• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the name of this boy-band and who can they fight
FOF5bMEWQAY9HSB
Me and the boys

I wonder if my brother Brainiac from DC is ever going to feature in Death Battle; he's one of Superman's most famous villains and it wouldn't count as capeshit (as far as I know he ain't cross-promoting with anyone). Are there any notable supergeniuses in fiction that would make for an entertaining fight?

My first thought was Ultron but I think that would be a pretty quick return for him, though I can't of much else.

Looking forward to Jinx versus Harley all the same.

Sometimes I wonder if people are truly ready to accept both the positive as well as the negative aftermath of a MU when they request them to DB?
Well it depends on what "positive and negative aftermath" refers too. I was looking forward to Ben 10 vs Green Lantern no matter what. Wasn't expecting the sheer amount of debate and discontent that spawned as a result, though.

Brainiac vs Ultron was dismissed at the time due to not being as interesting if I recall, also MvCI.

Tbh with weird returnees maybe they'll bite and do vs Ultron eventually.
Really, did they say this in the discord or something? I'm not in there so I don't follow. Although the MvCI connection seems very, very obvious lol. I think Brainiac could be a really interesting matchup.

I do have to wonder, though, if DB is going to go ahead with their usual "merging" of precrsis/postcrisis/52/Rebirth here or not. They obviously do it with other marvel and dc characters but those guys are still fairly consistent; Brainiac's different versions, meanwhile, have pretty much nothing in common apart from "being smart and techy and having shit to do with Krypton".

Where in Europe? And I'll DM you when the episode comes out, so that you'll know who wins when you get back.
It's a senior trip hosted by my former Drama Teacher. We had to delay it a while. We go to France, Germany, Italy and at least one other country in Europe IIRC. It's about 10 days or so.

I'm not used to using a smart phone, and I'd prefer to watch the episode without knowing the winner. Honestly, 10 days without versus stuff on the brain will probably be good for me.

The Terrifying Three. Frightening Five (if you include Lizard and Sandman... wait why was Sandman fighting Spider-man at the end of that movie again)
He wanted the box so that he could just go home, unlike the other villains who wanted to destroy it so that they won't get sent to the shadow realm. Sandman was supposed to be a neutral character during the final battle, being obstacle for both groups but came off as playing on the bad-guys team.

For the longest time i believed the bleach series had a degree of resistance to existence erasure due to the quinces ability to erase souls. In particular being able to survive soul destruction.
from the bleach wiki: Shinigami govern the souls between the Human World and Soul Society, which maintains a balance that if not kept would result in the mutual destruction of both worlds. All souls, including Hollows, are subject to the Shinigami governance of maintaining the balance. Quincy completely extinguish Hollows, thus the souls that come to the Human World do not return to Soul Society and therefore the souls would increase only on the side of the Human World. As a result, the Human World becomes heavy in souls, causing Soul Society to spill over into it, mixing life and death together. According to Rukia Kuchiki, the end result would be chaos and the end of the world.[38]
From what i guess im misinterpreting here is that a quincy is not erasing a soul when they kill a hallow?
Yes im still hung up on aizen losing to madara. I want to how the research team came to the conclusion that Aizen can't regen from soul destruction.
just stop, now, enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back