• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SFYtV3n.jpg

When deku started detroit smashing Asta
Asta takes out another sword
Why didn't he just put the sword in front of him so deku would impale himself or have to avoid it?

Because then the fight would have been over too quick 🤓

I was actually thinking along those lines too when it happened lol
After looking at this animation a couple times there's no real choreography between a sword vs fist user just a lot of effects and lights.
All might vs might guy worked so well because it was very well choreographed fist vs fist fighting.
Surely some sword play from Asta at all would've been nice. Instead he does a zoro impression which noticeably does no damage and then becomes a dbz character flying around and punching with his sword.
The only things he cuts apart are some buildings and a black whip.
This is the dude whose series has constant arms being cut off like it's bleach.

Speaking of might guy vs all might they should've had deku in the animation noticeably damage asta with 1 mil percent smash. Have deku instead of just winning the clash put his damn arm inside astas chest while he's in his super form. Only for Asta to then completely dice apart deku showing his fighting spirit to never give up.
Or pull a dante vs Bayonetta moment and have them both impale each other with deku dying from exerting his body too much and Asta flying down with dekus dead body being like gg detroit. A respectful death for deku is in order because Asta would know that dekus a good guy.
Instead of that if you wanted to disrespect deku have him no sold the 1 mil percent smash with his arm being completely destroyed upon punching astas armor.
Because armor guess what is supposed to increase defense.

Last edited:
he debunked the stats they gave asta and that supposedly country level feat
he also debunked anti magic not working on quirks
he also mentioned that they didn't give asta his strongest form for whatever reason
hows this clickbait?
Anti magic doesn't work on quirks
Asta Strongest form wouldn't change the outcome at best couldn't at it in time given how production goes

They gave Asta Devil union but not true devil union which wouldn't change the outcome

And yes dummy it's clickbait it's trying to insist they were trying to **** over Asta when they literally had him have AP and SPEED on his side

400 terarons vs 87
Roughly lightspeed reaction vs FTL in base
Truly trying to sabotage ASTA

Shit outside the country thing it just dumb

That ep was fraudulent when they decided to not give any numbers for bayo and dante. At least with black adam and apocalypse I can see why they didn't want to put numbers up but with series like Bayonetta it would've really helped make a decisive victory for dante.
Even if it means 9-D Dante still mobs 2-A Bayonetta fans from both sides will be more willing to accept it.

Now Kratos is trying his best to wank to 9-D or downplay Dante to 6-C.

Will Bayonetta fight against Ren Amamiya or Morrigan Aensland?

I’ll be honest I haven’t met a single person off of this site that buys or would even entertain the idea of 9D DMC. That shit is not happening so remove it from your memory. Neither is 1A Persona 3-5, don’t even think of that shit either because it’s off of questionable cross scaling they wouldn’t do.

Uni for both is still very in the table though I’d say.

I’ll be honest I haven’t met a single person off of this site that buys or would even entertain the idea of 9D DMC. That shit is not happening so remove it from your memory. Neither is 1A Persona 3-5, don’t even think of that shit either because it’s off of questionable cross scaling they wouldn’t do.

Uni for both is still very in the table though I’d say.
The team buys Uni+ for both iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back