• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blackfire don't even scale to that stuff anyways she's at best a low maybe mid tier herald
Bro, realistically, Blackfire shouldn't even be low-herald tier, but she'll end up scaling to her sister, who's had like two, maybe three run-ins with Wondy, and all else will be ignored for that, giving her scaling she shouldn't be getting, lol.

Not like it matters against DBH Cooler, but still.

Seems a little unfair to feed her to non-canon Cooler unless Blackfire has some fuckery like a non-standard amp or smth to even things out lol. That’s like Archie Sonic vs canon DBS Goku
Bro, realistically, Blackfire shouldn't even be low-herald tier, but she'll end up scaling to her sister, who's had like two, maybe three run-ins with Wondy, and all else will be ignored for that, giving her scaling she shouldn't be getting, lol.

Not like it matters against DBH Cooler, but still.
well this is the issue when ya dealing with z cooler

ya either have to composite him to geat something for a rundown or deal with how barren his Z counter part rundown is

FkhhvstaMAAugLh.jpg

Hoping the production for s10 flows much smoothly given Bill vs Discord and Cole vs Alex weren't planned
They would have left spaces open in their schedule with working on two episodes in mine, they seemed very conscientious about scheduling, financing, and planning these episodes so I’m sure it’ll be fine

And Wukong too.
Well Wukong is infinite uni which is better than any cope multipliers on uni or anything.
wait hold on i got a bro
  1. Kratos vs Asura, they like it -
  2. They said they should do Touhou at some point but don’t care or know them very well
  3. - Master Chief vs Sheppard, it’s fun -
  4. Henry vs Second Coming, know Second Coming but not much about Henry
  5. - Cole vs Alex… they know
  6. - Care Bear Royale sounds funny
  7. - Haruko vs Gwenpool think it’s debatable
  8. - They love Hades, but a bit lacking in analysis stuff
  9. - Brook vs Raptor, it’s really funny
  10. - Zamasu vs Hades, don’t know Hades very well but like the idea and think Zamasu should be on the table (more so Infinite)
  11. - Moon vs Madoka, isn’t really for them
  12. - Rallen vs Luke, no idea who Rallen is but they want to bring Luke back
  13. - Monokuma vs Koro Sensei, really cool and they really love AssClass
  14. - Billcord… yeah
  15. - Kirby vs Kyu, no idea
  16. - Kasen vs Fleetway Sonic, no idea who Fleetway is
  17. - Noted that Springtrap is the only serious contender for a DB from FNAF, still not into it (they also saw a trailer Tricky made and actively did not click on it)
  18. - Call Scott vs Travis really old, talk about how misogynistic used to be and that both characters kinda sucked until NMH3
  19. - Were interested in SCP but have no idea what to do with it in both versus and matchups
  20. - Interested in Nixon Manhattan
  21. - Courier vs Mando is cool and they want to bring on Fallout, they think Mando curbstomps
  22. - Jack vs Travis was discussed briefly, they know Jack lol
  23. - Blackfire vs Cooler, worried if Cooler doesn’t have much (still think they can do it) - They got annoyed when people put the name of the characters in the wrong order of the thumbnail

24. - Walter vs Light, they joked around Walt being on the show and how funny it would be, but a three way would be more interesting with Columbo (they liked the thumbnail itself)
  25. - They like Kylo Edel and think it’s close because Kylo doesn’t scale to Legends, liked the Lightsaber vs Magic debate - Phoenix vs Makoto, like Kid Conan more for Phoenix (off topic but they like Harvey Birdman vs Space Ghost) - like Chaos vs Kyogre, especially Chaos
  26. - Sailor Moon vs Sakura, interested a bit but very little knowledge
  27. - Pepsi Man vs Cool Spot, an absolute banger (also like a Mascot BR)
  28. - Goetia vs Terumi, they think Fate is a very intimidating series in terms of research
  29. - Juggernaut vs Overlord, seems debatable and size difference lmao. Thinks Juggs deserves a fight on the show
  30. - Escanor vs Whitebeard, complain about how horny the TN is, think it’s absolutely gonna happen
  31. - Simon vs Kyle, it’s popular but they got nothing lol
  32. - The Doctor vs Link, not very into it and think The Doctor stomps
  33. - Andrias vs Asgore, don’t think Asgore has much to work with but think Undertale and Asgore are cool
I wasn’t expecting too much more conversation out of this but a “we should do Touhou” from Liam is reassuring. On top of how it had decent enough reception in the fireside chat, I think if I push this a LOT harder next year it’d have a very good chance of happening. DJ wants to research Touhou, Liam acknowledges it’s requested and they should do it, Ultra likes KasenSonic, Ben wants to do Fleetway… I think there’s a good shot if I can get more support behind the MU ( :<

Also Kratos bros…. Liam buys universal GoW so far….

So after watching it full and re-watching the fight, I'm gonna give Gogeta vs Vegito a 9/10. Really felt like a love letter to the Dragon Ball community and you could tell the crew(especially Ben & Chad) are passionate for DBZ and wanted to pour there passion into this project instead of just cracking very anti-jokes. Battle score was awesome and the fight gave me of Hulk vs Broly vibes wonder if was the same animator, the colors and lighting looked so good.

