• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same argument can be made for Zoro. 💀

Also show me Asta using his RP to cover gaps of literal thousands of times? Zoro scales to 1 Exaton, I.E around a thousand times higher than Asta's 6-A.
He still ain't closing the speed gap. Damn it if only Asta had something to ignore durability like idk choosing what he can and can't cut at any moment with his sword.

He still ain't closing the speed gap. Damn it if only Asta had something to ignore durability like idk choosing what he can and can't cut at any moment with his sword.
You mean the speed gap that you literally have zero idea on how big or miniscule it is? Damn if only Asta actually had a form of Durability Negation that actually worked, like idk not working on those magic or Asta even having Durability Negation to begin with.

Zoro curb stomps, stop the cap. Show me Asta ever growing to surpass a gap that's higher than a thousand times or him even having actual Durability Negation. "Choosing to cut and what he doesn't want to cut." is not Durability Negation.

I am a zoro Stan anyday of the week he doesn't beat Asta when he has problems beating people who can fly in his own verse like king
First of all, King's flight >>> Asta's flight. King is vastly stronger and vastly more durable than Asta and King's flight was never an issue for Zoro.

The problem was that King's was constantly adapting to whatever Zoro threw at him as Lunarian's excel that adaptation, amongst Zoro being unable to damage him without figuring out the mechanics of King's Durability enhancement.

"Zoro stan" yet somehow doesn't even know why Zoro was struggling against King.

If people can be angry at 3-4 DBZ characters in one season I can keep being angry at 3 DC/Marvel per season hurray

Tbf comic MUs were fine this season.

Last edited:
Fine fine zoro wins against Asta but it's only because of zoros higher ap
If stats were equal he sure as hell would lose
If by equal stats you mean both speed and AP being equalized then no, Zoro would have an even easier way given that he's much more versatile than Asta and much more skilled when it comes to swordsmanship.

Equalizing stats is even worse for Asta, now if Asta were stronger and faster then I'd agree with you. The best Asta can really hope for is a draw under most circumstances unless you wanna use Pre Time skip Zoro against one of Asta's BoS keys then yeah Asta wrecks.

Nope. Zatanna, Thor, Spongebob can beat him. Comic characters named can scale to infinite multiverse and have OP layerred haxxes. Spongebob just writes him out of existance lol.
Nah, SpongeBob gets packed up by Silver. Doesn’t matter how high his FINITE speed is, Silver’s is immeasurable and still faster, and then he just gets warped out of existence before he can think about erasing him. The rest are either debatable or Silver gets packed up tho yeah.

38d3aaddd8b62ae6b07cb11d8ae4a85e.webp
Isnt there already a Metal Mascot for Miku?
Nope. Zatanna, Thor, Spongebob can beat him. Comic characters named can scale to infinite multiverse and have OP layerred haxxes. Spongebob just writes him out of existance lol.
Spingebop doesn't beat Silver
Need Novel Kars vs Ywhach.... I dunno why but I just felt like it
What they got in common?

So is Vegeta going to be the first character to collect more Ls in a single season than any other character?

He got dogged on by Thor

His son got packed up by a hedgehog

He’s about to kill himself

3 jobbs in one season, only Vegeta could pull that off.
but at the same time... he is nullifying his own losing streak by defeating himself.

vegeta gets an L and a W at the same time.

but at the same time... he is nullifying his own losing streak by defeating himself.

vegeta gets an L and a W at the same time.
But even then…. He needs help of another to do it… and he’s still killing himself…

Also what’s the general consensus for what this MU means for DBSs L streak btw? Is it going to end it by technicality and make the streak a 4 Loss streak, or are we just going to ignore it lol.

But even then…. He needs help of another to do it… and he’s still killing himself…

Also what’s the general consensus for what this MU means for DBSs L streak btw? Is it going to end it by technicality and make the streak a 4 Loss streak, or are we just going to ignore it lol.
sometimes to win you have to make difficult decisions... I guess committing suicide to win is something that would make vegeta

This is some very nice consolation, almost as if they knew Deku was going to lose because even with benefit of doubt and being conservative for his opponent Asta was just do damn powerful to keep up with in stats. Izuku is the more likeable character(and my comfort character personally since I know MHA more) like Mob vs Tatsumaki Mob being more likeable though suppose they never did give Mob a pleasant end.

edit; was confused at first about what that was about but with some light being shed makes more sense

Why Deku vs Asta? Because YouTube algorithm prefer something more relevant like Black Clover. Black Clover manga is still going and people frequently make videos about this series. Hunter x Hunter is little dead in comparison. HunterxHunter overall is more popular, but people talk more about Black Clover.
In 2021 (when season 9 character list was created) Death Battle didn't know that HunterxHunter is coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back