• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY **** SIMON VS KYLE YOOOOOOOOO

But on the other hand, do I want Kyle v Simon without a finale tier budget…. But then again this might be its best chance…

Ichigo vs Cap is very tempting too though…
I'm torn too here, finally having one of the most insane fights in DB or finally have Kamen Rider debut.

Also gonna go King Ghidora vs Deathwing cuz the world needs more giant monsters. Not like me and the other 6 guys in the kaiju fanbase are gonna make a difference =P

But on the other hand, do I want Kyle v Simon without a finale tier budget
Impossible. Season finale is one of the biggesst, if not the biggest blockbuster of the season. If you think that Kyle vs Simon is finale material, you also think, that it will give similar views to Saitama vs Popeye or Broly vs Hulk.

I'm torn too here, finally having one of the most insane fights in DB or finally have Kamen Rider debut.

Also gonna go King Ghidora vs Deathwing cuz the world needs more giant monsters. Not like me and the other 6 guys in the kaiju fanbase are gonna make a difference =P
I want another Kaiju match but I’m not sure about that one cause I hear Alduin fits better and apparently Ghidora has a better opponent? It’s still a cool MU tho.

Btw

Kasen vs Fleetway didn’t make it to the polls

That means I’ll have to try EVEN HARDER to drum up interest for next year

You guys will see me shill Kasen v Sonic so much you won’t believe it. You will see so much stuff, hopefully more renders, maybe an example animation, I’m still praying that I might be able to get that Brandon track, and I definitely wanna make a campaign pitch video for the MU as well.

I hope y’all will be willing to support it if I can pick the MU up even further…

He appeared in max 3 episodes as a tertiary character in 2 old DC cartoons
ok-and.gif

How casuals who don't read comics should know him? Death Battle subredit has 10k users - less than 1% of Death Battle subscribers.
Maybe from the MU itself? It's not just on R/DBM, will of the drill is the most viewed commissioned track by Brandon. It wasn't viewed by every single death battle subscriber but you can tell that alot of people from DB community are aware of the MU.

Maybe because of the MU itself? It's not just on R/DBM, will of the drill is the most viewed commissioned track by Brandon. It wasn't watched by every single death battle subscriber but you can tell that alot of people from DB community are aware of the MU.
Not enough for season finale. If you think, that Kyle vs Simon is gonna give similar views to other finales like Saitama vs Popeye, you are assuming that Kyle and Simon are equally popular to Saitama and Popeye.

Not enough for season finale. If you think, that Kyle vs Simon is gonna give similar views to other finales like Saitama vs Popeye, you are assuming that Kyle and Simon are equally popular to Saitama and Popeye.
Agumon and Tai sure aren't nearly as big as Saitama and Popeye, yet their episode has more views
That's partially because back then season 2 was more popular than DB nowadays but it at least shows that sometimes even MUs with characters that are "obscure" can have big views

Okay when actually looking at it Kyle isnt a big name character
He appeared in max 3 episodes as a tertiary character in 2 old DC cartoons
And doesn't help that Hal and John and are the more well known GL

Simon is popular but TTGL been dead for years and while popular kinda hard to sell as a Season Finale MU

Neither are obscure but since S5 we been mostly getting big name characters for finales

All Might vs Might Guy probably the closest to this argument but All Might was a popular new gen anime character and Might Guy had brand recognition and the season was about weird MU

Btw

You guys will see me shill Kasen v Sonic so much you won’t believe it. You will see so much stuff, hopefully more renders, maybe an example animation, I’m still praying that I might be able to get that Brandon track, and I definitely wanna make a campaign pitch video for the MU as well.

I hope y’all will be willing to support it if I can pick the MU up even further…
You can do it! I believe in you!

Btw

you are great and you can do it

that reminds me, I'm going to work on an animation for lumine vs knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back