• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger hard sweeps so hard.

Now that Asura has a very good chance of fighting Kratos, looks like Atrocitus is being freed up for Jiren LOL. The chances of a DB L Streak growing longer and longer only heightens
I don't give a shit tbh
Atrocitus vs Jiren kinda goes hard
Connections works simple
Hero vs Villain dynamic
Interactions could be nice Atrocitus trying to convince Jiren to join the Red Lanterns/Jiren Shit talks him about needing a ring
Pride vs Rage
Brutal death Apoc vs Adam feel

Music could go hard

"B-But Jiren boring"
Then make him interesting it ain't hard if they could make SF Aquaman look good they could do the same for Jiren

I mean even if they lowball Illidan to 6-C he's still way, way, WAY too haxed for Genshin

Edit: **** autocorrect
You are right.

Even then, I wouldnt want to see characters lose badly, but I wouldnt mind if character I like gets easy Ws.

Say, Frieza getting a free W from Megatron I wouldnt mind that. Stops DBZ losing streak lol
If Megatron (Alternity) is not stealing anything

Eh... more of a Boros vs Battle Beast kinda guy. Besides, FU and Frieza have the whole "arrogant spoilt rich-kid" angle going for them.
Boros vs Battle Beast is "optimal".

Watching FU trying to conquer Earth just to be ragdolled by Frieza then being obliterated (incineration TM) as he runs away in cute ET form is so much fun it makes OmniLander + SpongeAqua echo and totally in character for both.

Speaking of echo, Scott Pilgrim vs Travis Touchdown is a hyped matchup going stale. (And Travis telling Scott to "stay down and have fun with Ramona Flowers in hell" will be - again - totally in character)

Genshin will likely get a DB MU eventually (similar to WoW, Fate, Kamen Rider, etc) but I dunno in terms of feats and popularity, I would imagine one of the Archon's would appear first.
Yeah if we look at Genshin MU, they would pick the Archons 1000% due of their popularity, i bet Raiden would the first one they pick for obvious reason

Also remind me which servant they pick for the MU? isn't it Artoria?

I’d imagine if you’re the age intended audience for Death Battle you might know them
And they are more popular than you thought.
If Megatron (Alternity) is not stealing anything
Then it seems that Frieza is facing Zeno.
Genshin will likely get a DB MU eventually (similar to WoW, Fate, Kamen Rider, etc) but I dunno in terms of feats and popularity, I would imagine one of the Archon's would appear first.
Surely. I feel that VS Battles Wiki has Genshin feats.

Someone refresh on upcoming news info on Death battle again
Well let's see. Tomorrow Vegito's preview comes out. Monday for Youtube. The DB cast on Tuesday will be Among Us vs Fall Guys with the finale sneak peek. Wednesday the champion-exclusive submissions video series will start, where the crew goes over every single MU submitted by the champions. There will be a separate video promoting the vote, but no idea when and if that comes out. and nothing else planned until the 20th when the finale premieres+where the winners of the vote will be revealed.

You are right.
Wiz: Xiao is nothing to scathe at sure, he is comparable to this totally medieval noble young boy, who can dust mountain ranges into open plains, a feat requiring 1.32 Gigatons of TNT to boot.

Boomstick: But Illidan has absorbed powers from Gul'dan, and this orc warlock who, alongside his followers, raised the Broken Isles out of the sea. (Black box: As referred from Sauron vs Lich King) Hell, he is likely comparable to Neptulon, who stores a collosal tidal wave at 198.26 Teratons of TNT! Around 900 times as strong as what Xiao can dish out.

Well let's see. Tomorrow Vegito's preview comes out. Monday for Youtube. The DB cast on Tuesday will be Among Us vs Fall Guys with the finale sneak peek. Wednesday the champion-exclusive submissions video series will start, where the crew goes over every single MU submitted by the champions. There will be a separate video promoting the vote, but no idea when and if that comes out. and nothing else planned until the 20th when the finale premieres+ where the winners of the vote will be revealed.
Wednesday the champion-exclusive submissions video series will start, where the crew goes over every single MU submitted by the champions
Including those not submitted before the cutoff for the two polls? Like, what matchups will be talked about and what not?

I am currently more financially stable now, I may need a check out of that Champion thing. (Sad I am asleep during the exact fireside time.)

Including those not submitted before the cutoff for the two polls? Like, what matchups will be talked about and what not?

I am currently more financially stable now, I may need a check out of that Champion thing. (Sad I am asleep during the exact fireside time.)
There were over 500 submitted requests on the discord ballot. They are planning to talk about every single one, including those in the actual polls. These videos will be one-hour long episodes and will continue every Wednesday until it's done.

Wiz: Xiao is nothing to scathe at sure, he is comparable to this totally medieval noble young boy, who can dust mountain ranges into open plains, a feat requiring 1.32 Gigatons of TNT to boot.

Boomstick: But Illidan has absorbed powers from Gul'dan, and this orc warlock who, alongside his followers, raised the Broken Isles out of the sea. (Black box: As referred from Sauron vs Lich King) Hell, he is likely comparable to Neptulon, who stores a collosal tidal wave at 198.26 Teratons of TNT! Around 900 times as strong as what Xiao can dish out.
Illidan has far more haxes too.

There were over 500 submitted requests on the discord ballot. They are planning to talk about every single one, including those in the actual polls. These videos will be one-hour long episodes and will continue every Wednesday until it's done.
So, no MUs after the request nomination stage... ?

Last edited:
I do hope that the Death Battle Team should be more open to some obscure verses such as OFF (The Judge VS Sans).
I do mind but not by much, but considering so many actually popular and mainstream franchises are yet to come to Death Battle, it would be a shame for any franchise to come after names like say Nitroplus and Team Salvato. That said, Nitroplus is actually a big name in Japan and APAC in visual novels and hentai games.

I do mind but not by much, but considering so many actually popular and mainstream franchises are yet to come to Death Battle, it would be a shame for any franchise to come after names like say Nitroplus and Team Salvato. That said, Nitroplus is actually a big name in Japan and APAC in visual novels and hentai games.
There are much more big-name-in-elsewhere verses which are not in Death Battle. Also hentai games are a tradition in Japan.

Illidan's feats are:

*Killing Balaadur, an extremely powerful eredar who is significantly stronger than the unnamed eredar that destroyed the surface of Fanlin'Deskor
**In the same fight Illidan killed Balaadur with a spell described as unleashing the energy of a dying star
*Absorbing the Skull of Gul'dan's power, after which he was immediately described as becoming more powerful than any of Archimonde's lieutenants (Balaadur being one of them)
*Surface wiping and then blowing up the planet Nathreza
*Killing two Pit Lords, Magtheridon and Azgoth, with Pit Lords being strong enough to shatter planets
*Killing numerous Demon Lords, who are stronger than Pit Lords, including Mephistroth, Kin'garoth, and Kil'jaeden
*Matching Arthas 1v1, who was empowered by Frostmourne, which in turn is stronger than fodder artifact weapons that can match the energy of the Sword of Sargeras which can cleave planets in half
*Defeating the avatar of the god Aggramar who was empowered by the world soul of the planet Argus

So no, they most certainly did not research Illidan, at least not well enough to get an accurate scope of his power
Classic Death Battle - when the verdict is right but the reasoning goes haywire wrong. (cue Titans of Magic)

Made a new thumbnail for Archie Sonic vs Dark Schneider, now with their strongest forms
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back