• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be honest I haven’t met a single person off of this site that buys or would even entertain the idea of 9D DMC. That shit is not happening so remove it from your memory. Neither is 1A Persona 3-5, don’t even think of that shit either because it’s off of questionable cross scaling they wouldn’t do.

Uni for both is still very in the table though I’d say.
Soooo, you think they would ignore it altogether or address it in black boxes?

Maxwell vs Rudy's track is on the way. DJ said that he really liked Maxwell vs Sackboy in the fireside, which is another Maxwell matchup I'd be cool with.

@Kirbonic_Pikmin What reference tracks did you use for Kasen vs Sonic?
I haven’t heard back from Brandon yet so idk if my comm is accepted yet, but:

Kasen’s ULiL theme: Battle of Flower Threshold

Big Arms (Generations version) for Fleetway

Soooo, you think they would ignore it altogether or address it in black boxes?
SMT scaling would definitely get a black box, PoC would likely be black boxes too if it’s even mentioned at all.

SMT scaling would definitely get a black box, PoC would likely be black boxes too if it’s even mentioned at all.
I'm really curious on what they think of SMT if they don't believe in 1-A for it. Persona, yeah, they can simply address they don't believe it cross-scales or something like that. PoC (I swear, I always read that as Proof of Concept) is less likely to be acknowledged given it's not by Capcom, but it would be interesting to see what they think of it and all.

I'm really curious on what they think of SMT if they don't believe in 1-A for it. Persona, yeah, they can simply address they don't believe it cross-scales or something like that. PoC (I swear, I always read that as Proof of Concept) is less likely to be acknowledged given it's not by Capcom, but it would be interesting to see what they think of it and all.
I’m pretty sure they believe 1A SMT lol. Persona 3-5 is where the SMT cross scaling comes into contention due to the differences between Shadows and Demons, hence why they probably won’t buy 1A P3-5.

I unfortunately won’t be snatching the 1st Brandon Touhou track like I did Therewolf but I might get the 2nd ( :<
Do you know your idea is not accepted or is invoicing by Brandon Yates just getting delayed? (Which Brandon Yates himself acknowledged?)

If we aint getting 1A SMT, atleast Multi+
But... It actually takes 1-A SMT for Raidou Kuzunoha XIV to defeat John Constantine who has 1-A moves. This kind of ruins a lot of DC killer episodes.

Well... Flashes and Zooms are 5-D (Low 1-C) by Death Battle standards. So are Archie Super Sonic, Archie Ultra Sonic and Archie Super Silver.

Last edited:
964e1c8b3769ad893b2468e0affd950e.webp

This is probably one of my weirdest MUs but it works very good imho
image.png

Nicky/Manga Sonic vs Zappa (Shogakukan Sonic the hedgehog vs Guilty Gear)
Young people who are really shy, polite and were completely normal, until they got possessed by other spiritual-like beings (Nicky getting possesed by Sonic, who is perceived as a phantom and Zappa getting possesed by a huge amount of spirits), who turn them into complete opposites of themselves when they take control over them (Sonic is cool, courageous and heroic, unlike Nicky, who acts cowardly and weak, while the spirits turn Zappa into anything bur normal, which definetly differs from his normal self). These entities also take control over them when they're usually in trouble (Nicky turning into Sonic when it's time to do heroic acts and spirits possesing Zappa when he's in danger). When these entities allow them to go back to their normal selves, they seem to forget what happened and just continue living like they do, though they do later find about entities that controlled them. Despite their normalness, they also seem to have something special that makes these entities take over them (Sonic appears because Nicky wants to be strong so much, while Zappa for some reason just really attracts spirits). They both decide to dedicade their lives to careers that circle around things that control other people (Nicky/Sonic wants to stop Robotnik, who is actually just a normal guy who is controlled by his evil sentient moustache, while Zappa decides to research spirits). There's a little bit of contrast with entities who possess them (Sonic is a hero, while Zappa is possessed by evil spirits), yet despite that they both have managed to get heroic statuses in their worlds for their heroic acts.

Do you know your idea is not accepted or is invoicing by Brandon Yates just getting delayed? (Which Brandon Yates himself acknowledged?)

My commission hasn’t been turned down or anything, and considering how late I submitted it (like 6-8 hours after he opened them because I was busy) I wouldn’t be surprised if it’ll just take him a while to even get to mine, and if he even decides to take the comm at all, I’m sure I’m not the only person to request Sonic MUs.

But... It actually takes 1-A SMT for Raidou Kuzunoha XIV to defeat John Constantine who has 1-A moves. This kind of ruins a lot of DC killer episodes.

Well... Flashes and Zooms are 5-D (Low 1-C) by Death Battle standards. So are Archie Super Sonic, Archie Ultra Sonic and Archie Super Silver.
nobody’s said they won’t believe in 1A SMT, I’d say it’s more likely they will than anything.

Also keep in mind that Death Battle definitely evaluates tier 1 cosmology in a different manner than we do. I don’t believe they’ve ever used the terms 5D or 6D or anything like that, so keep that possibility in mind.

Welp, Malos just shot up to most wanted rep for Xenoblade.

What are his MUs?

Takaya Sakaki (Persona 3) is my personal pick for his best MU, for reasons I've repeated ad astra.

- Takaya Sakaki vs Malos (XC2). The deluded antagonists with quote 'artifical' powers from a small rag-tag band (Strega and post day Torna). Strega's Personas aren't 'normal', and require meds to fully control (to say nothing of the fact that Kirijos meddling means that only 3 of the original 100 Strega 'members' / test subjects actually survived), whereas (as pointed out by Klaus and his expo dump) even Aegis core crystals (and by extension all Blades) are just computer programs and data sent back to him. In spite of both characters psychopathy, both can be interpreted as neutral in their morality, Malos being described as 'neither good nor evil' by Klaus, and Tayaka's belief in Nyx (Death) as an inevitability of life being proven correct to the rest of the world. Both are also responsible for the in-canon deaths of temporary party members (Shinjiro Aragaki and Vandham respectively).
Added Bonus: Both also show indifference to their fellow members. Tayaka giving Jin Shirato a passing glance on the run-up to Nyx (to say nothing of his 'wasted potential' comments to Chidori reviving Junpei) and Malos not giving two ***** about the deaths of Jin/Akhos etc. before Aion.
Oh look their acquaintances are both named 'Jin'... what a surprise...

Tsukuyomi (FFXIV) was also (obviously) commissioned to Yates, but as someone who hasn't played FFXIV, I cannot speak for the MU one way or the other (lyrical is a ******* banger tho).

There was also a Neptunia MU in there somewhere? Forgot who it was.

Booo, should be the Aegis instead

Rex will get his time. Depends which, though (hoping for Ouma Shu, betting on one of the Soras).

Simple not buying what this site puts out
You would think after what with Beerus vs Galaxia folks would learn better to trust everything this sites says

The only thing Usagi has is Hax Goku has AP and Speed on lock
Bruh, there're folks here who argue Dante whoops Kratos' ass in the future DB because of 9D BS, despite the amount of times they've been told that shit is highly contentious at BEST outside this site by multiple users. Some folks are just never gonna learn, lol.

Bruh, there're folks here who argue Dante whoops Kratos' ass in the future DB because of 9D BS, despite the amount of times they've been told that shit is highly contentious at BEST outside this site by multiple users. Some folks are just never gonna learn, lol.
Shouldn't be complicated but it be
They may buy some stuff here but not everything

Actually from facebook people buy it too not just vs wiki, but not all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back