• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i'll say it, as an american latin dragon ball fan i can say that this is a 9/10 episode for me.

obvious result, yes, but I'm not complaining, I absolutely loved everything about this episode, it would even go into a good season finale.
9/10 pff how much stuff in the fight animation did they do that they've never even done in the anime/manga?
also is it not a 10/10 because of something

9/10 pff how much stuff in the fight animation did they do that they've never even done in the anime/manga?
also is it not a 10/10 because of something
oh wow you discovered a person's personal opinion! congratulations!

plus the reference of several techniques, the final fist clash, the death of gogeta, and above all the fanaticism you showed in the jokes of your respective reviews made it a 9/10 easily.

it doesn't get a 10/10 because honestly the animation had some slow moments, but otherwise it was really a great choreography especially to see how they went through different places in the dbz universe like the snake way or roshi's house.

oh wow you discovered a person's personal opinion! congratulations!

plus the reference of several techniques, the final fist clash, the death of gogeta, and above all the fanaticism you showed in the jokes of your respective reviews made it a 9/10 easily.

it doesn't get a 10/10 because honestly the animation had some slow moments, but otherwise it was really a great choreography especially to see how they went through different places in the dbz universe like the snake way or roshi's house.
yeah i like seeing people talk highly of things i dont like
look i dont mean any offence btw

Last edited:
I got this commissioned Gohan vs Ultraman Zero
YkpzipNn.jpg_large.jpg

Bump
well i'll say it, as an american latin dragon ball fan i can say that this is a 9/10 episode for me.

obvious result, yes, but I'm not complaining, I absolutely loved everything about this episode, it would even go into a good season finale.
Glad you (and some other pals) love it.

It's good. Just relatively lesser collateral damage as a finale. Even All Might vs Might Guy gets a literal lot of land in Central Park atomised.

But this is a good to great episode (and quite Dragon Ball-ish overall).

how big is this guy
Height: micro to 49 m

Height: 1.76 m

Gohan should look like more than 1 inch when standing with Ultraman Zero.

You know it's bad when even his viewers are calling him out for it, Lmao. Even I as a DBZ fan stopped watching Geekryan years ago an I can see his un-charismatic, toxic approach towards Death Battle is still the same. Even funnier when apparently comments saying he came to the SAME conclusion as Death Battle did and is still hating and for no reason, just makes him look uninformed like did he even give the episode a try or just assumed it was the same as they were pre-S4?

the hatred for death battle is so notorious, it's sad to see people get carried away by their emotions just because a few years ago some of their favorite character died in a fictional show.

kind of funny to see that most are always dragon ball fans... like... ignoring that the series with the highest win streak and that it is one of the few with absolute consistency in good episodes.

You know it's bad when even his viewers are calling him out for it, Lmao. Even I as a DBZ fan stopped watching Geekryan years ago an I can see his un-charismatic, toxic approach towards Death Battle is still the same. Even funnier when apparently comments saying he came to the SAME conclusion as Death Battle did and is still hating and for no reason, just makes him look uninformed like did he even give the episode a try or just assumed it was the same as they were pre-S4?

It's funny that he said the exact same thing death battle said lol

And I know Cole vs Alex going be hell to animate lol
1aeb2e55d4d54372abe03a1c9b3a93d5.jpeg
dbxlcil-b0e7adc5-c466-44fa-a399-5beb7d19a0fb.png

dem models i see being used
he was waiting for gogeta to win so he could be 🤓 to tell the truth about why vegito wins, but his prediction didn't work out, and he didn't want to lose that sweet visit of being the one who is right and why death battle is wrong.
the hatred for death battle is so notorious, it's sad to see people get carried away by their emotions just because a few years ago some of their favorite character died in a fictional show.

kind of funny to see that most are always dragon ball fans... like... ignoring that the series with the highest win streak and that it is one of the few with absolute consistency in good episodes.

as a reminder

Honestly, VS debating is this close to shipping in terms of volatility and toxicity and unhealthy obsession. Death Battle being the most popular show of it has the bad luck of being the biggest magnet of all of it.

honestly outside silver vs trunks there was hardly any real salt

ThorGeta and BlackFlash outcome didn't have folks mald much and even this finale folks been positive on it and instead crying over which fusion lost

So thoughts on Gogeta vs Vegito. I loved it honestly. It's the same case as Saitama vs Popeye. I hated the MU idea but loved the final result?

The MU feels more like "Which is the superior fusion" rather than Zamasu arc Vegito vs Broly Gogeta like I thought it would. And more focused on stat equalizing the two and seeing which is the better fusion. And while we all know Vegito would've won the latter, this is still a pleasant surprise and I kinda think was better than what I was expecting?

Fight was also a banger, very much encapsulates the fight styles and characteristics of the two. Music was a banger as usual. Voice acting was good. Choreography felt smooth. And I love the ending how it felt respectful, it even had Vegito fist bumping, which was cute. This really does feel like a love letter and it feels very unique in comparison to the other Death Battle. Makes it feel special.

Tbh, it could just be my Vegito bias speaking as I'm so happy he won, but I think this is my favorite MU of the season surprisingly. It's not the objectively best episode, but its the one I enjoyed the most.

I'd give it an at least 4/5, I thought I would hate the episode, but ended up really liking it.

Last edited:

What salt does to a MF.

honestly outside silver vs trunks there was hardly any real salt

ThorGeta and BlackFlash outcome didn't have folks mald much and even this finale folks been positive on it and instead crying over which fusion lost
oh i definitely agree, this season there wasn't that much salt for dbz.. other than trunks vs archie silver.. but it's a little bit to tell the truth.

but i still find it funny to see a lot of dragon ball "fans" getting together in this kind of video so they can declare how the show is always wrong or somehow bad because they give wrong verdicts.

At the end of this Death Battle and season, for some reason unbeknownst to me, I laughed my head off thinking about something;

HOW DID BROLY BEAT HULK 😂
the marvel/DC stats went through a huge period of change, oh at least that's what I think, and they probably didn't have the hulk as high as they might have in a current case, plus the Dragon ball multipliers.

but i'm not complaining... it's a W based for super's broly.

My DB season 9 tier list. This list is ranked based on personal enjoyment rather than it being objective. Overall a pretty banger year. Jason vs Michael is the only one that kinda sucked. Most of them are enjoyable and even the lower ones weren't really bad.

Also Hedge of Tomorrow is easily the best soundtrack of this year. All the others are great but nothing comes close to the absolute banger this was.

NttKAuy.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back