• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) have his own immunity walls that Cirno cannot bypass by brute force?
Jack Frost has Counter and Fierce Counter (Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE) to counterattack Cirno's attack. Jack Frost has Hama (Shin Megami Tensei IV) to instantly kill opponent. Jack Frost has Sutakora Foot (Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth) to retreat.
I have a feeling that Cirno is deemed by the crew to be far slower even if her 8-B feat is totally valid. Or one can rather just say she just tags Marisa and Alice whom she totally defeated in a "danmaku rule fight".
And Cirno is not only having anti-feats but also the danmaku rule is specifically designed to make an unfair battle seemingly fair. Could someone provide the origin of 8-B feat?
Or, is King Frost even allowed?
We have a 1-A Jack Frost. Also, that almighty attack Jack Frost has is not limited to Digital Devil Saga 2, Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE Jack Frost could eventually acquire the Megidoraon, which "Deals almighty damage to all enemies in range" And it seems that almighty damage could kill beings far greater than Cirno for good since SMT verse character has many negations.

For Cirno's speed, if we scale her speed to Touhou high-tier characters, the same should go to Jack Frost because RPG system and appearances where Jack Frost battles beings such as Alice (Shin Megami Tensei: Synchronicity Prologue).

Last edited:
And Cirno is not only having anti-feats but also the danmaku rule is specifically designed to make an unfair battle seemingly fair. Could someone provide the origin of 8-B feat?
Here. 8-B isn't too much of a stretch since Cirno is usually depicted as superior to most fairies, who can survive natural lightning strikes mid-flight (8-C). Feat also took place in summer and Cirno was weakened because of that.

Jack Frost has Counter and Fierce Counter (Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE) to counterattack Cirno's attack. Jack Frost has Hama (Shin Megami Tensei IV) to instantly kill opponent. Jack Frost has Sutakora Foot (Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth) to retreat.

We have a 1-A Jack Frost. Also, that almighty attack Jack Frost has is not limited to Digital Devil Saga 2, Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE Jack Frost could eventually acquire the Megidoraon, which "Deals almighty damage to all enemies in range" And it seems that almighty damage could kill beings far greater than Cirno for good since SMT verse character has many negations.

For Cirno's speed, if we scale her speed to Touhou high-tier characters, the same should go to Jack Frost because RPG system and appearances where Jack Frost battles beings such as Alice.
Cirno would resist the effects of instant death spells, she can survive contact with Yuyuko, who literally manipulates and induces death through even simple touch. Retreat would just make him lose the fight by BFRing himself.

Last I checked Counter only results in a retaliation of a physical attack after being attacked yourself. It wouldn't really Counter Cirno's physical attacks, so much as just allow him to instinctively attack her after the fact, which she could probably still dodge due to the massive speed difference.

Spell Card Rules only apply so long as someone adheres to them. The rules have been broken in the series before and this fight wouldn't take place under SCR at all anyways, those don't matter here.

He could learn Megidoloan, sure, and it would bypass Cirno's resistances, but it still scales to Jack's AP and would be 8C AP against someone with 8B durability at her weakest. It could kill her, sure, but shed just come back via resurrection.

The 1A Jack Frost is a massive unusable outlier and we all know it.

I can't say anything about the last point, but I'm pretty sure Jack's status as a low tier Demon makes him unscalable to higher tiers demons, unlike Cirno who's noted to be especially powerful for a fairy by several people and regularly fights others above her weight class, even if she still loses, she at the very least can keep up with them, if nothing else.

Last edited:
Here. 8-B isn't too much of a stretch since Cirno is usually depicted as superior to most fairies, who can survive natural lightning strikes mid-flight (8-C). Feat also took place in summer and Cirno was weakened because of that.
I have just checked the chapter and I have some question regarding the feat. The 8-B calculation comes from a ice, but it is still unknown if Cirno did that big chuck of ice in short amount of time as the similar big chunk is already shown (touhou_sangetsusei_visionary_fairies_in_shrine_ch03#20) before Cirno decides to freeze all (touhou_sangetsusei_visionary_fairies_in_shrine_ch03#23). Actually, I feel that using "freeze all" part is more reliable as the big chunk can be interrupted as 1) the big chunk is not ice and Cirno only makes the ice covered the already-existed non-ice chunk, or 2) baka takes great time creating the ice offscreen.

Last edited:
I have just checked the chapter and I have some question regarding the feat. The 8-B calculation comes from a ice, but it is still unknown if Cirno did that big chuck of ice in short amount of time as the similar big chunk is already shown (touhou_sangetsusei_visionary_fairies_in_shrine_ch03#20) before Cirno decides to freeze all (touhou_sangetsusei_visionary_fairies_in_shrine_ch03#23). Actually, I feel that using "freeze all" part is more reliable.
Actually, it was decided that even if Cirno didn't create the entire ice hill, the amount of mass taken up by the other "ice" seen in that scene would still make the rest of the ice Cirno created an 8-B feat. It reduced the yield of the feat by like... 1 ton, and she was already super close to 8-B+.

Stocking, who we might be getting next season since panty and stocking is getting a second season
Better chances than Panty, because any DB with her is guaranteed to be demonitized because of what she has to do to get her guns out. Ain't no way DB are having her do the pole dance where she pulls her panties down. :ROFLMAO:
IIRC Death Battle has made in before episodes with sexy characters, characters with attractive nudity and blood violence and a combination of such.

Actually, it was decided that even if Cirno didn't create the entire ice hill, the amount of mass taken up by the other "ice" seen in that scene would still make the rest of the ice Cirno created an 8-B feat. It reduced the yield of the feat by like... 1 ton, and she was already super close to 8-B+.
So if such information is true, why not just calculate them?

So, anybody got a waifu they'd like to see make it on Death Battle and take home a W? Asking cause I'm bored, and have no interest in the upcoming comic MU.
honkai-impact-herrscher-of-flamescion-g089iiondpk08v3s-g089iiondpk08v3s.webp

Kiana Kaslana (K-423) from Honkai Impact 3rd. I'd like to see her beat the shit out of Naruto but she'll probably lose if she faces Noel Vermillion.

Last edited:
Quick thought:

Does Jin Kisaragi win against Ky Kiske or otherwise? While Ky Kiske is 3xxx yottaton TNT and rel+

Jin Kisaragi is ~16 yottaton TNT but FTL to "infinite" speed.

And while both has durability negation swords, Jin has meh "reactive power level" and meh space distortion and (if all else fails) "reality includes time".

You like Yor vs Roberta as a matchup?
Sounds okay. At least far better than The Bride (Kill Bill) vs Yor Forger nee Briar.

Now, a question getting bumped:
How good is Hisui and Kohaku (Nasuverse) vs Rem and Ram (Re:Zero) as a matchup of twin sister superhuman maids?

Last edited:
There's an AU where's this MU happens
yzqsdgw9x4n91.jpg
Sorry for nitpicking but what even is "where's" standing for

I do not know... But this will be stompier than Omni-Man vs Homelander and Steven Universe vs Star Butterfly (nothing can likely match Flash vs Quicksilver in stompiness tbh).

Okay. I do not know if you feel like this is technically stompier than Lucina vs Kitana or even Mulan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back