• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratos will probably be back next season, who he faces is the question. He may face Dante, Asura, Doomguy, or get his run back against Spawn if the latter doesn't face Ghost Rider.
Dante its the most logical choice with their rivality, with Asura as alternative.

But then again seeing what kind of MU they decide to use for this finale, i wouldn't be suprised if Kratos get sacrificed to Gorr to all people.

They could at least buy other stuff like the speed haxes or more support on uni that it has
Fair game
Kratos will probably be back next season, who he faces is the question. He may face Dante, Asura, Doomguy, or get his run back against Spawn if the latter doesn't face Ghost Rider.
Dante its the most logical choice with their rivality, with Asura as alternative.

But then again seeing what kind of MU they decide to use for this finale, i wouldn't be suprised if Kratos get sacrificed to Gorr to all people.
Here's how I look at it
Kratos vs Dante- both series are popular and well known,was a CDB and the team shown interest in it

Likelihood-75%

Kratos vs Asura-been both characters long requested options,Asura been requested up the ass to get on only issue Kratos gonna hard carry the later in views
Likelihood-45%

Outside options
Gorr has climb up a bit for folks but doesn't have the resources for the team,Doomguy is one of those casual suggestions

I’m pretty sure they’ll save Spawn for one of his other opponents, either Ghost Rider or Demi-Fiend. Kratos is almost certainly between Dante and Asura. Doom Guy is the ultimate wildcard there though.

Fair game

Here's how I look at it
Kratos vs Dante- both series are popular and well known,was a CDB and the team shown interest in it

Likelihood-75%

Kratos vs Asura-been both characters long requested options,Asura been requested up the ass to get on only issue Kratos gonna hard carry the later in views
Likelihood-45%

Outside options
Gorr has climb up a bit for folks but doesn't have the resources for the team,Doomguy is one of those casual suggestions
I’m pretty sure they’ll save Spawn for one of his other opponents, either Ghost Rider or Demi-Fiend. Kratos is almost certainly between Dante and Asura. Doom Guy is the ultimate wildcard there though.
I kinda doubt they're throwing Doomguy at anyone until he's had that rematch with Chief.

I've made sprite art for Sonic vs Felicia
10bc7vo3tj3a1.png

Heck on kratos they believe gameplay and story are 2 separate things to differentiate his tier, even so they still are skeptical on uni gow, dunno of ragnarok changed minds, but people were using arrows and swords as counters to baldur being uni for example

Actually who wins rn between Kratos vs Spawn? Because I’ve been getting into reading spawn comics so he’s a character I’m interested in returning
Hell King Spawn vs Kratos is close as hell given both are >9xUni AP wise

Kratos may have the edge in in Hax if given all his shit from Greek Era

Norse bout the same but may lose given he doesn't possess the good Hax his Greek Era has

Here’s my bets for next season, btw:

Bowser vs Eggman
Gojo vs Makima
Doom Guy vs Master Chief 2
Kratos vs ???

a Jojo MU
At least one Dragon Ball MU
Mandatory Marvel & DC

And my gut has a likely feeling we might see Yakuza in S10 too but im not 100% on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back