• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaantantr also downgraded any tier 6 and tier 4 ratings besides speed and haxes, along how the one who did fan translation of the novels saying the official works would be > then his, thus putting fan translation as not viable for use over official one which supporters said was wrong

Imma be honest, translations go over my head most of the time.

I will say that I hard disagree with his whole 'Anime isn't actually canon' thing, though, if that's not too much of a tangent.

Culture plays a big role growing up, get kids used to spicy and heavily flavoured foods at a young age and they'll be no (spice related) stomach problems in the future. Also Naruto is short for Narutomaki which is Japanese fish cake, so yes Burrito is the son of fish cake.

Now I that I think about it, Naruto doesn't really have any hype MUs anymore for DB.
I honestly think Naruto vs Luffy would be their best bet. Toss Ichigo in there if you're desperate.

That shit would draw numbers.

Ah, yeah, Demonbane went from Tier 0 or so to just 3-A? There were some talks about the cosmology again a while ago that could bump him to Tier 1 I think. Demonbane also had that whole "memetic badass hype" surrounding him.

Funnily enough, Kirito's powers even during the time of his peak, were pretty tame compared to the stuff Isekai tend to pull out (at least going by the ones added to this wiki) and Ikki's skill and stuff IMHO had a lot to do with how skill itself is very open to interpretation can easily get out of hand in debates due to not having set guidelines and such like stats (which are straight numbers) or hax (which at least has a works in this case and not in this one basis).

Or maybe Isekai protags were replaced by Xianxia dudes who are too strong to have matches.
Jin Haganeya already confirmed Elder God Demonbane is a legit being. And with the latest update for Demonbane's cosmology + terminology, it can reach even H1A.

Hope you realize the Walrider was hyped in the whole game as something akin to supernatural and tears people in pieces, how is Chris getting beat by Walrider suppose to be a bad thing to use against him?
Okay clearly you didn't understand what I meant... Let me repeat: Zsasz has experience fighting people on his level or stronger, whereas Chris does not outside of the Walrider who was so far above him it doesn't count.

The variants have pain tolerance too, iirc one of the notes in the game state it
Yes, but not on the level of Zsasz.

I made Chris' respect thread so I'm not out of the loop on Outlast info lol

Chris took down a metal door that needs a card to unlock down, throws the player when meeting the first time off through a balcony, iirc a respect thread showed from a different camera view the dmg from that is bigger then you can tell off of 1st person view, also he is capable of killing the player just by tossing him away when he catches you throughout the game as well
Yes, that's the kind of strength that Zsasz can take on a regular basis. As I said above, I know Chris' strength, I made his RT. He can smash wooden walls and ballistic glass no problem.

You said it too, he is beaten at physicality by Chris, i might also add, Chris senses are better too, he can hear a rat, see in the darkness to chase you, as well as far away too, he comes chasing from very far and could even tell the player was in a room before, as he points that out
Seeing in the dark is something Zsasz can do as well.

So basically dude is ****** if Chris gets his hand on him
If he gets Zsasz on a judo lock of some sort he may do some very serious damage. But that is IF Zsasz allows Chris to get him and he's smart and fast enough to not let that happen. And while physically weaker Zsasz is still stronger than most other Variants and I'd say strong enough to be a pain against Chris in close quarters. It wouldn't just be a physical brawl since Zsasz always has a knife on him (and Death Battle would allow him one).

FjgiRzJWAAEZxig

Two ruthless, extremely complex nanomachine-based main antagonists of their big entries in their respective franchises, monstrous technological villains so advanced they almost seem supernatural and otherwordly.

Too difficult to control (and barely even under their creators' control), both eventually rebelled against their fearful creators' wishes (Skynet only sends T-1000s as an absolutely last ditch effort due to how advanced they are, one went rogue and traveled to the past and indirectly helped young John Connor, and many others eventually develop a defiance towards Skynet and its orders.), becoming pretty humanlike over time in their murderous self-interested path.

Jin Haganeya already confirmed Elder God Demonbane is a legit being. And with the latest update for Demonbane's cosmology + terminology, it can reach even H1A.
Elder God Demonbane was thought to not be legit? How so? People thought one of the characters wasn't actually real or something such?

Pretty dope it reaches so high once again with revised explanations. IIRC one of the complains from before was the justifications were pretty lacking.

Elder God Demonbane was thought to not be legit? How so? People thought one of the characters wasn't actually real or something such?

Pretty dope it reaches so high once again with revised explanations. IIRC one of the complains from before was the justifications were pretty lacking.
It was my misunderstanding at that time, but since we already have WoG's confirmation, so let's treat EGD as a legit cosmic being.
However, EGD is not without any weakness, and can easily be dwarfed by Nyarlathotep without enough conditions.

Hey what are some characters that just fundamentally couldn't work in a death battle?
I'd personally say Squirrel Girl is one.
Squirrel Girl can fight. Squirrel Girl has fought.
And Squirrel Girl technically has Makoto Nanaya.

... Hold it. Who can Yogiri Takatou fight and actually make an animated fight looking well?

And Monika vs Miyuki Sone will just be so weird, whacky and wild. But will be quite hard to execute well. But this matchup is really optimal for both.

Slice of life characters (i seen people want Light vs Kaguya lmao)
Well we have watched Justin Bieber vs Rebecca Black and Hercule Satan vs Dan Hibiki. Leon Kennedy vs Frank West and James Bond vs John Wick are still peak human to low superhuman level fight. Ip Man vs George Iceman Chambers or Tien (Ong Bak) are also "peak human" level.

Or you want to say things like Chizuru (Kanojo, Okarishimasu) vs Kaguya (Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai)

Last edited:
Or maybe Isekai protags were replaced by Xianxia dudes who are too strong to have matches.
Or maybe the authors and readers of Xianxia novels are stressed by hype-competitive environment.
Princess Elise (Sonic franchise) vs Lumine (Genshin Impact)
You are trying to start a flame war.
Anyone actually wanting Gogeta vs Vegito in sprites or even in hand puppets?
I feel that puppets should be left to characters from verses such as Muppet and Pili Puppet Show.
The first 5 commissioned music for volume 6

• Heart Of Darkness (Riku vs Meta Knight) [Kingdom Hearts vs Kirby] (9723 clicks, 6 days ago)
  • Brainwaves (Sailor Mercury vs Tecna) [Sailor Moon vs Winx Club] (4568 clicks, 5 days ago)
  • Red Lead Redemption (Vash The Stampede vs Vincent Valentine) [Trigun vs Final Fantasy VII] (7079 clicks, 4 days ago)
  • Dance With The Devil ft. @Therewolf Media (Dante vs Bayonetta) [Devil May Cry vs Bayonetta] (9446 clicks, 3 days ago)
  • Legendary Fury (Tai Lung vs Ryuga) [Kung Fu Panda vs Beyblade] (6611 clicks, 2 days ago)

Quite sad a good matchup like Ami vs Tecna gets worse responses than mother father Tai Lung vs Ryuga. Bananas over peaches pal.
I care about matchup involving obscure characters than the banana peach argument. Sometimes, "obscure" means that only five thousand people know it well.

Friendly warning that DB still being somewhat G1 minded means Green Goblin vs Kazuya is a possibility.

That mindset is kinda why I suspected Madara beats Aizen in DB lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back