• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20221128-180923_YouTube.jpg

Why Deku vs Asta? Because YouTube algorithm prefer something more relevant like Black Clover. Black Clover manga is still going and people frequently make videos about this series. Hunter x Hunter is little dead in comparison. HunterxHunter overall is more popular, but people talk more about Black Clover.
In 2021 (when season 9 character list was created) Death Battle didn't know that HunterxHunter is coming back.
Deku vs Invincible would've been a better choice.

How's Asta fare against naruto characters?
Would you call Chakra magic enough for anti magic to work on it?
Also I really want Asta vs ulquiorra art. Demon slayer vs one of my favorite demon looking badguys

King Mikey was MFTL+ and Star+ right?
Yeah, Solar System level iirc. No idea if the main protagonists would get higher. I know there’s uni KH arguments and this site accepts multi. I doubt DB would have multi KH but uni might not be off the table.

The lowest you can realistically put Kirby nowadays is galaxy level for him tanking an explosion that destroyed a few galaxies at the end of Star Allies, and iirc his meteor feat is calced at galaxy level too. Then you can get him to uni or higher off of different feats from final bosses. Highest you can get him is 15-16 x uni off of RTDL & Another Dimension stuff, and slight up scaling for Void Termina and Fecto Elfilis. I know Kirby is billions to trillions x ftl for its MFTL+ but idk about KH.

So this would probably be somewhat close stats wise with MK having maybe a slight AP edge, but I feel Riku would probably have a huge haxx / versatility advantage, since he’s from an RPG and all lol. One of his magical abilities could probably be argued to be a gg.

(I hope my begging for a huge Kirby RPG doesn’t fall on death ears and happens one day, haxx him even further lol)

Yeah, Solar System level iirc. No idea if the main protagonists would get higher. I know there’s uni KH arguments and this site accepts multi. I doubt DB would have multi KH but uni might not be off the table.

The lowest you can realistically put Kirby nowadays is galaxy level for him tanking an explosion that destroyed a few galaxies at the end of Star Allies, and iirc his meteor feat is calced at galaxy level too. Then you can get him to uni or higher off of different feats from final bosses. Highest you can get him is 15-16 x uni off of RTDL & Another Dimension stuff, and slight up scaling for Void Termina and Fecto Elfilis. I know Kirby is billions to trillions x ftl for its MFTL+ but idk about KH.

So this would probably be somewhat close stats wise with MK having maybe a slight AP edge, but I feel Riku would probably have a huge haxx / versatility advantage, since he’s from an RPG and all lol. One of his magical abilities could probably be argued to be a gg.

(I hope my begging for a huge Kirby RPG doesn’t fall on death ears and happens one day, haxx him even further lol)
Mk gets a W(Zero) or a debatable L(Riku)

meliodas is blacklisted from db
Where you read Meliodas is blacklisted from Death Battle?
Someone sent me some Discord "scan" images saying he is likely cancelled from the woke groups and conservative groups for claiming an infant baby girl his partner, being given the title of paedophile in this case.

Where you read Meliodas is blacklisted from Death Battle?
Someone sent me some Discord "scan" images saying he is likely cancelled from the woke groups and conservative groups for claiming an infant baby girl his partner, being given the title of paedophile in this case.
Idk somebody posted a discord screenshot saying what you said

It was just Speedy giving his opinion on Meliodas, he’s not banned.
Obito is also a pedo...
Glad you are the more lenient ones...

It would be a waste a more relevant verse gets wasted or only gets the moment to shine when it is already stale. (Looks at Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer - hey when does the voting end?)

Wait a second if Asta did get the super form knocked out of him. They said that he gets nerfed to the point of barely being able to do anything. How was he able to summon 3 swords above deku like that?
When Asta use Devil Union (the form in the mu) he can't use it for another 30 minutes, but he can still manipulate Anti-Magic in his base and thus move his swords from a distance

Also how tf did Asta’s swords stab Deku I thought they weren’t supposed to be sharp lol
Asta's swords are not totally blunt either.
Like, he has stabbed people in the past by attacking at high speed with the tip of his blades for example here and here
Tldr; a swing of his sword barely slices anything, but stabbing with them usually pierces through his opponent's bodies

Last edited:

Old news but now the volume 5 has officially started.
Let us see how many new matchups people have brought up with.
(Hint: one comes from me.)

Well Deku and Asta can come back anyways

The crew said just ask instead of acting like its dead in water
Oh absolutely, especially for Deku he's a very popular shonen protagonist of the modern era.

Ngl I'd like that after MHA has finished or least the final act's been refined close to it's conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back