• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, I'm not sure if that 8-B feat is done in short amount of time or taking great time, which would affect the result of this calculation. (Especially considering that the baka has some anti-feats which should at least suggest that her ice ability will be weaken in non-Winter season)

Second, IDK how Death Battle buys both of them. Tanned Cirno is non-standard as it is the baka being amplified by Okina and she loses the form when Okina's incident ends.

Third, SMT haxes make Cirno unable to harm Jack Frost with her ice-based attack, which is something she always uses, because Jack Frost heal from any Ice attack.
I'm pretty sure the feat was done in a short time span, it should be mentioned in the calc blog.

Tanned Cirno shouldn't be used as standard, but iirc Cirno DID keep some latent energy after the Amping and ended up more powerful after the experience, but I'd need to double check to ensure this. But if Tanned Cirno isn't used, stuff like composting a Base Jack Frost to Black Frost, King Frost, or the one single outerversal Frost from DDS should absolutely be banned lol.

The ideal for this MU would just be Cirno vs a Theoretical apex regular Jack Frost. One with access to all the abilities/moves a Jack Frost can have throughout the series, and with the best scaling a regular Jack Frost is capable of.

Also yeah, she'd eventually realize ice attacks are ineffectual (probably after spending a little too long using them), and could just rely on physical attacks or regular danmaku, which she's capable of doing and would be effective.

This wouldnt stop her from being able to freeze some of his attacks to negate them damaging her, though.
So, anybody got a waifu they'd like to see make it on Death Battle and take home a W? Asking cause I'm bored, and have no interest in the upcoming comic MU.

Mine's Roberta, by the way.
Marisa Kirisame. Not even just for Waifu status shes literally my 2nd favorite character ever. I just need her to win a matchup even if it's a brutally hard one. Yuffie Kisaragi and Rose Lalonde are my choices but she has others she takes I think. I'm pretty sure out of her myriad of MUs the only one she loses is Jessica from Umineko and that matchup sucks anyways lol

Roberta is a ******* awesome choice btw. You like Yor vs Roberta as a matchup?

Last edited:
Ragyo having the power to destroy both the IF timeline and the mainline timeline, the primordial life fiber destroying the IF timeline and adjacent timelines by existing, Ryuko stealing the PLF's power and stalematins Satsuki with it
Seems like low Multi feat at best
Nothing really going above here

First, I'm not sure if that 8-B feat is done in short amount of time or taking great time, which would affect the result of this calculation. (Especially considering that the baka has some anti-feats which should at least suggest that her ice ability will be weaken in non-Winter season)
Cirno's ice manipulation is always described as flash-freezing, and another fairy was caught completely off guard by everything around her being frozen, so it was probably almost instantly. Plus, she did the feat in the middle of summer and was literally melting beforehand, so she already was weakened.

Her ice based attacks in the fighting games could probably have good AP values as well, considering a lot of them involve creating chunks of ice way larger than her or her opponent's body.

So, anybody got a waifu they'd like to see make it on Death Battle and take home a W? Asking cause I'm bored, and have no interest in the upcoming comic MU.

Mine's Roberta, by the way.
EllyFull.png

Who is she?

Also since i mentioned audience liking 🍌, people still use that dumb ass joke with the one piece, does anyone legit laughs at edits of that or finds it funny at all, cuz it is cringe af and annoying
It's been a massive internet meme for months now and is only getting more popular. It was trending on Twitter for like a week straight so I'm pretty sure people still find it funny lol

question isn't one of apocalypse's immortalities not combat applicable. since he needs someone else to help him do it. (something about taking over peoples bodies)

also since if black adam the movie is coming up i highly doubt adam will lose since it's his movie and if he loses in this battle people are going to be mad

question isn't one of apocalypse's immortalities not combat applicable. since he needs someone else to help him do it. (something about taking over peoples bodies)

also since if black adam the movie is coming up i highly doubt adam will lose since it's his movie and if he loses in this battle people are going to be mad
Captain Marvel lost when her movie was coming out iirc, so its not unprecedented.

Random thought, Bridget (Guilty Gear) vs Gwyndolin (Dark Souls)
Honestly random for me

Imma need DB to run Ky Kiske on the show
Blazblue vs Guilty Gear Round 2 time!
Jin Kisaragi is watching this. For whatever reason.

Second, IDK how Death Battle buys both of them. Tanned Cirno is non-standard as it is the baka being amplified by Okina and she loses the form when Okina's incident ends.

Third, SMT haxes make Cirno unable to harm Jack Frost with her ice-based attack, which is something she always uses, because Jack Frost heal from any Ice attack.
Does Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) have his own immunity walls that Cirno cannot bypass by brute force?
Or, is King Frost even allowed?
I have a feeling that Cirno is deemed by the crew to be far slower even if her 8-B feat is totally valid. Or one can rather just say she just tags Marisa and Alice whom she totally defeated in a "danmaku rule fight".

i could see them change there minds on Erza but yeah Jin is his best Bet

yeah ain't great but GG more popular than now and deserves a modern runback
Well I do not exactly know what you mean but I guess you mean GG is more popular now than before.

If you want her a W, pit her against Diavolo or Alucard. Accelerator can be shaky. And you know which characters to avoid.

Ragyo having the power to destroy both the IF timeline and the mainline timeline, the primordial life fiber destroying the IF timeline and adjacent timelines by existing, Ryuko stealing the PLF's power and stalematins Satsuki with it
Last time we checked IIRC:
Ragyu does NOT have the power to destroy both the IF timeline and the mainline timeline. Unless you have a calc to back you up.
The primordial life fiber destroying the IF timeline and adjacent timelines is AFAIK a IF story. In the original story the fibre destroys planets one by one and takes quite a long time.

Does Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) have his own immunity walls that Cirno cannot bypass by brute force?
Or, is King Frost even allowed?
I have a feeling that Cirno is deemed by the crew to be far slower even if her 8-B feat is totally valid. Or one can rather just say she just tags Marisa and Alice whom she totally defeated in a "danmaku rule fight".
Cirno could totally kill him... just not permanently. Cognitive physiology means he'd just resurrect / regenerate from his concept after death. Same reason he can't permanently kill Cirno, she'll simply just resurrect after death due to her fairy immortality.

King Frost would not be allowed, that's a completely different form of Jack Frost, he's literally the King of all Frosts, wouldn't be fair to use him.

She's absolutely faster though. She fights & scales above other basic fairies who can attack with particles of/beams of light, as well as react to or dodge similar light based attacks.

Cirno being able to tag any of the high tiers in the series and downscale from them is even more ridiculous since they're all in the MFTL+ to Infinite camp. She has the speed advantage down no matter what here, and would be minimum 10,000x faster via the different between lightning timing and light timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back