So after watching it full and re-watching the fight, I'm gonna give Gogeta vs Vegito a 9/10. Really felt like a love letter to the Dragon Ball community and you could tell the crew(especially Ben & Chad) are passionate for DBZ and wanted to pour there passion into this project instead of just cracking very anti-jokes. Battle score was awesome and the fight gave me of Hulk vs Broly vibes wonder if was the same animator, the colors and lighting looked so good.
I give this episode 7/10. Cool visuals, but having Dragon Ball, the biggest anime of all time, as the season finale was a letdown for me. Anime is already very well represented in Death Battle.

Last edited:
I give this episode 7/10. Cool visuals, but having Dragon Ball, the biggest anime of all time as the season finale felt was a letdown for me. Anime is already very well represented in Death Battle.
Not near as big of an offender as Marvel and DC if you wanna go that route but kk, but I don't see that detracting from it being a finale but I respect your opinion. Might be desensitised to it since I am a DBZ follower so I suppose to none DBZ fans it can get stagment but I feel the season did a well enough job in delivering a variety of different series that were new to DB. I still liked it.

edit; felt like it was an commemoration to the DBZ series, which I appreciate and a in-universe MU none battle royale one is still pretty unique not like it's frequent so I'm willing to let it slide.

Last edited:
Not near as big of an offender as Marvel and DC if you wanna go that route but kk, but I don't see that detracting from it being a finale but I respect your opinion. Might be desensitised to it since I am a DBZ follower so I suppose to none DBZ fans it can get stagment but I feel the season did a well enough job in delivering a varierty of different series that were new to DB. I still liked it.
I think the issue some people have is that it was about 2 characters of Dragon Ball fighting each other, rather than Dragon Ball in itself. DC vs Marvel are still two different companies altogether, but we haven't had a "DC Character" vs "DC Character" or "Marvel Chara" vs "Marvel Chara", IIRC. Carolina vs the Meta drew similar criticism.

EDIT: Right I had forgotten about battle royales.

Last edited:
Again I also feel like universal Kratos is a given. Like it’s even more blatant than DMC universal feats lol
Does surprise Swan brought Up Lore Kratos
He could've easily agree with sam that Asura stomps Kratos but to bring up "well lore Kratos is a different story" definitely seems like Uni GOW a go

Yeah! You’re getting it, that’s the basis for dimensional tiering scaling and how it interacts with characters.

one thing to note is that, if a character isn’t higher dimensional in existence themselves, but they have higher dimensional AP/durability, they can still be affected by the haxx of characters even if they aren’t higher d themselves.

it definitely seems overwhelming and confusing at first but once you spend a bit of time learning it, things make sense, you’re doing good no worries.
Yeah, getting the gist of it, at last. Honestly, never had come across tier 1 that much before despite knowing about its existence it was still new stuff for me. It's not that terrible once you get on track, but you really need a helping had to get started. Thanks, man, and to Ben as well.

So, uh, weird question, last one, can a 3D being have Higher Dimensional Existence?

And so it begins...

I have been wondering.

When are characters' references in fights clever and when are they bad?

I kinda felt like some moments in Gogeta vs Vegito were bit simple, the party popper Gogeta did sure was "he did that in show". If they use references less directly I think those are better than just references during fight.

Yeah, getting the gist of it, at last. Honestly, never had come across tier 1 that much before despite knowing about its existence it was still new stuff for me. It's not that terrible once you get on track, but you really need a helping had to get started. Thanks, man, and to Ben as well.

So, uh, weird question, last one, can a 3D being have Higher Dimensional Existence?
Not traditionally no. Higher dimensional existence belonging to a 3D character can only really happen if they have a form that transcends dimensions that they can access but return from. HDE in of itself means you’re no longer 3D, you’re of a higher dimension than that.

Archie Knuckles, I’ll use as example. In his base, Super, and Chaos Form, hes a 3D character with 5D stats / abilities. When he dies and “ascends” into the chaos force, becoming one with the higher dimensional construct, he becomes a 5D character with 5D stats & abilities, as he is now a 5D construct himself. He can also chose to leave this state, and “descend” back down to the regular world and return to a 3D character.

watch it again if you have already, get it trending.

i ain't watching this. they need to learn better than having a ton of dbz episodes in one season.
I like dbz but this fight has been done to death we all know vegito wins because the potara have a bigger multiplier number.
maybe when they can think of a creative matchup i'll watch their stupid ass show again.

Not traditionally no. Higher dimensional existence belonging to a 3D character can only really happen if they have a form that transcends dimensions that they can access but return from. HDE in of itself means you’re no longer 3D, you’re of a higher dimension than that.

Archie Knuckles, I’ll use as example. In his base, Super, and Chaos Form, hes a 3D character with 5D stats / abilities. When he dies and “ascends” into the chaos force, becoming one with the higher dimensional construct, he becomes a 5D character with 5D stats & abilities, as he is now a 5D construct himself. He can also chose to leave this state, and “descend” back down to the regular world and return to a 3D character.
Thought as much, but wanted to make sure there weren't some weird technisisms on it =P. I'm guessing, if a character is confirmed or has enough evidence to be Higher Dimensional proper, let's say 5D, that means their stats and abilities will match their dimensionality right away?

Thought as much, but wanted to make sure there weren't some weird technisisms on it =P. I'm guessing, if a character is confirmed or has enough evidence to be Higher Dimensional proper, let's say 5D, that means their stats and abilities will match their dimensionality right away?

Triple posts pal lol

That said, Brandon Yates commissioned music collection volume 5 gets a lot of Kingdom Hearts representatives huh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back