• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes I forgot to post this.

oKmeNLM.jpg

DvRzMga.jpg

knight had no 3D model for lumine's 3D model.. and lumine had no sprite to match knight's sprite style....

so i had to do it myself lol

Death Battle season 9 episode tier list update from me, edit; epsiodes are ranked in there own tiers
unknown.png
I was tempted putting DekuAsta in the tier 6 but there was some merits that salvaged it for me into lower echelon 7, but overall for such a big shonen jump episode as this and Deku/MHA being my thing I was left very underwhelmed.

i mean it would've helped
and is trending at #4

so either way it'll reach a mil by the end of today or tommorow
Also doesn't help that everyone already knew Asta was going to win and which most cared less for it than there other requested MU's, it's definitely a contributing factor to it underperforming day 1.

Also doesn't help that everyone already knew Asta was going to win and which most cared less for it than there other requested MU's, it's definitely a contributing factor to it underperforming day 1.
meh i ain't caring too much about it
BondWick took two days to reach a Mil and its sitting at 2.5 Mil

this one may benefit over the course of time

I just hate the anti-arguments against MHA being a weak versebecause it's more realistic?!, what what the faqck is that kind of argument lol. How do you explain changing the weather with punches or wiping out entire cities with a touch or bending reality from just stating a rule.. More grounded compared to Naruto or Black Clover sure since they're reaching cosmic or have a much looser power system were creators just make up shit as they please. Maybe in the early on series but ever since the quirk singularity theory it's been evidence that quirks can surpass there own limits, shigaraki is an epidome example of that.

If any universe is realistic it's Hunter x Hunter or FMA.

I just hate the anti-arguments against MHA being a weak versebecause it's more realistic?!, what what the faqck is that kind of argument lol. How do you explain changing the weather with punches or wiping out entire cities with a touch or bending reality from just stating a rule.. More grounded compared to Naruto or Black Clover sure since they're reaching cosmic or have a much looser power system were creators just make up shit as they please. Maybe in the early on series but ever since the quirk singularity theory it's been evidence that quirks can surpass there own limits, shigaraki is an epidome example of that.

Anyway it's fair game to argue other verses having more impressive feats like one piece but don't pull out ass arguments for no reason, they're fiction not our real world.

People are complaining about the stat gap as is, imagine how bad it would be against Invincibile. Country level and barely FTL reactions vs planet level and MFTL+ movement and reactions lol
Lol tell me about it

Pretty much latest chaoter had the Todoroki family created a giant ass cloud

I projected DekAsta to do 750-820k, and looks like its going to barely edge out Adam vs Apocalypse(782K) and do less than SauronLich (795k) in day 1 views

Bondwick had the blessing of the epic rap battle recommending Bondwick to ERB viewers. I don't think DekuAsta will have the same legs

a bit of shame, mainstream anime ain't doing it, what will?

Last edited:
Absolutely
Interesting, mind shedding some light on why.

I personally really liked how it was effectively an deconstruction of the typical DB episode playing off of Wiz's skeptism and embracing the OPness of Spongebob, the emotional conflict of Aquaman's inferiority complex and Spongebob sympathising with his pain, before the end giving him respect as the ocean man. It's not my top but it was very entertaining, though it might also be my bias for my favourite cartoon series.

My thoughts on Gogeta vs Vegito:

Only way Vegito gonna pull a W is if they use the whole ("Potara fusions are better than Metamoran fusions". My boy boutta get barbequed 😭

Sauron vs Lich King did much better than I thought. It's only 30k views away from passing Trunks vs Silver and I think it has a chance to pass Jason vs Michael over time.

WHO are the DB audience?? What are they?
Nerds and dweebs
(I’m one of them)
My thoughts on Gogeta vs Vegito:

Only way Vegito gonna pull a W is if they use the whole ("Potara fusions are better than Metamoran fusions". My boy boutta get barbequed 😭

let’s say, stats equalized and there are no time limits, who wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back