheer willpower, I will not let Ben or the researchers **** this up or feed Bill to Shuma-Gorath/Dormmamu.
Is your hand okay?

xg2kzikkcgl91.jpg

I will break my hand slamming down on that button to insure Bill Cipher VS Discord gets them to take MLP seriously after all 3 shit episodes. Dorito-stans can cope, seethe, mald, dilate, whatever the **** lingo 4chan shat out today for the next 8000 years for all I care. Through sheer willpower, I will not let Ben or the researchers **** this up or feed Bill to Shuma-Gorath/Dormmamu.
YES IMA DO IT FOR THE MUSIC

“Combatants' quotes at the end of their analyses were removed to prevent the risk of YouTube copyright claiming episodes because of them.”

“The "FIGHT" graphic for when a battle starts has been dropped. It was later explained that it was removed so that there would be more ways to write the start of the fight.”

“‘Invader’ by Jim Jones has been replaced by ‘Wiz & Boomstick’ by Brandon Yates”

“Combatants’ names are said first in their introduction instead of after the preamble.”

A moment of silence for the fallen, Death Battles just don’t feel right without them.
Ditching end quotes I understand but still feels empty and I miss some of the audio clips that helps with the jokes. FIGHT graphic being missing doesn't bother me too bad but still feels weird since the KO sfx still remains. Names before preamble is dumb too.
Only the intro music change is fine with me, since it's pretty jammin'

I’m hoping for the slight chance a Rayman matchup happens next two seasons, whether it’s Rayman vs Klonoa or Rabbids vs Minions. I’m not holding my breath though.
Watch Rabbids VS Minions getting in before Rayman MUs

Makina sounds like she has a stand ability
Makima VS DIO when?

So where are Bill and Discord placed in terms of AP? Uni+ minimum?, I've heard dimensional tiering arguments for pro-Discord given that MLP has a multiverse and alternate timelines and characters that've affected which he'd upscale from. Also heard arguments of similar for Bill as he eviscerated his own world of the 2d dimension and casually vaporised time baby would that amount to anything significant?

I don’t get it, like connections and what made you think of this
Hold on. Let me find something someone said about this matchup.

"Spiky hair? Check. Naive and overly trusting? Check. Terrible at math? Check. Dealt with self-absorbed maniacs who are very similar to clowns? Check. Accompanied by the smarter best friend addicted to gambling and the future doctor with glasses? Check. Asshole dads? Check" - @GoCommitDi

Hold on. Let me find something someone said about this matchup.

"Spiky hair? Check. Naive and overly trusting? Check. Terrible at math? Check. Dealt with self-absorbed maniacs who are very similar to clowns? Check. Accompanied by the smarter best friend addicted to gambling and the future doctor with glasses? Check. Asshole dads? Check" - @GoCommitDi
Tbf, I never really saw Johnnys dad as an asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back