• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think that's bad? Apparently, Steve vs Emmet wasn't even suggested, yet they added it anyways.
Steve vs Emmet of all things. Like who even pushed that to the poll? The hosts really think they have the same popularity as Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer and Kratos vs Asura and King Ghidorah vs Deathwing and Spy vs Agent 47. And yeah screw Illidan vs Xiao.

Any good sites for good sprites? Can potentially be useful. Thanks.

Last edited:
Steve vs Emmet of all things. Like who even pushed that to the poll? The hosts really think they have the same popularity as Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer and Kratos vs Asura and King Ghidorah vs Deathwing and Spy vs Agent 47. And yeah screw Illidan vs Xiao.
Heck, I know you crossed it out, but I bet even Illidan vs Xiao is more popular purely because it has a Genshin Impact character.

(I have not fully recovered from the Player's Choice debacle...)

Heck, I know you crossed it out, but I bet even Illidan vs Xiao is more popular purely because it has a Genshin Impact character.

(I have not fully recovered from the Player's Choice debacle...)
Okay I am fine for a Genshin Impact character to show up. But Illidan vs Xiao? This is feeding Xiao to Illidan (which Warcraft fans surely do not mind).
Also, Illidan vs Xiao over Aether vs Link or Lumine (Genshin Impact) vs Knight (Guardian Tales) and Amber vs Cinderace and Raiden Shogun vs Raiden (Mortal Kombat) is what actually shocks me.

Struggling with my choice rn

For the 3D poll:

Kratos vs Asura is a great MU and it saves Asura from being fed to Atrocitus in a boring ass MU, but I think Dante is also equally as good an opponent that possibly offers even better animation potential.

however Kratos vs Asura is a pretty close MU too and has awesome fight potential featuring two MUs I adore, so I might have to go for it over Colex regardless.

For the 2D poll:

HOLY **** SIMON VS KYLE YOOOOOOOOO

But on the other hand, do I want Kyle v Simon without a finale tier budget…. But then again this might be its best chance…

Ichigo vs Cap is very tempting too though…

Real talk Colex vs Kratosura will boil down to Legacy vs Hype

Colex been a MU fans been wanting for year and want it now than never and nemesis video probably got more supporting it

Kratos vs Asura has been a popular MU for Asura and Kratos Kratos has been long requested to come back on the show and Asura has been Requested for **** all since

The 2D poll is definitely anything can nearly happen

Squirrel Girl can fight. Squirrel Girl has fought.
And Squirrel Girl technically has Makoto Nanaya.
The issue is Squirrel Girl's whole gimmick is that she can beat anyone off screen. Like her win condidition is litterally "they fought off screen for a bit and now Makoto is dead".
And Monika vs Miyuki Sone will just be so weird, whacky and wild. But will be quite hard to execute well. But this matchup is really optimal for both.
Have the plot be that Boomstick downloaded both games and the analyses is Wiz running system diagnostics. Also make it a musical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back