• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FkjCkDzaAAE96Tr
Eh, stuff trending on twitter means jack, 2,332 tweets is really not that much in the grand scheme of things.

Season 9 Finale is pretty good. Cole VS Alex and Bill VS Discord are good choices.

Question, who would be a good match for Sans from Undertale?
Marie Korbel from Skullgirls is another neat choice. I also personally prefer Shedinja from Pokémon as a contender but Shed doesn't have a lot of screentime or material for it to be viable.
Whats the vegito v gogeta theme called?
Dragon Dance
(Garchomp crying from a distance)

They got annoyed when people put the name of the characters in the wrong order of the thumbnail
Oh yeah, definitely one of my pet peeve in thumbnail making.

Finally, an ending that everyone can be happy.

Last edited:
The sfm team really tried this episode.
They aren't still on the whole hand to hand thing that well but what can ya do. The focus on beams and the effects made up for it.
They just did a buncha level 3s on each other which is too be expected.

I’ve heard the Magus MU is kinda dead in the water, apparently he doesn’t scale to any of the uni stuff /:

I would push Piccolo vs Game Knux if Prime gives Super forms a huge buff but it looks like we’re just gonna be getting more L2C / 2C stuff out of it.
Hmmm that's a bummer still rather than feeding him to MMH
but it looks like we’re just gonna be getting more L2C / 2C stuff out of it.
Wait how

Bill reasonably gets Uni to Uni+, anything higher would be a bit far fetched and would probably break the show's logic.
Mind explaining this? I don’t remember any reliable Uni Bill arguments that don’t involve the Rift.

So does Bill actually have any reliable MFTL, Infinite, or Immeasurable feats
He showed himself being able to fly across space by growing to cosmic size in the projection he showed Ford (people generally presume this isn’t a lie).

Though Bill’s normal size has really crappy speed feats, his best feat being a Subsonic feat of crossing a street in the blink of the eye. He also has multiple Anti-Feats (failing to react to Mabel spray painting him, getting outrun by the Pines twins, and failing to blitz a mecha being operated by a bunch of humans). So there’s a lot of indication that Bill is pretty slow at standard size.

I hear some people try to wank his speed due to him being stated to be able to reach separate universes but that argument ignores Bill has both Portal Creation & Teleportation powers.

I would push Piccolo vs Game Knux if Prime gives Super forms a huge buff but it looks like we’re just gonna be getting more L2C / 2C stuff out of it.

Tbf all we need is a countless / infinite statement about the Shatterverse for Prime to have an inarguable 2-B / 2-A feat.

Tbf all we need is a countless / infinite statement about the Shatterverse for Prime to have a inarguable 2-B / 2-A feat.
I’m waiting for the statement but I'm honestly kinda worried they might stray away from that and just have it be a low multi structure based on how episode 8 ended

Though if they do say that the prime verse was shattered into “countless” universes/dimensions than that’s very high into 2B and would definitely make Piccolo vs Knux viable on DB again

Also doesn’t this, kinda apply to Base Form Sonic if true LOL. I imagine it’d be more reliably scaled to Super if anything but it’s crazy to think.

Hmmm that's a bummer still rather than feeding him to MMH

Wait how
There haven’t been any countless / infinite uni / multi statements yet, and the Shatterverse seems to have been caused by the Prime mainline universe being shattered into an unknown amount of universes (there’s been 4 seen so far iirc), so it’s possible they might not go the full multi route.

However with how the Shatterverse looks visually I wouldn’t be surprised if they do a countless/infinite statement.

I’m waiting for the statement but I'm honestly kinda worried they might stray away from that and just have it be a low multi structure based on how episode 8 ended

Though if they do say that the prime verse was shattered into “countless” universes/dimensions than that’s very high into 2B and would definitely make Piccolo vs Knux viable on DB again

Also doesn’t this, kinda apply to Base Form Sonic if true LOL. I imagine it’d be more reliably scaled to Super if anything but it’s crazy to think.
Yeah technically Base Sonic tanked a universe-shattering explosion. No clue what to do with that information yet though.

If nothing else the Chaos Emeralds and Master Emerald automatically scale above the Prism atm (unless the prism ends up being stated to be the strongest thing in the verse later on).

Yeah technically Base Sonic tanked a universe-shattering explosion. No clue what to do with that information yet though.

If nothing else the Chaos Emeralds and Master Emerald automatically scale above the Prism atm (unless the prism ends up being stated to be the strongest thing in the verse later on).
Technically everyone in the room did but sonic took that shit to the ******* face at point blank lol

Also yeah, super forms will at least upscale via superiority and all.

Really weird how prime have given Base Sonic an impressive ass feat feels like an outlier for base Sonic but useable for the super forms
I mean.... it wouldn't be the first 2C/2B outlier Base Sonic has. The final bosses of Mania and Forces are all fought in Base Form and all have 2C feats, Knuckles fights a Super Form Mecha Sonic. He has a few other assorted outliers across the series as well.

This is probably the most BLATANT one of them all though, its literally tanking a universe destroying explosion at point blank lol

I can see this coming:

(Ditto)

Boomstick: He is gooey, can regenerate, can form weapons from his body parts, are we sure he is not that creepy tentacular mass murderer?

(Ditto)

Boomstick: Later on, good'ol Cole would get additional power of cryokineses from Lucy - not this Lucy - not this one too - this one yeah.

In the Chinese community, the Year of the Tiger is ending and the Year of the Rabbit will come. Any good Tiger vs Tiger or Rabbit vs Rabbit or even Tiger vs Rabbit Death Battle matchups you can think of?

I believe Bill was said to be a threat to the multiverse, but that doesn't necessarily make him multiversal or beyond, as I understand he destroys universes one at a time.

Bill also supposedly said that he has power over time after killing Time Baby and made Gravity Falls have time stop moving.
Yeah that statement isn’t enough to make him Multiversal.

Yeah but tbh he doesn’t even really use his power over time at all. He stopped time before even killing Time Baby and never had any display of time control after that. And even then he only stopped time for awhile or only in a limited space cause everything could still move normally for the rest of Weirdmaggeddon afterwards

To my understanding he didn’t plan to blow up universes Anti-Monitor style, he was going to “liberate” the multiverse by screwing up the laws of physics and “partying” (rampaging) in each universe with his reality bending powers until they were eventually destroyed over an unknown period of time. And being immortal and apparently near-omnipotent made him a big threat (“A party that never ends with a host that never dies!”). He basically had Discord’s plan but on a multiversal scale.

Anyway yeah unfortunately it’s extremely likely that DB is gonna use Multi+ or 11D Bill lol

To my understanding he didn’t plan to blow up universes Anti-Monitor style, he was going to “liberate” the multiverse by screwing up the laws of physics and “partying” (rampaging) in each universe with his reality bending powers until they were eventually destroyed over an unknown period of time. And being immortal and apparently near-omnipotent made him a big threat (“A party that never ends with a host that never dies!”). He basically had Discord’s plan but on a multiversal scale.

Anyway yeah unfortunately it’s extremely likely that DB is gonna use Multi+ or 11D Bill lol
What's 11D Bill from again? Its a statement in one of the books isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back