• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pennywise_vs_freddy_krueger_by_aamultiverse_dfc41g1-pre.png
ghost_rider_vs_spawn_by_aamultiverse_dfb8gi5-pre.jpg
king_andrias_vs_king_asgore_by_aamultiverse_df8gs79-pre.jpg
scott_pilgrim_vs_travis_touchdown_by_aamultiverse_df7s7gn-pre.jpg

That would actually be hilarious but considering most of DBs viewership comes from the USA where Halloween is the 2nd biggest festival there behind Christmas (even bigger than Easter, Independence day and Thanksgiving) it would be a poor business decision.
Now that you mentiom it, I wouldn't mind a Christmas-themed Death Battle, but the only one I can think of is The Grinch vs Jack Skellington...

usjiw0pf8sj71.jpg

I like this MU. I know nothing about either but the vibes seem fun.

That, and I find the Chirumiru song funny.
It's guaranteed that Death Battle will make the joke that Jack Frost sounds like he calls people hoes
Jack Frost: (greetings to everyone) Ho ho ho!

Cirno: You sexist worse than whoever worked at Portland or Toronto! I'll cryo-freeze you together with some English beef!

Kratos vs Asura - some people believe "no one sees it coming" because some people expect Asura vs Atrocitus and Kratos vs Dante.

Now that you mentiom it, I wouldn't mind a Christmas-themed Death Battle, but the only one I can think of is The Grinch vs Jack Skellington...
Santa (DC) vs Santa (Marvel)
Wait. Does Cirno vs Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei) count? Does Elsa (Frozen) vs Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians) count? Or The Grinch vs Jack Skellington? Or Santa (Marvel) vs Santa (DC)? Or even... Any matchup with this Xmas Deer went rogue?

Too bad Xmas is too close to the time of season finale.

Star Wars: Maul, Grevious, or Kylo. No Vader please. He won't bring any new toys to the table, already fought his best match-up even if the episode is eh. Not a fan of Obito vs Vader at all. Just ObiAshi 2.0. Sorry, but nothing would convince me otherwise
Yeah, no the hell it's not. People need to stop with that stupid narrative. Doom isn't even his best MU.

usjiw0pf8sj71.jpg

I like this MU. I know nothing about either but the vibes seem fun.

That, and I find the Chirumiru song funny.
I think this MU is extremely fun. One of my favorite 2hu matchups honestly. You could have a really fun fight with this one and it honestly has potential to be one of the first draws in years.

Generally Cirno is MASSIVELY faster, even at low ends, and generally stronger, but Jack resists all of her ice based magic and has some haxx that can affect her, even if it can't permanently kill her.

However neither seem to have a way to bypass one another's immortalities. They'd probably just end up in a long loop of fighting before just giving up to do something else.

Idk, it's a really cute matchup I really like it.

I see October being

Silver vs Trunks
Sauron vs Voldy/Lich
Jason vs Michael

i'm pretty sure this is the first month since May 2021 (Blakasa, IronPo, StevenStar) that there will be 3 episodes within a calendar month.
I don't think Trunks vs Silver would be in October. Maybe around November when Sonic Frontiers releases?

Pretty sure Jack has the ap advantage, although I'm not too well versed in touhou. Does she scale to the top tiers of her verse?
2hu low tiers got buffed to 8B recently off of a feat Cirno performed. Jack Frost is still stuck in 8C last I checked via scaling. Scaling her to high tiers in terns of AP is unreasonable tho.

She's also much faster off her own feats and if we downscale her speed wise to higher tiers (which is reasonable) she has an even more ridiculous advantage there.

He's massively hypersonic + off of Cloud lightning dodging iirc, while Cirno is FTL at minimum off of dodging particles of light. That's a 10,000x speed difference at base iirc, and not counting any downscaling Cirno gets. Even if Jack DID have a wincon to bypass her immortality she'd have ample opportunity to just keep ganking him before he could even use it due to the speed gap.

Last edited:
2hu low tiers got buffed to 8B recently off of a feat Cirno performed. Jack Frost is still stuck in 8C last I checked via scaling. Scaling her to high tiers in terns of AP is unreasonable tho.

She's also much faster off her own feats and if we downscale her speed wise to higher tiers (which is reasonable) she has an even more ridiculous advantage there.

He's massively hypersonic + off of Cloud lightning dodging iirc, while Cirno is FTL at minimum off of dodging particles of light. That's a 10,000x speed difference at base iirc, and not counting any downscaling Cirno gets. Even if Jack DID have a wincon to bypass her immortality she'd have ample opportunity to just keep ganking him before he could even use it due to the speed gap.
Fair nuff, I think it might depend on what DB gives Frost. Also question,

Fair nuff, I think it might depend on what DB gives Frost. Also question,
Similar to Digimon it depends if they used a regular Jack Frost or a variant and allowed/banned his stronger forms like Black Frost.

Base versions is still a debatable MU but DB are pretty unpredictable with their scaling (e.g: tier 7 Dio) and their material (e.g: compositing Amazon Prime Homelander with Comics Homelander despite being two different characters).

technically Venom vs Crona and Ganondorf vs Dracula were also halloween themed episodes as well with Ganon v Drac's trailer literally being a black and white homage to universal monsters and Venom vs Crona being a creepy type battle and even referencing "This is Halloween". So we have a pretty good trackrecord now of them doing spoopy episodes thankfully and I for one am ecstatic that this is becoming a thing. 13th episode on the anniversary of the announcment of the 13th Friday the 13th movie finally happening 13 years after the last to this very day, while the episode also lands on October 31st, Halloween Day just as the Halloween Ends movie comes to theaters on the same day? WHILE we are actually going through a Slasher movie renaissance with a flurry of new slasher films releasing in the last couple years as well as old icons returning from the grave (literally and metaphorically)
Meant each halloween or near halloween should be halloween themed like the last two we had

First, I'm not sure if that 8-B feat is done in short amount of time or taking great time, which would affect the result of this calculation. (Especially considering that the baka has some anti-feats which should at least suggest that her ice ability will be weaken in non-Winter season)

Second, IDK how Death Battle buys both of them. Tanned Cirno is non-standard as it is the baka being amplified by Okina and she loses the form when Okina's incident ends.

Third, SMT haxes make Cirno unable to harm Jack Frost with her ice-based attack, which is something she always uses, because Jack Frost heal from any Ice attack.

Last edited:
If they do end up doing Omni-Man vs Bardock, I hope there’s a sequence where Bardock goes Oozaru and deals serious damage before Nolan powers through and tears Bardock’s tail off.

I don’t think Bardock should go Super Saiyan in the fight, it’d be way cooler to have the final part of the fight just be the two of them in their badly damaged base forms trying their hardest to kill the other.

Who would fight him tho? Iirc one of DB's researchers stated they will have Saber fighting Erza, so that's probably not the most likely option, there's also Jin but honestly it's a pretty boring MU imho
i could see them change there minds on Erza but yeah Jin is his best Bet

yeah ain't great but GG more popular than now and deserves a modern runback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back