• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, anybody got a waifu they'd like to see make it on Death Battle and take home a W? Asking cause I'm bored, and have no interest in the upcoming comic MU.

Mine's Roberta, by the way.
I kinda want Jolyne to make it on, but I’m pretty sure she’s one of those characters who loses all her MUs. I don’t think even Liam could save her.

Any connections besides femboy?
Characters who were born biologically male but raised as daughters due to their parents' insane superstitions (Bridget's parents believed twins of different sexes would bring about destruction to their village, while Gwyn's had a mix of an irrational fear of the dark and belief that anyone with an affinity for the moon was innately feminine)

Out of all the characters that have appeared on death battle, who has the biggest cake?
Peach, easily, have you seen this shit?
maxresdefault.jpg

Esdeath idk given ICIC by DB stats
i have not seen Yamato as a MU options for Satsuki

also Satsuki Mu spread has to be one of the worst i've seen for a character
Yamato is one of her most popular opponents atm

Esdeath loses even with ICIC given the stats they gave Ryuko, who Satsuki at her peak scales to

And yeah, the majority of her matchups massively stomp her without IF scaling

Satsuki’s a pretty good pick for a second Kill la Kill rep. Only other person I’d really consider is Ragyo because of her MU with Lusamine. Oh, and I guess Mako because they could do some pretty funny visual gags with her.

Also would like them to have a second chance to do the transformation sequences from Kill la Kill, the animators had to do a rush job on that from what I’ve heard.

Does Satsuki have her own Kisaragi equivalent? I heard she got one in IF.

Satsuki’s a pretty good pick for a second Kill la Kill rep. Only other person I’d really consider is Ragyo because of her MU with Lusamine. Oh, and I guess Mako because they could do some pretty funny visual gags with her.

Also would like them to have a second chance to do the transformation sequences from Kill la Kill, the animators had to do a rush job on that from what I’ve heard.

Does Satsuki have her own Kisaragi equivalent? I heard she got one in IF.
Only in IF yeah, so it's unlikely they're going to include it unless they composite her

Only in IF yeah, so it's unlikely they're going to include it unless they composite her
I’m thinking they’d probably include it in the fight itself and just scale it to the same level as Kisaragi in canon, especially if they don’t think it’d change the outcome. Which if her MU range of stomps to gets stomped is any indication, that’s probably the case for all her MUs.

I’m thinking they’d probably include it in the fight itself and just scale it to the same level as Kisaragi in canon, especially if they don’t think it’d change the outcome. Which if her MU range of stomps to gets stomped is any indication, that’s probably the case for all her MUs.
That...wouldnt work, her form in IF is multiversal but scaling her to just mainline Kisaragi would only be Moon level

So, anybody got a waifu they'd like to see make it on Death Battle and take home a W? Asking cause I'm bored, and have no interest in the upcoming comic MU.

Mine's Roberta, by the way.
knight and lumine technically are my waifu, so I'm happy with either, W for me, but if I had to pick a knight maybe, world 10 and 11 really hit home lol

Yamato is one of her most popular opponents atm

Esdeath loses even with ICIC given the stats they gave Ryuko, who Satsuki at her peak scales to

And yeah, the majority of her matchups massively stomp her without IF scaling
im in several servers and i have not even seen That one tossed around even once not even in Reddit

What stats? im recall they gave it to Kisaragi Ryuko not Base
Edit: alright i've seen bit of it but doesn't seem to be that much popular
that depends on the MU
Shit like Esdeath she doesn't need IF
someone like vergil she'll need it for the fight and animation

im in several servers and i have not even seen That one tossed around even once not even in Reddit

What stats? im recall they gave it to Kisaragi Ryuko not Base

that depends on the MU
Shit like Esdeath she doesn't need IF
someone like vergil she'll need it for the fight and animation
Really? I've been lurking on r/DeathBattleMatchups for the past year and that matchup has been posted at least once a week since the wano arc started

Ryuko in the mainline is 5-C in Kisaragi, but in IF with Kisaragi she is multiversal. Satsuki doesnt even have an equivalent of Kisaragi in the mainline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back